[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ you spooked me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_3.jpg (41KB, 520x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
41KB, 520x419px
Went to the free dream reading threads and posted about something I've only briefly mentioned to my fiancee. The dream reader gave pic related of an explanation which just seem to cheery. I wanted to know if anyone else had insight or would like to discuss my experiences with paranormal stuff as someone who's been around a lot of killing and suffering.

Started having recurring dreams around 9 years old of a black robed figured with some sort of black laurel crowned man. He had a intricate necklace of crows feathers, very tall and very slim. He was pale with a bald head.

initially the dreams were taking place in a pristine meadow with a waterfall and river running through it. The waterfall came from a sheer cliff that flanked the meadow. There would be a natural foot bridge that cross the creek.

I'd look up to the cliffs and see him appear there next to the apex of the water fall. On the foot bridge over the river I'd see my family, people I knew, sometimes shackled sometimes not. The black figure would gesture his hand with a flourish as if to show me and suddenly blood would start crashing down the waterfall. It crashed down with such force it would obliterate the people on the bridge. This was the most common way they'd die. I could smell the blood, even in my dreams.I swear I could smell it.

The more times I had the dream, the less I was afraid of the black figure and in time he drew closer. Instead of standing on cliffs he would stand in the hills with me.

Around the time I started having these dreams I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be a warrior.

I'll continue. Currently eating vodka soaked water melon.
>>
>>19356896
In between these dreams I had one other recurring dream. I would have the same dream over and over and over, in different places, in different times.

I'd dream I was fighting a war. I was in the very thick of it, fighting all sorts of wars from all different times periods and places, some I recognized, some I didn't. Flintlock muskets, automatic rifles, swords, whatever weapon you could think of.

However, they all ended the same. I would die. Someone would kill me. No matter how hard I fought, how many people or things I killed, I would die in the end.

When I died in these dreams I felt like I was electrocuted. thrown awake, gasping for air, my body tingling.
>>
>>19356908
Back to the dreams of the black figure.

Eventually, I stood in the field. I saw no one and nothing happened. I looked behind me instinctively and he was there. Within arms reach this time.

He turned and walked away, I followed. We went through a grotto and shed the pure and blissful meadows. I felt the air around me get heavier in a way. We walked through a downward spiraling sort of cave that opened up into a whole new world it seemed.

When we exited the cave it was nothing but death and destruction. As far as the eye could see. This was the new dream and this was to persist for some time.

I've been having these dreams for 3-4 years at this point when it happened. I was in the meadow with him as usual. He, abnormally close, reached out and touched me. It robbed the life from my lungs and I woke up.

I threw myself into a sitting position. My heart was pounding. I was awake and yet there he was standing in my room. He waved his hand over my bed and a black cat appeared out of nowhere. It started to slowly walk towards me, I panicked and attempted to bat it away. When my hand connected it vanished like smoke. I looked up and he was gone too.

From that moment on he was no longer only able to visit my in my dreams.
>>
File: duh2.jpg (273KB, 1148x766px) Image search: [Google]
duh2.jpg
273KB, 1148x766px
>>19356961
"
From that moment on he was no longer only able to visit my in my dreams."

was supposed to be that he was no longer relegated to visiting me in only my dreams.

From that point on I started seeing him on a semi regular basis. Just watching me. If I stare at him he usually vanishes.

Fast forward in life.

On a joint task force for USG. Clearing a compound during a heavy firefight with the enemy. Approximately 40 people are killed that day. We enter in this one room with a bunch of dead bodies killed by incoming fire from the outside and he's standing there in the corner looking at the corpses. We lock eyes, he evaporates.

I joined the military at 18. As an adult I still dream about death and destruction. I don't really get to visit the meadow any more but I still get visited by him regularly.
>>
>>19356994
I guess I should mention. I no longer talk to my family or anyone I knew really when I was young. Everyone who was ever in the meadow is no longer in my life or has died IRL.
>>
>>19357126
kill yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.