[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious questions for hermetists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1500770325255.jpg (96KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500770325255.jpg
96KB, 751x1024px
where is the Book of Thoth? how do I meet Poimandres?
>>
>>19356235
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/libro_thoth.htm

http://solve-et-coagula.us/hermeticism/poemander.php
>>
All those Gnostic / Hermetic texts were kept in the Library of Alexandria. And as you know it was set ablaze by religious zealots.
>>
>>19356256
''One of the greatest tragedies of the philosophic world was the loss of nearly all of the
forty-two books of Hermes mentioned in the foregoing. These books disappeared during
the burning of Alexandria, for the Romans--and later the Christians--realized that until
these books were eliminated they could never bring the Egyptians into subjection. The
volumes which escaped the fire were buried in the desert and their location is now known
to only a few initiates of the secret schools.''
>>19356240
''It has been asserted that the Book of Thoth is, in reality, the mysterious Tarot of the
Bohemians--a strange emblematic book of seventy-eight leaves which has been in
possession of the gypsies since the time when they were driven from their ancient temple,
the Serapeum. (According to the Secret Histories the gypsies were originally Egyptian
priests.)''
hmmm Manly P Hall seems to me to be saying in other paragraphs that the book is a complete secret expect for a few high-priests
>>
>>19356279

These are the Nag Hammadi texts.

And its very important that people today are reading them. Audio of them are on youtube to just listen to.
>>
>>19356296
I have the Nag Hammadi texts as pdf. from /x/'s library but some texts are incomplete
>>
File: scale.php.jpg (26KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
26KB, 510x383px
Dont follow the path to the Duat. We are not trying to get to Nibiru.

The Goal is the Completion of the Great Work here on Earth.

For this we need the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.
>>
>>19356312
can you explain that in plain words to a neophyte?
>>
>>19356320
Not without initiating you into some of mankinds oldest stories.

Like the Refusal of Immortality by Adapa.

But you should have some hint already that I am referring to both the Grail and the Philosopher Stone.
>>
>>19356419
currently reading the Secret Teaching of all Ages by Manly P Hall. what do you suggest I should read after finishing this?
were you initiated? how did you stumble upon your local mystery school?
>>
>>19356235
Which book is that img from op?
>>
File: tumblr_lvqzneaMzp1r233opo1_500.jpg (152KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvqzneaMzp1r233opo1_500.jpg
152KB, 500x663px
>>19356312
death is by far the most tragic experience of the human-experience -- & it seems completely unnecessary, & unnatural
>>
>>19356905
>"unnecessary & unnatural"
>(this post was typed with pants on head)
>>
File: reddhist12.jpg (380KB, 909x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reddhist12.jpg
380KB, 909x1080px
>>19356890
The Illustrated History of Freemasonry (1903)

https://sites.google.com/site/freemasonryajesuitfront/home/1903-antique-freemasonry-masonic-illustrated-history-knights-templar-occult-book?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F&showPrintDialog=0
>>
>>19356235
>>>19356890
>The Illustrated History of Freemasonry (1903)
>
>https://sites.google.com/site/freemasonryajesuitfront/home/1903-antique-freemasonry-masonic-illustrated-history-knights-templar-occult-book?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F&showPrintDialog=0

Cheers!
>>
The better question is "What is the Book of Toth?".
>>
>>19357045

Well, Thoth wrote over 40,000 books. Choose one.
>>
>>19356235
nigga who is Poimandres? give us a run down
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.