[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question about the nature of God and Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: God_the_Father.jpg (132KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
God_the_Father.jpg
132KB, 700x544px
So God the father knows all, and your every thought

But Satan is the one that is to blame for all negative thoughts

How come Satan knows my fears? And knows what to push

Thanks for reading
>>
i thought that was the bullshit about how this is a big test and/or filtering system to see who's able to go to the afterworld and who would corrupt it. If you think satans ideas are good then you'll probably do stupid shit when everyone gets unlimited free will and the power of intention. We're all supposed to be chill up there and not influence each other, unless we want to be influenced. You know? You're not allowed to force other people to do stuff.
>>
>>19355671
Satan was cast out but he still has power over us (temporarly) given to him by God Himself.
To test us.

But something not many people know is that its a two-way test. The tester is also being tested.

God wants ALL of His children back.
>>
>>19355677
This.

I ain't sharing a dream scape with a child molester.

You need to get that part of your psyche burned out of you before joining the dream.
>>
>>19355671
Heaven must not be so chill if even Angels revolted. God must not be doing something right if Angels are revolting and leaving heaven.
>>
>>19355828
Angels serve God.
God orders the Angels to serve Man.
Man orders the Angels to rebel against God.

What do?
>>
>>19355671
Here's an idea, for entrepeneurs are always looking to push the edges of what is new and want to publish things in a risky envoirment their brains are constantly in what is called the reptilian part, in reptillian mode. WHich means that they're brain is anticipating the actions of the entrepeneur and starts scaring them with how it could end in the most devastating way. The reptilian brain is about survival so if it sees that it's comfortable, shelter, food, warmth etc. Then it will do everything it can to keep the entrepeneur into that non creative, procastinating state. SO what entrepeneurs (yes they really do this) do to manipulate their brain to experience more creativity, reduced anxiety and fear is they overwhelm their brain with the anticipation of pleasure from their future endavours and actions. Which kind of zones out the reptilian part as it was focused on the negative and now trough conscious manipulation other parts of the brain are stimulated and take over and so the entrepeneur gets into a creative and free flowing state from which he can work on. So lets say Satan is the reptilian brain, now we can actually answer the question '''How come satan knows my fears? And knows what to push''? Look bible Lingo is outdated by long, in my opinion. And looking at it 2000 years later most likely allot of information got lost/misinterperted and left unexplained. Word are words and because they are produce of the mind they are subject to being relative meaning that without an explenation to them they can be interperted in various ways, some words more loosely than others. I think it is important not to view satan is some sort of entity and external thing. It is you that thinks negativity, you can every moment chose to think something else or atleast distract yourself from those thoughts. You and you only are repsonsible for your happiness and suffering, that is karma.
>>
>>19355671
All is one...
>LawofOne.info
This series has very interesting views on unity, "good" and "evil" and the resultion of paradoxes like this.
>>
>>19355828
I'm going to tell you straight up. You're interpetation of what it means to be rebellious against the father is an interpertation and may not represent the truth. Its like asking someone to picture and describe heaven and they start blabbing about golden gates and st peter when that really is just a depiction coming from someone else. As sentient beings that want to feel good when they feel bad heaven is sentient and is about feeling. Rightousness/justice/hapiness are all feels. Not mental depictions. Exodust 20:4: You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. Any chance that images from the mind are included into this statement? God is all, and picturing god would be excluding all else. And how many religious people do this every single day??? Its not about good/bad don't get me wrong, don't flip or freak out. Its more about sanity and truth. Peace!
>>
>>19355695
Lucifer will probably suffer for a long time for this. If we can see the error of our ways maybe he can to, but not before he unwittingly does god's great work
>>
>>19356231
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=77#17
(Quote cut, rest of the quote is interesting too).
>[...]Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.
>>
>>19356258
He's doing exactly what hes supposed to.
But yeah i agree, he and his offspring are gonna suffer for a long time, maybe even forever. (Deletion)
>>
This is all under the premise that the Bible is 100% accurate. "God" isn't one person, but a race of our creators. "Angels" are simply another race, allied with "God". Kindred, but not of the same kind. "Satan" and "Lucifer" are NOT the same. I don't even know what "Satan" is. But "Lucifer" is someone who used to be kindred with "God" and the "Angels", however a lot of "politics" happened and he has had an eternal vendetta against "God" and the "Angels" ever since. "Lucifer" is not necessarily a bad person, he's actually incredibly smart and served "God" with the utmost loyalty. However he has since then been fighting "God and his Angels" alongside some malevolent races for ages. The War is coming to an end soon. All the mystical bullshit in the Bible is intentionally misleading.
>>
>>19355671
Here is my perspective. God lets Satan do whatever he wants because he is doing God's Work. I believe Satan is an extension of God's wrath just like jesus was an extension of God in the Flesh. I dont think Satan hates God but hates sinners and all who oppose him, Satan is just doing the job God gave him, his role as a deceiver to test God's people.
>>
>>19355671
You'll learn something when you stop pointing your fingers at everyone else except towards yourself.
>>
>>19355843

Arch Angels come from Archons.

God has "Angels" in the "Pleroma" but we dont call them Angels or say they are from Heaven.

Heaven is Space.

The Pleroma is the Fullness.

The Angels rebelled from the Lord not God.

Learn the Difference. Its very important.

Dont confuse the Demiurge with the highest Dod.

When you start calling the Lord your God you get into really dangerous waters.

Mankind needs to rebel from these Archons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.