[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we really know about Agartha? As far we can tell it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lifeafterreich.jpg (49KB, 358x464px) Image search: [Google]
lifeafterreich.jpg
49KB, 358x464px
What do we really know about Agartha?

As far we can tell it's nothing but mythology, but something deep down inclines me to believe it exists.
>>
We know that it is said to be a dwelling place of the gods.

Meaning the Anunnaki / Archons. Depending on if you have a Sumerian or Gnostic perspective.

But we know that they are the same.

Yes its Mythology, but these Legends come from truth and history.

The gods were here, we call them Aliens today. But iam not referring to the greys.
>>
>>19356164
I JUMPED IN A HOLLOW HOLE
>>
>>19356187
fuck those archons. they pretend to be the good fuys. sinister.
>>
I remember some 5 or so years ago when I was searching about drilling holes in the earth and artificial caves some Russian guys had to stop digging far before their own calculations because it got too hot and their equipment began melting.
I do believe the earth's crust isn't as thick or going as deep as people say and they were reaching the gravitational lines already, much earlier than they should've.
This along with a ton of other shit people said and found. Byrd's expedition to the south pole is the biggest, but I don't believe his north pole diary thing.
There are, however, a shitton of info on projects and money spent on the nazi bases at Antarctica and considering the weather and shit, they'd have no reason for all of that if there wasn't at least a vast amount of wealth, caves systems or even passageways into the inside of the earth.
>>
>>19356164
That's Hitler, not Agartha.
>>
>>19357731
You can't get to Agartha until you admit that Hitler did Nothing wrong!
SIEG HIEL!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.