[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elven creatures discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 13392575_f520.jpg (69KB, 520x758px) Image search: [Google]
13392575_f520.jpg
69KB, 520x758px
lets have a good old fashioned elf/gnomes/faerie thread.
share Stories and why you think they exist. have you ever seen one? how do you summon one?
>>
>>19356539
Evil gnomes and elves are a cautionary tale against abortion as the abandoned aborted fetuses always come back to get theirs.
>>
the faerie find you, lose yourself in the woods, and you will begin to see.
>>
Why are these videos so freaky?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0fPoH2gWzc
>>
>>19356539
If you want to summon elves, plant a REALLY nice tree
>>
File: 1485400710544m.jpg (151KB, 1024x966px)
1485400710544m.jpg
151KB, 1024x966px
Gnomes freak me the fuck out. I believe the short Grey aliens to be a modern interpretation of a gnome. I base this on the fact that I saw an Grey by my bed side when I had sleep paralyzation and it gave me a gnomish vibe and not an alien one. When I stared directly at it it felt like I was teleported through a reality bending stone hall and I woke up with a scream as my mind couldn't process what happened. This took only few seconds. I wonder if the short Greys could be earth spirits?
I also seen a more classical gnome red hat and all once when I was high on shrooms. This one didn't really seem malicious but was just watching me. Still they scare me and you should just ignore it and get the fuck out of there if you ever see one.
>>
>>19356859
like an extradimensional creature?
>>
Do you rather want to talk about tulpas and dumb shit? Let's get this going!
>>
>>19356539
What's a fae?
>>
>>19356859
I heard greys are a vehicle that the djinn sometimes use to interact with physical realities. Gnomes being a type of Djinn would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>19356859
>high on shrooms

Well that kills all credibility
>>
>>19356859
Not the Greys but similar to them, the one that you saw is a kind of "small alien" living into another dimension. Some trees have the gates...
>>
>>19357689
Your reality is perceived by certain neurotransmitters operating in your brain that cause it to hallucinate a physical world. Mushrooms just changes the balance of neurotransmitters in a different direction, a different molecular dimension. Hurr durr, its just drugs. Well you are drugs, the world you see is drugs, your thoughts and feelings are just drugs. Your sobriety doesn't have a better grasp of truth than someone whom is high as a kite. Your view is the end result of entropy, being high is the process of entropic consciousness falling down a different valley of atomic stability and chemical interactions with light.
>>
>>19357797
This the the most retarded thing ive ever read. Good job.
>>
>>19357837
All that anon did was explain that neurochemistry is made up of chemicals. You're a faggot if you can't follow along just because drugs were part of the explanation. Drugs aren't some magical substance that makes you hallucinate things that aren't real, it just makes you hallucinate things that you aren't normally aware of in your default hallucinatory mode.
>>
>>19357837
You have senses that communicate by waveforms.

Now here is where it gets trippy. The wave enters your ear, hits your eardrum, then is converted into a chemical process. Actually it's an electrochemical gradient that causes neurons to fire. Somehow, that creates reality for you. So yea, this is a hallucination. Without you, there is no "this". Psychs just point out that your always hallucinating. Especially the greatest hallucination....the one where you exist.
>>
File: images(6).jpg (12KB, 247x204px)
images(6).jpg
12KB, 247x204px
>>19357862
>>
>>19357932
Which part of "the brain is made up of chemicals" did you think was retarded? Exactly what manner of faggot are you anyway?
>>
>>19357945
>calls other people faggots because anon is retarded enough to think hallucinogens won't change your brain chemistry to produce auditory and visual stimuli that arent real
>thinks that things that are perceived while tripping are other dimensional beings n shit and not created by the mind.

So, what kind of faggot are you? And go learn the definition of hallucination you massive fucking retard.
>>
>>19358021
>not created by the mind
Nobody said this. What that other anon said was that psychedelics light up *other* parts of the mind, ones that aren't normally active. Don't shitpost unless you've actually read what you're shitposting at.
>>
>>19356539
What about the stories of supernatural creatures abducting people a.k.a. "spiriting" them away?
>>
>>19358043
>Drugs aren't some magical substance that makes you hallucinate things that aren't real

You wot mate?
>>
>>19357636
faerie? like a fairy but evil, and they steal children and leave baby faeries in place of the kids and eat the kids.
>>
File: medicinehuntercaapivine684.jpg (167KB, 684x912px) Image search: [Google]
medicinehuntercaapivine684.jpg
167KB, 684x912px
>>19356800
How about this one? ;)
>>
>>19356766
How is this freaky? It's clearly a kid dressed in a pointy hat, facing away from the camera while a bunch of drunk Argentinians act like retards.
>>
>>19357837
>>19357932
>>
>>19358581
The proportions are too off for it to be a kid, anon
>>
>>19359687
In what way are the proportions off? Stocky body+short limbs=normal fat kid.
>>
>>19359726
Look at the grass
>>
File: 1500361096617.jpg (2MB, 1753x7763px)
1500361096617.jpg
2MB, 1753x7763px
>>
>>19356539
My brother saw one of the big ones while coming back from mexico
>>
>>19360288
This is a damn good story. Was there ever a update ?
>>
I hope there was an update
>>
>>19360288
Damn, I was about to post this. Pretty much obligatory until we get more fairy encounters.
>>19361371
>>19363060
I wish. He was probably killed by gnomes though.
>>
>>19357612
bump bump bump
>>
Can we even kill mythical creatures? Does modern technology even do anything against these creatures
>>
Two of my friends genuinely believe they are fae of the ancient world. That they've been reincarnated many times over, starting out in mesopotamea. That they've spent time in purgatory, that the current life is a "break" from their fae duties (which apparently are just going around slaying monsters). They claim to have been doing just that in every time period, their most favored ones being the Victorian era and the 1920s in america.

I personally think they read one too many young adult novels and have their heads in their asses, but speaking of faeries...........
>>
>>19356539

They're DEMONS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19358214

Everything after the word "but" is basically bullshit.
>>
>>19358044
I do think there is definetly something there. I just listened to an episode of MU and they were just talking about this.there seems to be a pattern and common ocurrunces to these cases, which leads me to believe it's probably real. Most of these people that go missing turn up dead later but under mysterious circumstances. There are also some rare cases of people surviving being "spirited away", in which they describe the forest literally changing and looking vastly different, and another that said they could see people but people couldn't see or hear them.
>>
File: gilbert-norrell.jpg (42KB, 500x322px)
gilbert-norrell.jpg
42KB, 500x322px
>>19356539
>how do you summon one?
Why on Earth would you want to summon one?
>>
As goofy as this concept is I kind of believe in them.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.