[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my body has some kind of resistance to death. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1500597159978.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500597159978.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
I think my body has some kind of resistance to death. I can't fight at all but once when I had my head smashed against a wall I blacked out and when I came too I had knocked out 2 of my attackers teeth. I can't swim and have almost drowned twice in my life. When I came to I was pulling myself to shore. I once attempted suicide by taking a months worth of my anti-depressants and drinking a good bit of whiskey. I came too slightly groggy but just fine. Does this seem unnatural or am I just tougher than your average boy?
>>
Sounds fine, talk to a doctor if you think it's real
>>
youre a beserker obviously

its honestly a shit class to have picked in this day and age. better to have rolled a merchant or wizard.
>>
>>19355399
You're a woman, and you're larping poorly.
>>
File: 1501008728427.jpg (209KB, 476x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501008728427.jpg
209KB, 476x680px
>>19355437
That is incorrect
>>
>>19355399
Stop trying to kill yourself.

The universe send you a clear message.
>>
>>19355399
Same here. I've survived car crashes with really bad injuries, have had life threatening infection ( one of which was tetnis that almost hit my heart). And countless other things. I think it's because I laugh in god's face all the time and he makes me suffer out of spite.
>>
Our bodies have an extremely high ability to adapt and survive. It's simply your instinct OP, you've just had to use said instincts moreso than others. People can survive point blank shots to the head, and can even gain "super-human" strength given the correct circumstances. You're not invincible though, so I suggest you stop getting yourself into those situations.
>>
>tried to kill myself by taking anti depressants and a bit of whiskey

what? why would you assume youd die from that?
>>
>>19355399
No, you've just gotten lucky so far. Also what >>19356899 said.
>>
Stop tryna die my dude you've got so much to live for
>>
>>19356910
It's very much a thing. Check "tricyclic antidepressant overdose." Not necessarily the most surefire way to off yourself using meds, but it can kill you.
>>
>>19355399
>I think my body has some kind of resistance to death
Literally normal, you ever hear of survival instincts? Apparently even extreme autists, such as yourself, have them.
>>
>>19355399
How about you stop trying to kill yourself? We need more people like you in the world and you are trying to off yourself.
>>
You still don't understand that every momentent is preciouse.
>>
>>19355399
>Fights with multiple people at the same time
>Can't swim

You might be black
>>
>>19355399

It's normal dude, myself and a lot of people I know have come out on top out of many situations that would have killed us. Hell, think about the number of times babies do stupid shit like playing with venomous spiders or try to touch fire. If the number of deaths for such occassions were the deaths they ought to be (consider how many times the parents are ignoring pricks that don't care for their kids) the statistics of death would be way higher than they're now. Everyone would be afraid of spiders not just the arachnophobics.

Every human is somewhat resistant to death to account for our logic and reason being a relatively new thing when compared to animal instincts, which we have forgotten how to use correctly. Those darwin award videos are the absolute proof that we're still fucking monkeys smelling our butts creationists be damned.

The alarming thing is that you have to seemingly depend on it enough to consider it some sort of -special- skill. These are ought to be some special very rare events in your life, not some kind of uncommon happening. Try to stay out of trouble from now on dude, you look pretty average to me.
>>
>>19355445
show vagina
>>
>>19355399
so is alex a shill or not
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.