[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder all freemasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: gameofthrones_bloodyjoffrey.jpg (28KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones_bloodyjoffrey.jpg
28KB, 450x254px
Murder all freemasons
>>
too late they've won
>>
>>19355501

pls explain

The hell we'd ever do to you?
>>
One of my teachers is a freemason, planning on digging some dirt on him to blackmail for information
>>
>>19355571
WTF DO YOU DO!!!
>>
>2017
>scared of old dudes in fancy bathrobes
>>
You mean every popular person and political person in the world? k lil wayne and obama can not be spared tis the only rule
>>
>>19355501
Grandpa was Freemason
literally just fucked around with his mysterious stuff. I bet all they did on those meeting were talk politics in robes
>>
>>19355501
I wouldn't recommend it. There are things about the freemasons that you don't know.
>>
Fuck the freemasons. Masons are okay though.
>>
Be more Specific OP.

We need to target all of those who worship the Anunnaki as gods.
>>
>>19355683
nothing google doesn't have
>>
>>19355693
If you only knew. What you'll find on google is only what they'll let you find.
>>
>>19355679
Talking about politics is actually forbidden in Lodge.
>>
>>19355501
Freemasons, huh.

What about Cheapmasons and Expensivemasons?
>>
>>19355501
>(((You)))
>>
>>19355705
He went to meetings wearing regular kaki pants and polo. When some french Freemasons came to inspect or whatever they couldn't believe their Masonic brothers rarely ever went with proper garments and flipped out.

I'm sure most don't follow the rules to the very word
>>
>>19355679
Mine, too. I forget his degree, but he said you worship God but once you reach a high enough degree, you realize it's not God. Later, reading Albert Pike's Book of The Words, I see what he meant.
>>
>>19355755
lucifer is a god
>>
>>19355759

He is a god with a little g.

One of the Archons who Lord over our Realm.

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.
>>
>>19355726
In regular meetings it really doesn't matter what you wear as long as it's clean not ratty. For degrees you had better be in a suit and tie. Or that's how it is my my lodge
>>
>>19355571
>>19355626
>>19355673
>>19355683
>>19355716
masons pls go
>>
>>19355818
>They don't agree with every single thing I believe about a club I know nothing about
>They must be shills
Found the highschooler.
>>
>>19355827
Hey anon, when somebody says they "got invited to be a Mason," they were probably just asked to a banquet or something at the lodge, right?
>>
>>19355832
>>19355626
>>19355673
>>19355716
>>
>>19355683
Pretty much all available on the internet, even some of the really select invitational stuff like CBCS.

>>19355686
Freemasons and masons are the same thing, unless you're talking operative vs speculative.

>>19355726
They take it a lot more seriously in Europe. I wish we had a spotcoat-minimum dresscode.

>>19355755
>>19355759
Nope.

>>19355777
We started making suits the standard for our degreework and I love it. Now if I could only get my Chapter & Council on board...

>>19355832
Not the anon you asked, but usually, yeah. We invite people to open dinners all the time because there's good food, and good booze. However, we don't invite people to join the fraternity itself (you have to ask).
>>
>>19355882
I knew that was the policy but I know *so* many people who claim to have been invited for initiation, I figured there must be some misunderstanding.
>>
>>19355882
why do you worship lucifer?
>>
>>19355501
any anons have info on the 33rd degree?
My grandfather denounced the masons years after he became a 33rd degree..he never told anybody why...he died in 93 when i was 3 years old. My grandmother ha to tell them to fuck off because he did not want a masonic funeral. I regret that i never had a chance to pick his brain and learn what he knew...
>>
>>19355911
Pretty sure it's honorary.
>>
File: 1486854434777.jpg (108KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486854434777.jpg
108KB, 460x288px
>>19355911
Dubs of curiosity
>>
>>19355891
Yep. That, or they're trying to look cool - which to people that actually know how it works, has the opposite effect!

>>19355908
I don't. Pretty serious about the Jesus thing, otherwise I wouldn't be involved in Commandery.

>>19355911
It's an honorary degree given to a very select few after many years of service. Usually you have to get knighted as a "Knight Commander of the Court of Honor" first - then wait at least four years. Getting the KCCH in the first place is also honorary (and also requires you to be a 32nd deg SR mason for at least 4 years).
>>
>>19355882
>>19355891
Actually the bylaws in my state have changed where we can openly recruit. I don't know about initiation, but we usually have open installation. Granted the last year or two, we haven't because we've locked our chairs because of lack of membership.

Masonbros, do you guys hold a chair? Senior Decon here.
>>
>>19355976

Not a lodge officer (yet?), but I'm the head of our education committee, and our resident lecturer. I'm currently Master of the 2nd Veil in my Chapter and Steward in my Council. Not an officer in Commandery (yet?).
>>
>>19356013
Yeah man, I'm not sure what most of that stuff is, but good on you being a lecturer. Tbh I still haven't turned in my 3rd degree catechism. Granted my lodge is in a town of about 200 people. I'm also a Shriner.
>>
>>19356041

Master of the 2nd Veil is ritualistic, mostly. There's four veils in the Royal Arch degree. He's basically like 1/4th of a Tiler. Steward in Council is like the Junior Deacon. May want to keep that bit about your catechism on the downlow until you turn it in if you're already a Shriner! I know it's super jurisdiction, but a lodge of GLs prohibit joining appendant bodies before becoming a traveling man.

Are you in SR or YR yet? I'm in YR (joining SR in the fall) and I'm loving it. Chapter and Council are super cool, and the Commandery Orders were pretty dope.
>>
File: HAMMER AND SICKLE.jpg (135KB, 836x679px) Image search: [Google]
HAMMER AND SICKLE.jpg
135KB, 836x679px
Their god is the Chief Archon, IE Saturn or the Demiurge.
>>
>>19356120
"Masonic messiah who is the antichrist"? Whoever made that image up knows nothing.
>>
>>19355618
Haha as if that works against them.
>>
>>19356127

Yea i dont understand that part, but they are right about Saturn.
>>
>>19355767
Babbies first gnosticism :^)
>>
>>19356141
>right about Saturn
Yes, he DOES have a sickle. You may also find that Neptune has a Trident (!) and Jupiter has thunderbolts, if you bothered to look at some historical reresentation of Roman & Hellenic deities instead of shitty memes.
>>
>>19355827
Found the newbie hahaha

Yup Mason's are perfectly fine lol
>>
>>19356163

Yea I am well aware of Neptune / Poseidon / Enki and Jupiter / Zeus / Enlil.

We also have Mercury, Thoth, Hermes, Ningishzidda.

And Venus, Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Asarte ect.
>>
ALL masonniggers will die.
>>
>>19356120
this actually made me laugh

>>19356190
Interesting filename. What is that picture? I don't really recognize that.
>>
File: Admit_it.png (1MB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
Admit_it.png
1MB, 989x742px
>>19356323
"If you can see that oaths are null and void."
>>
>>19355570
This. And freemasonry isn't centralized. The lodge you have beef with is Scottish rite. Second even they are neither centralized or public ally active.

Freemasonry is just an old front used by relative heretics to go place to place with open arms and . Masons did all the stone building back in the day.
>>
>>19356163
Babylon Marduk and Ishtar
. Enki and inanna
>>
>>19355755
>but he said you worship God but once you reach a high enough degree, you realize it's not God
A lie, and an illogical one at that. How could you worship something you're not choosing to worship?
>er, reading Albert Pike's Book of The Words, I see what he meant.
Yea? How so?

>>19355759
No, it's an adjective.

>>19355882
>Now if I could only get my Chapter & Council on board
Could be worse. You could have those ghastly bright red and purple jackets.

>>19355976
>ctually the bylaws in my state have changed where we can openly recruit
Ohio, right? Thought it still prevented recruiting, but you can be more open about asking.
>Masonbros, do you guys hold a chair? Senior Decon here.
Same. Was IPM twice over, but we were missing an SD this term. Thought it'd be fine, but now we have tonnes of degrees coming up. Same with all (7) the appendant bodies i'm active in.
>>
>>19358064
Illinois actually. But I actually love being SD. I almost jumped to Master this year but it didn't happen. Our JW didn't wanna be master and our SW didn't wanna be master again. It really hard to find someone good at rod work and can make a Masonic corner worth a fuck. So I'm happy where I'm at.

Now on the third degree, when everyone is walking around the candidate singing that song, if someone walked in who knew nothing. Is it just me or would that seem a little cult-ish?
>>
You haven't won jackshit yet.

Lazy bastards
>>
>>19355767
>The Demiurge is the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.
Yaldabaoth isn't the Chief Archon but is the First Ruler.
>Fixed it for you.
>>
>>19357159
Still don't get it, sorry. Is there a common artist? Seems pretty neat, even if it's ridiculous.

>>19358064
I'm fine with District Deputies wearing the red/purple jackets, but otherwise, no thanks. I'd like to see black suits, white shirts, and red/purple ties.

>>19358169
Would be a little bit cultish-looking. The only thing makes it clear that it's not a religious service is that the singing during the raising is usually fucking horrendous (unlike most church choirs).

>>19358219
Wat.
>>
>>19355501
Arent they just a bunch of Christians who worship the Jews.
>>
>>19358289
Nope. We're a bunch of different believers. You gotta believe in God, and that's it. Whether your choose to do that in a church, mosque, synagogue, etc., isn't our business.
>>
>>19355686
nah, I knew a kid named Mason in middleshcool.
Kid was a huge faggot, we took his watch and broke it.
I felt bad about it later down the road.
>>
>mfw freemasons isn't a secret society club like it's fantasized
>mfw it's way more like community service than the ilumernaty
>>
>>19358169
>Illinois actually
Oh right, i remember Robert Johnson talking about that.
>I almost jumped to Master this year but it didn't happen.
Whoa, you're lucky to have dodged that bullet. Like, you'd probably be fine, but it's always way better to do both Warden offices first, and get a feel on how to work with each other.
>Now on the third degree, when everyone is walking around the candidate singing that song, if someone walked in who knew nothing. Is it just me or would that seem a little cult-ish?
Not sure what song you're referring to, but yea, sadly cultish in appearance for some of them. But it also depends on how well it's done. Something done well and with passion loses the silliness somewhat.

Current WM here declared no singing anymore, except for the Royal Anthem. There was one ode after apron investitures, but he just reads it instead. Works way better, since none of us will be trying out for Grand Choir anytime soon.

>>19358235
>I'd like to see black suits, white shirts, and red/purple ties.
Blew me away visiting the USA and seeing people in all manner of clothing. Even in England, it's kinda dodgy with everyone in different styles of suits.
Probably biased because i started with it, but dinner suit/tuxedo looks best. We just change our bowties and cummerbunds depending on the appendant degree (red and blue for HRA. Purple for OSM. Rose Croix chapters can choose between red/black/green/blue. And so on).
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.