[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book of Enoch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 21

File: Giants Aztec.jpg (81KB, 864x773px) Image search: [Google]
Giants Aztec.jpg
81KB, 864x773px
Is the Book of Enoch the truth? If so what does that mean for us as people living in the generation that Enoch was intended for??
>>
File: Giants Chinese.jpg (77KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
Giants Chinese.jpg
77KB, 450x720px
>>
>>19355730
Ayyy he smok tha erb
>>
File: Who the hell translated this.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Who the hell translated this.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
The Book of Enoch was copied from the Sumerian version of the Same Story.
>>
File: 16268-18175.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
16268-18175.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
- The Book of Enoch

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us... choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
File: stargate-daniel-jackson.jpg (24KB, 381x359px) Image search: [Google]
stargate-daniel-jackson.jpg
24KB, 381x359px
Sumerian Clay Tablet Translation:

In a great number did the Igigi from Lahmu to Earth come,
Only one third of them on Lahmu stayed, to Earth came two hundred.
To be with their leader Marduk, his wedding celebration to attend, was their explanation;
Unbeknownst to Enki and Enlil was their secret: To abduct and have conjugation was their plot.
Unbeknownst to the leaders on Earth, a multitude of the Igigi on Lahmu got together,
What to Marduk permitted is from us too should not be deprived! to each other they said.
Enough of suffering and loneliness, of not offspring ever having! was their slogan.
During their comings and goings between Lahmu and Earth,
The daughters of the Earthlings, the Adapite Females as them they called,
They saw and after them they lusted; and to each other the plotters said:
Come, let us choose wives from among the Adapite Females, and children beget!
One among them, Shamgaz his name was, their leader became.
Even if none of you agrees, I alone the deed shall do! to the others he said.
If a penalty for this sin shall be imposed, I alone for all of you shall it bear!
One by one others in the plot joined together, by an oath together to do it they swore.
By the time of Marduk's wedding, two hundred of them on the Landing Place descended,
Upon the great platform in the Cedar Mountains they came down.
From there to Eridu they journeyed, among the toiling Earthlings they passed,
Together with the Earthling throng in Eridu they arrived.
After the wedding ceremony of Marduk and Sarpanit had taken place,
By a signal prearranged Shamgaz to the others a sign gave.
An Earthling maiden each one of the lgigi seized, by force they them abducted,
To the Landing Place in the Cedar Mountains the lgigi with the females went,

...cont
>>
File: stargatespader.jpg (24KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
stargatespader.jpg
24KB, 320x351px
>>19356212

...cont

Into a stronghold the place they made, to the leaders a challenge they issued:
Enough of deprivation and not having offspring! The Adapite daughters to marry we wish.
Your blessing to this you must give, else by fire all on Earth destroy we will!
Alarmed the leaders were, of Marduk, the lgigi commander, charge to take they demanded.
If in the matter I a solution must seek, with the Igigi my heart in agreement is!
So did Marduk to the others say. What I have done from them cannot be deprived!
Enki and Ninmah their heads shook, with begrudging agreement they voiced.
Only Enlil was enraged without pacification:
One evil deed by another has been followed, fornication from Enki and Marduk the Igigi have
adopted,
Our pride and sacred mission to the winds have been abandoned,
By our own hands this planet with Earthling multitudes shall be overrun!
With much disgust was Enlil speaking. Let the Igigi and their females from Earth depart!
On Lahmu conditions unbearable have become, surviving is not possible!
So did Marduk to Enlil and Enki say.
In the Edin they cannot remain! Enlil with anger shouted. With much disgust the gathering he
left;
>>
>>19355730
It began in africa, and we descend from nignogs.
>>
>>19356201
>The Book of Enoch sprouted from Sumerian literature.

I find the various omissions and revisions made in the book of Enoch quite interesting.
>>
>>19356618
Maybe they are telling the same story. One perhaps didn't steal from the other but it's the same story passed through different cultures
>>
File: tumblr_n2eyy1fbdd1roc2jqo1_1280.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2eyy1fbdd1roc2jqo1_1280.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>19356618

Right and lets point out the Similarities.

Semjâzâ is Shamgaz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samyaza

Mount Hermon is the Cedar Mountain of Lebanon.

The place where these Igigi or Angels landed. We know them as the Watchers also. Those who became the Fallen.

The Sumerian texts speak of them coming from a place called Lahmu. That is Mars for anyone who is confused.

This is really the story of how Arch angels that were loyal to the Lord rebelled and became fallen.

But you should know that Arch Angels come from the Archon and the Lord is not my God.
>>
>>19356639

The Sumerians were first but in a sense you are right because the culture did have their own version of the story.

For example the Hebrews chose one of the Anunna gods to be their Lord and they said that he was the Highest.

And so he became the Lord of the OT who they say is creator.

But to take one of the gods and say he is God is false Monotheism. It is a Sin against all.

It is the very same sin that the Demiurge is guilty of.
>>
File: enlil-enki.jpg (232KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
enlil-enki.jpg
232KB, 672x372px
>>19356639
>Maybe they are telling the same story.
Yes and no.

>the same story passed through different cultures
Edited to support a radically different narrative. They did not steal it, they simple tried to re-define it.
>>
File: 1490049700156.jpg (449KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490049700156.jpg
449KB, 768x1024px
>>19356692
>But to take one of the gods and say he is God is false Monotheism.
Yes, but a group of people are responsible for this, not Enlil.

>It is a Sin against all.
It is an insult to Enlil and Anu.

>It is the very same sin that the Demiurge is guilty of.
Aside from the flood, what is Enlil guilty of?
>>
>>19356771

A very strong case could be made saying that Enlil is from the Demiurge.

His Father is Anu or El. Aka Cronus, father time or Saturn.
>>
File: Enlil.jpg (40KB, 332x380px) Image search: [Google]
Enlil.jpg
40KB, 332x380px
>>19356666
There are not that many instances of Gods mating with human beings in the original texts.

Far less than what is typically implied by talk of the nephilim.

>place called Lahmu
I do not believe it is a place.

>Lahmu and Laḫamu
Who begat, Anshar(primordial sky) and Kishar(primordial earth) who begat Anu(the horizon).

>This is really the story of how Arch angels that were loyal to the Lord rebelled and became fallen.
But that is not really an accurate retelling of the original story is it?

>But you should know that Arch Angels come from the Archon and the Lord is not my God.
What is the point of looking back to find the original truth, if only to fallback to willful miss-interpretation?
>>
>>19356801
Yes, Enlil is "le demiurge".

>His Father is Anu
Yes.

>or El.
Perhaps, but that is more than likely just another name for Enlil.
>>
>>19355741
That guy is only 5'7"
>>
>>19356738
>>19356771
>>19356845
You are posting pictures of beings of the same race. Do you know what race is being depicted in the images you posted?
>>
File: 1491433617904.jpg (183KB, 1328x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1491433617904.jpg
183KB, 1328x1712px
>>19356907
>You are posting pictures of beings of the same race.
Yes, and?

>Do you know what race is being depicted in the images you posted?
Of course I do.

Sorry Anon, I am obviously missing the point you are trying to make.
>>
>>19356941
I'm wondering if you're on the same page as I am. It is rare someone actually is. Who do you think they are?
>>
>>19356860
How the hell can an advanced alien be 'le demiurge' if the demiurge is said to have created the entirety of the physical universe?
>>
>>19356970
The same way I can log into an MMO and play within that world.
>>
File: Anu Seal.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Anu Seal.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>19356954
>I'm wondering if you're on the same page as I am.

Servant of Anu am I!
Priest of Anunnaki am I!
The host of the Igigi swarms around me!
For I am the messenger of Marduk Enmasmassu!

>Who do you think they are?
The above should make it quite clear...
>>
>>19356201
so it is true or false then?
>>
>>19356618
such as?? now that would be very relevant!
>>
>>19356970
>ancient ayylmao's
>How?
By not subscribing to a half baked theory ascribed to an ancient religion with just enough clearance for ufologists to land their agenda on?
>>
>>19357011
>God is cruel and jealous.
>No explanation of who and what "God" is.
>The function and nature of Angels.
>Monotheism.
>A completely different view of the heavens and the underworld.
>A completely different view of the afterlife.

Those are just a few things off the top of my head.
>>
File: obi-wan.png (180KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.png
180KB, 500x249px
>>19357008
>>
how does it show God is cruel?
>>
File: 1490198767346.jpg (283KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1490198767346.jpg
283KB, 1024x681px
>>19357008
>so it is true or false then?
According to academia and everyone that has tracked this story to it's earliest roots, it is true.

Does that make the book of Enoch garbage, not at all! I own multiple editions.

>how does it show God is cruel?
By expounding on his vindictive nature. This is considered cruel by today's standards.
>>
If you are a white you are a descendant of the watchers(fallen) aka pleiadians, enlightened ones, the greco/roman "gods, Anunnaki, Tengu, Anunnaki, sons of God ect.
The white race are actually the Nephilim. AMA
>>
>>19356970

Well first of all you are dead wrong.

The Demiurge did NOT create the universe he only claimed that he did.
>>
>>19357626
are we doomed?

Im very white
>>
>>19357004
lol if it really meant something important you wouldn't hide it in secret. Why would I want to server a god who wanted to keep it's creations in the dark? Use your brain. Quit being deceived by Satan
>>
>>19357626
>white
Do you believe the Sumerians where white?

>The Demiurge did NOT create the universe he only claimed that he did.
Enlil never claimed to have created the universe. He is definitely the Demiurge from Gnostic literature, because he is the god responsible for the flood.

This is yet another example of scriptural revisionism.
>>
>>19357626
Tell me your creation story
>>
File: 1487697927521.jpg (205KB, 1014x804px) Image search: [Google]
1487697927521.jpg
205KB, 1014x804px
>>19357723
Depections of other gods are certainly white.
Thor for example is described in the eddas as having red hair and beard.
Im sure the Annunaki had bronze skin and light shades of brown blonde and red hair. Their descendants most likely being Aryans.
>>
>>19357666
Keep the two greatest commandments and you won't have to be, the Lord is not willing that any should perish.
>>19357723
No, I'm of the mind that they were darker people overall that had alot of interaction with those beings.
>>19357729
The Creator makes man in his image and likeness, at some point (maybe before or after) some of the watchers begin to take offense with the Creator and mankind, a war breaks out in heaven, they get booted and banished to earth.
a little down the line more watchers are sent to guide mankind, they end up fucking women instead, they also get banished from heaven.
They have the giants and shit goes south until the great flood.
> I can explain how come there aren't giants on the earth genetically if you want.
>>
File: 1491146942924.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491146942924.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>19357796
>Thor for example is described in the eddas as having red hair and beard.
True...

>Im sure the Annunaki had bronze skin and light shades of brown blonde and red hair.
Highly speculative, but I suppose it is possible.

>Their descendants most likely being Aryans.
North or South Indian? Aryans are not the palest people in world but some their religious practices are quite similar to that of the Sumerians.

In light of the topic at hand, is skin color really that important?
>>
File: EARTHimpactmap.jpg (444KB, 918x527px) Image search: [Google]
EARTHimpactmap.jpg
444KB, 918x527px
>>19357863
I'll go more in depth since I don't work in the morning...
>Pic related is a map of craters on the world as you can see they are heavily grouped in europe.

>Why aren't there giants today?

gigantism is an effect of hybrid vigor, this vigor can decrease for several reasons over time.

>One reason is Inbreeding depression .

Inbreeding depression is the reduced biological fitness in a given population as a result of inbreeding, or breeding of related individuals. Population biological fitness refers to an organism's ability to survive and perpetuate its genetic material. Inbreeding depression is often the result of a population bottleneck.

>Outbreeding depression

In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing) exhibit lower fitness in the parental environment than either of their parents, or than progeny from crosses between individuals that are more closely related.

>These two phenomena can occur simultaneously
>>
File: 5e67u.jpg (208KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5e67u.jpg
208KB, 968x1200px
>>19357691
>if it really meant something important you wouldn't hide it in secret.
What am I hiding?

>Why would I want to server a god who wanted to keep it's creations in the dark?
What makes you think they keep their creations in the dark?

>Use your brain.
I follow the original teachings handed down to mankind. You follow teachings cobbled together by mankind in order to achieve various goals. Think about that for a moment...

>Quit being deceived by Satan
Satan is very recent invention. The concept of Satan does not even begin to describe pure evil in it's many forms. Sorry, but I believe the deception is entirely on you my dear anon.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.