[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories from my weird rural family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

TL;DR my dad has five brothers and sisters close in age. His dad was a gamekeeper type and the family had to move around a lot. They stayed in ancient little cottages in rural towns around the UK.

My dad and gran have told me a few stories about spirits and odd things that they've seen. If you want any more, there are a lot.

>My dad and his three brothers went out to look for birds nests to take the eggs. Dad took a spade because he had this thing about finding treasure. After digging a few holes, he found a small statue. He described it as an 'imp' or devil like creature in a sitting position, with small horns and weird tendrils coming from the head and neck. It was made of bronze and had a whole in it, so could have been for placing on the top of a walking stick. He took it into the house and gave it to his mum who just put it above the mantelpiece. But that's. His dad found it and took it into the woods and threw it into a pond.

>Dad was on a bus to his job with one or two of his brothers and a few mates. They worked at a hospital as porters or something similar. As you got closer to the place, there were huge old style chimneys for incinerating the bodies. They all saw an intense blue light come from one of the chimneys and rise up and into the sky - I've asked two of the other people present and they say this did happen.

>One of the cottages they lived in had had a few deaths in it. My gran would put my aunt to bed but every night at 7:30pm she would wake up crying. So my gran goes up at 7:20pm and sits on the stairs so she can just see the cot and hear. At 7:30pm a dark shadow in the form of a person moved near the cot, but when she got up and went into the room it was gone. My aunts cot was moved up into another room and she stopped crying.

>My gran was sitting in a window feeding one of my aunts. She was looking out of the window and she saw a small blue orb of light hopping around on the hedge. It did this for a while and shot off.

pic unrelated
>>
>gran sees a shadow around daughters room
>gran sees glowing light at night that runs off when she approaches

sounds like there was a pedo stalking your grans house with a flashlight
>>
>>19357000
Maybe you're right.
Savile was just getting started around then.
>>
Moar OP
am intrigued
>>
>>19357037
THIS
>>
>>19356974
MOAR
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.