[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 77

File: Ra-Hoor-Khuit.jpg (302KB, 839x940px) Image search: [Google]
Ra-Hoor-Khuit.jpg
302KB, 839x940px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (embed)

Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>19355355
Fresh off a ban for green texting (!),I couldn't allow another thread to be created with the same 'effort' as the last one, nor did I want a shitty mega link to be added. So here we are!
>>
Does it matter if you do rituals in your native language instead of English?
>>
>>19355364
No...The words of power and god names should be in the original tongues, but other than that you're good. I believe the Libri of A.'.A.'. and OTO have been translated into several different languages.
>>
So I have been reading a lot of Eliot and Pound lately, and they both seem very much influenced by occult philosophy. Especially Eliot. Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
File: manas.jpg (2MB, 2425x3317px) Image search: [Google]
manas.jpg
2MB, 2425x3317px
Bump.
>>
>>19355379

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/06/26/the-occult-roots-of-modernism
>>
>>19355379
An interest in the classics of world literature very often blends into an interest in the occult and mysticism, yes. In both of them (particularly Eliot) you may be seeing the influence of The Golden Bough in particular, a book by anthropologist J.G. Frazer on comparative world mythology which was pretty groundbreaking for its time and suggested the story of Christ came from earlier stories of the life, death, and resurrection of pagan gods, the cross being related to tree-symbolism in pagan cultures, etc. It influenced both Eliot and Pound, and influenced Crowley deeply too, and pretty much influenced many of the major intellectuals of the da.y
>>
What do you think is the oldest preserved sigil in the world?
>>
>>19355408
Interesting and informative. Thanks.

>Péladan’s older brother, Adrien, was the author of a medical text proposing that the brain subsists on unused sperm that takes the form of vital fluid
Is THIS where the 'no-fap' meme came from?
>>
>>19355419
Probably Hieroglyphs of some sort.
>>
>>19355428
>Is THIS where the 'no-fap' meme came from?

No, it's a lot older than that.
>>
>>19355434
Drone-valo Muh-cheezle-dick says it goes back to ancient Egypt!
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (58KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
58KB, 940x545px
I'd just like to say this is my favorite general on the site

Keep up the good work. Thanks for all you've done.
>>
Tell me about the Goetic demons...
>>
>>19355475
http://bfy.tw(slash)D0yC
>>
hwat ui guise think bout astrology?

mars in some serious havoc placment rite now
>>
>>19355470
Don Jr and da goons
>>
File: namal.jpg (554KB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
namal.jpg
554KB, 1000x1271px
>>19355358
bless you

>>19355490
it sure is, its current aspect with the sun is called "cazimi," which is a Latin transliteration for the arabic word kaṣmīmī, meaning “as if in the heart”.
>>
>>19355527
Is it a decent time to work with Mars-related Lemegeton entities?
>>
>>19355540
As I understand it, yes.
>>
>>19355379
probably too obvious to point out, but the waste land is a grail legend which he hoped would end in the rebirth of europe, or at least the reader, in the wake of ww1, if that was still possible.

"What is the city over the mountains
Cracks and reforms and bursts in the violet air
Falling towers
Jerusalem Athens Alexandria
Vienna London
Unreal

A woman drew her long black hair out tight
And fiddled whisper music on those strings
And bats with baby faces in the violet light
Whistled, and beat their wings
And crawled head downward down a blackened wall
And upside down in air were towers
Tolling reminiscent bells, that kept the hours
And voices singing out of empty cisterns and exhausted wells.

In this decayed hole among the mountains
In the faint moonlight, the grass is singing
Over the tumbled graves, about the chapel
There is the empty chapel, only the wind’s home.
It has no windows, and the door swings,
Dry bones can harm no one.
Only a cock stood on the rooftree
Co co rico co co rico
In a flash of lightning. Then a damp gust
Bringing rain

Ganga was sunken, and the limp leaves
Waited for rain, while the black clouds
Gathered far distant, over Himavant.
The jungle crouched, humped in silence.
Then spoke the thunder
DA
Datta: what have we given?
My friend, blood shaking my heart
The awful daring of a moment’s surrender
Which an age of prudence can never retract
By this, and this only, we have existed
I sat upon the shore
Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order? "

Great deal of tarot imagery in it too.
>>
File: surprised gandalf.jpg (28KB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
surprised gandalf.jpg
28KB, 550x298px
>>19355358
I didn't realize you could be banned for greentexting.
>>
>>19355866
Well, it *was* in an off-topic thread...which had been up for quite a while after having been reported, so I figured I'd have a little fun...
>>
Does anyone have a link for "A ritual to gain Some knowledge" or whatever the hell it was called, from the "blue" Equinox? I'm having a hard time finding it. Thanks.
>>
>>19356155
Never mind, found it in the mega.
>>
>>19356155

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

A.'.A.'. > Libri > The Equinox Vol. 3
>>
This year's July is a really odd time for me. It's like I am trapped in-between worlds, neither dead, nor alive. I'm both feeling extremely lonely, yet the thought of going out and meeting people disgusts me. My universal love, literal, strong feeling of loving every creature and every entity, not some christian wannabe love is mixed with my general hatred for myself, the world and the people. I mostly spend my days solitary now, either sleeping, or sitting in the bathtub for long, long hours, listening to music, thinking about the Unknown, reading every single bit of occult and paranormal I can find, living almost only off coffee, tea and cigarettes for weeks. At this point, I'm not even vegetarian - I have completely given up food. My usually high libido is now completely dead. This.... This is a really weird month. I feel like I am trapped in self-build limbo, like in the Tower of Silence, yet once I have found myself here, I cannot focus, I cannot be productive. This is a really fertile land I'm in, yet I don't have the tools yet. I need to read more books, maybe Evola, Crowley, and - what is important - I need to start meditating. I think I will really lose a lot of that potential if I won't find a master or mistress... I was thinking about contacting my town's Ordo Templi Orientis - it's good to live in a capital city, heh...

Is it worth it, my dudes? Also, I am looking for people to talk with, share experiences, train together...
>>
>>19356346
nice blog
>>
File: snapoutofit.png (636KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
snapoutofit.png
636KB, 1280x1260px
>>19356346
>I cannot focus, I cannot be productive.

not with that attitude my dude
>>
>>19356346

Take up Hatha Yoga and Liber Jugorum, maybe Resh if you're up for it. Not sure you'd be contributing much to OTO at this point, but you can always go to the Gnostic Mass and workshops without joining.
>>
What's up wizards? I've got two more questions for y'all today.
1) Is blood a decent way to charge a sigil? I've been given wildly contrasting opinions on this
2) Would invocation work as a way to change my personality / gain the inspiration to keep working on my craft?
>>
>>19356412
1. Start with something else before you start fvking with blood
2. Yes.
>>
>>19356464
I've made a few sigils before. I don't think they worked too well. I chalk it up to them not being properly charged. I don't understand the stigma everyone has about blood, yet jerking off is completely acceptable.
As a follow up question to number 2, could one invoke historical figures such as Nikola Tesla?
>>
serious, non-agressive question to occultists :
do you really believe? if so, and if you consider yourself learned, is the way described by crowley and his associates the only "true" path to enlightenment?

personally, i find it hard to believe that the teachings of a self-taught 20th century british deviant that dabbled in egyptology (not trying to insult anyone, don't get me wrong) are the only right way, it all seems way too specific and contrary to its message of rejecting religious dogmas.

is the alchemy/magic stuff just a very elaborate metaphor? could i replace thoth with ronald mcdonald, given that i find some underlying meaning? if i reached conclusions like those of the initiated elders on my own through introspection and life experience, could i be considered enlightened? why do i even want to be enlightened, if enlightenment is binary and 0 is unenlightened and 1 is enlightened, then at what point do i switch from 0 to 1? why is enlightenment even good, how do you know it's an upwards motion instead of a downwards one, who created the notion of "enlightenment" anyways? am i worth less for being non-enlightened?

i'm very sorry if these are often asked or frankly dumb questions, but i sincerely want to know what you guys think, i've dabbled in this stuff for years but i never seemed to quite get it.
>>
>>19356504
Nikola Tesla was insane, mate. Not sure you want that kind of 'inspiration'.

Eitherway, I was about to post the same thing about blood.

Purely out of curiosity, does the blood has to be willingly given? No? Does it change anything?
>>
>>19356504
>>19356522
Why are you guys so fixated on blood? The act of "charging" a sigil has much more to do with your mental state and your ability to focus than any substance you use. You could absolutely use blood to charge a sigil but if you do so you should focus your entire being on the moment the knife tears through your flesh. The more powerful the "peak" experience is the more powerful the substrate
>>
>>19356522
That's fairly baseless. He was a total sperg but I wouldn't call him insane. Besides, who better to look to for engineering work? I'm trying to develop a new battery to sell to Samsung. It's a lofty goal but it would make me live easy for a while.

>>19356520
Aleister Crowley is just one of many. He attracted a lot of attention to himself through his lascivious lifestyle, so it makes sense his path is popular. There is no such thing as "absolute truth" in my opinion.
>>
>>19356551
It was merely curiosity. Besides, blood sacrifice has become a staple of media when it comes to magic, so it's obvious many come here with questions relating to the many tropes of magic in media.
>>
>>19356567
>>19356520 here, i'm by no means an expert but i've heard of blavatsky, gurdijeff and bardon, they strike me as intelligent but too absorbed in mythology, can any other practitioners weigh in regarding my questions?
>>
>>19356520
>self-taught
You aren't even trying, are you?
>>
>>19356520
crowley joined pretty much every esoteric society he could and then spilled their secrets
>>
Anyone got information on non-wiccan witchcraft?
>>
>>19356620
The true secrets are incommunicable. Also, afaik, he never spilled any 'secrets' other than those of the GD.
>>
>>19356627
Andrew Chumbley.
>>
>>19356520
>directionality
"No.", try not to reify subtle processes.
The Master of the Temple crosses the abyss without ever moving. The Bodhisattva crosses the stream and back without ever uncurling from lotus.

>who created
19th translators of the Pali Canon.

>am I worth less
This is a really really tricky question, and I'd probably need to know more about your context to even begin unpacking this question. Even if you were a vapid kinda dopey unreflexive prat, I'd err on the side of "none of my concern" rather than "worthless". All life is precious, but not all life is worth of my time and consideration even if I had Avalokitesvara's thousand arms. This doesn't mean "fuck you" it means "don't waste my time and I won't waste yours".

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
>>
>>19356627
>>19356636
Chumbley.
Ebony Anpu.
Cochraine.
Trad craft in general (obscure folk grimoires; Arthur Gauntlet, Grimorium Verum ((sits at the border between grimoire tradition and more witchy shit)), reconstructions ala Saducismus triumphatus)_
>>
>>19356636
>>19356660
Thank you!
>>
>>19356379
Thanks my dude
>>
https://www.academia.edu/1476838/Trafficking_with_Elementals_Kenneth_Grant_and_Arthur_Machen
>>
>>19356645

Caduceus has a bunch of vaguely affordable Xoanon/Three Hands stuff, considering the current GBP USD exchange. The guy just sent me his list, if you want me to send it to you.
>>
>>19356660
Ape, mind lending me your wisdom and answering these questions?
>>19356412
Also, can invocation be permanent?
>>
Want to try summoning using the OP today but am sleep deprived as fuck.
Does it not matter or will I get better results waiting until rested?
>>
>>19356704
You can't "change" your personality via invocation, and I think the anon who responded before gave you a misguided answer on that subject. It's a hell of a lot more complex and subtle than that, in my opinion.
>>
File: WithLovefromHelenOliver.png (2MB, 1194x1497px) Image search: [Google]
WithLovefromHelenOliver.png
2MB, 1194x1497px
>>19356412
Depends on the sigil. Personal? Sure. Otherwise, probably not.

Yes.

>>19356704
Permanence implies being beyond a newb.

>>19356696
Depends.
Surprised Ben's still alive.
By Xoanon/Three Hands do you mean normative public drops? Or do you mean Ben managed to pick up more collections of early CS stuff like the Helen Oliver collection? If they're just cheap public drops I'm not really interested.
>>
>>19356704
>can invocation be permanent?
It depends on your level of devotion
>>19356718
>more complex and subtle
Obviously, but he asked a yes or no question. Long term devotion to a deity absolutely changes your personality, if it doesn't you aren't doing it right
>>
>>19356621
>>19356645
thanks for the extensive reply, i guess you could say my issues with occultism stem from a dislike for very strictly defined belief systems because nobody has it THAT right, though maybe i just haven't found my personal little cult where i fit in yet.
whats your opinion on gen p orridge and thee psychick bible? it seems pretty extensive and i've skimmed through a couple of chapters, need to get dedicated.
>>
What is your favorite text /omg/? The one you keep returning to more than any other?
>>
File: schulke.jpg (569KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
schulke.jpg
569KB, 1280x1244px
>>19356729
Seems alive.

Nah it's not what you're looking for then, it's just more affordable than I was expecting anything to be. Kicks the shit out of other prices I've seen online.

>>19356733
>Long term devotion to a deity absolutely changes your personality

Like, a lot.
>>
>>19356740
>dislike for rigid belief systems
The arte is to make your own belief system until you get results. Thelema hs issues but it isn't near as rigid as the Crowley chucks in the OTO would have you think
>>
>>19356755
Am I gonna have to grow out long ass fingernails once I start fucking with a traditional craft practice? How do I work on my hand flexibility so I can actually do the initiatory mudras?
>>
>>19356740
>opinion on gen p orridge and thee psychick bible
Fuck Genny. "He" ripped off my friends and pretends to own the name of an organization that was never formally established.

>>19356743
The texts I keep referring back to aren't exactly my favorites; Pyramid Texts and Rudolph's Gnosis: Nature and History of Gnosticism.
>>
Could someone recommend a great book about sigils for a beginner? i want to use them in my art.
if there is anything else you think its important for me to read then please let me know
>>
>>19356733
I guess it depends on how you parse the question, whether you interpret it as "an invocation ritual" or "continuous and prolonged invocation over an extended period." It sounded to me like they were asking a "how 2 change from NEET" question, but I may be wrong in my presumption.
>>
>>19356755
>Nah it's not what you're looking for then, it's just more affordable than I was expecting anything to be. Kicks the shit out of other prices I've seen online.
FUCK, wait...does he have the old backissues of Starfire with the early CS works? Those things are frustrating to find, let alone at reasonable price.

>>19356761
Guitar.
Also Helen's redacted images are detailed enough to see how Alogos' musculature looked - Pentalpha is not just an open hand. Splay the pink out as far as it will go and extend the thumb until your abductor pollicis brevis balls up.
>>
>>19356779
Pretty sure this question has been answered at least twice in the last thread. It's getting old.
>>
File: almadel_top.png (7KB, 521x480px) Image search: [Google]
almadel_top.png
7KB, 521x480px
Bump.
>>
File: 1500591001985.png (950KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500591001985.png
950KB, 640x637px
can anyone tell me how to meet Poimandres?
>>
>>19356797
Which post is yours?
>>
>>19356803
Well, if it means Man-Shepherd, can we conclude that they are a type of angel? Find out more, at 11!
>>
Anyone worked with the Ars Theurgia spirits?
are they "safer" than the goetics?
>>
>>19356787
>>19356787
it wasnt in the other thread thats still open.
>>
>>19356809
Abramelin Operation?
>>
>>19356768
i've heard rumors of him/they/whatever being fucking insane and a habitual liar but i'd gladly listen to what you have to say, i presume it's about the TOPY
>>
>>19356756
this seems most right to me, any examples of people that took this route?
>>
>>19356838
Crowley.
He built up a system standing on the shoulders of those who came before. Like Chumbley after him, and Abinava a thousand years ago.
>>
>>19356811
Hello
>>
>>19356761
>How do I work on my hand flexibility

I actually have one for this, clench your hands into fists for as long as you possibly can. Then let go.

You can get as flexy as the dude who told me taught me to do that stretch lol - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKIEJ9lPYs

>>19356785
Nah. He's got an original pen and ink drawing of Shulke's with his sigil on it though, "Pelican / Zoësis. 300 GBP. That's the only like "rare" thing.

I'm eyeballing this here copy of Opuscula Magica, Volume I. I just like having books in my hands.
>>
>>19356819
>>19356876
And, to answer your question:
>>19343445
>>
>>19356645
>who created the concept of enlightenment?
>19th century translators of the pali canon
sometimes you say good things, and other times i imagine that youre wearing pantsu on your head desu
>>
>>19356913
how can one see Poimandres like Hermes did?
>>
>>19356901
The term used in the Pali Canon is not "enlightenment", nor does it have a deep crust of the Western culture's notions of what that word entails.

Bodhi means understanding. Prajna means insight.
>>
File: khidr-and-ilyas-as-ab-hayyat.jpg (985KB, 692x764px) Image search: [Google]
khidr-and-ilyas-as-ab-hayyat.jpg
985KB, 692x764px
>>19356919
>>19356913
>I'm not your own personal google.
You'll know when you find the Master who makes the grass green.
>>
>>19356924
you're talking about the word, he was talking about the concept.
>>
>>19356939
ok, one last question if you don't mind, you keep telling me that I need to find my master first, but the thing is I only study by myself and I don't really want to go out of my way to phisically join a group
>>
>>19355364
Do them in whatever language you naturally THINK in
>>
>>19356943
>he was talking about the concept
>the concept
Well, if he's speaking English, then his concept of enlightenment in other religions is tainted by like a thousand years of use in nonBuddhist contexts from Suhrawardi through the Renaissance unto the modern New Age abuse thereof.

In fact, the reification of directionality tells me that he's not got a good frame of reference for the Indic/EA systems which have concepts of Bodhi, etc., that are WILDLY divergent from our notions of "Enlightenment".

The concept of Enlightenment is a Western concept. The concept of Bodhi is a Buddhist concept.

This isn't rocket surgery.
>>
File: khidr-maul.hayat-alexander-405.jpg (70KB, 405x471px) Image search: [Google]
khidr-maul.hayat-alexander-405.jpg
70KB, 405x471px
>>19356956
*sigh*

https://youtu.be/yY5r_zox-a8
>>
>>19356956
No he keeps telling you that you ARE your master.
>>
>>19356785
>Splay the pink out as far as it will go and extend the thumb until your abductor pollicis brevis balls up.

Like a star, i assume?
>>
>>19356520
Crowley is a complete failure of a man, so why anyone would want to follow anything he says is beyond me.
>>
>>19357014
(You)
>>
>>19357017
forgot your trip you fucking faggot
>>
>>19357003
Sorta. I mean your hand probably doesn't move quite like that but that's the gist of it.

>>19357024
Not me.
>>
>>19357033

You say that but a decade of guitar and a half decade of rock climbing and an obsession with the human hand have conspired to prepare me for this lol.

Nah it doesn't quite move like that but I can get it close. That thumb muscle is called the mount of Venus in palmistry it's kinda cool how that is forced to rise to meet the other planetary mounts on the hand to make that shape
>>
>>19357033
lookie at what I found:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Totemic-Invocation-of-Shadow-Selves-Jack-Macbeth-Qliphoth-Grimoire-Kenneth-Grant-/151207388544#viTabs_0

too bad about the price
>>
>>19357024
I don't use a trip. Never have. Maybe ease up on the paranoia and just learn to enjoy the mystery.
>>
>>19357077
I'm beginning to like you. I too have played guitar over a decade. Only just started learning rock climbing though. All I do is free climbing cliffs because I have yet to find an adequate instructor for any other style. It's exhillerating. Nothing like having a bat come flying out at you when you're halfway up the precipice and sliding fast!
>>
File: So_Fucking_Beautiful_Man.jpg (20KB, 180x244px) Image search: [Google]
So_Fucking_Beautiful_Man.jpg
20KB, 180x244px
>>19356520 :
>do you really believe?
With all my heart.
> if so, and if you consider yourself learned, is the way described by crowley and his associates the only "true" path to enlightenment?
Nope.
>personally, i find it hard to believe........to its message of rejecting religious dogmas.
*shrug*. Different strokes for different folks.
>is the alchemy/magic stuff just a very elaborate metaphor?
Yes.
>could i replace thoth with ronald mcdonald, given that i find some underlying meaning?
Yes
>if i reached conclusions like those of the initiated elders on my own through introspection and life experience, could i be considered enlightened?
Maybe.
>why do i even want to be enlightened... am i worth less for being non-enlightened?
You don't have to be.
It doesn't make you have less worth, or be worthless.
Just keep an open mind.
Asking questions is good.
You'll be fine.
>i'm very sorry if these are often asked or frankly dumb questions, but i sincerely want to know what you guys think,
Thanks for being awesome, Anon.
There's not such thing as a dumb question - as long as the intent is not to be condescending, rude, or purposely obtuse.

>>19356743
Liber Null/Psychonaut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU

My box of 21 palos, 21" long machete, and the last of the iron implements of Zarabanda are here for my Nganga!!
I'm waiting to open it until after bed time.
>>
>>19357088
Been for sale for three years.
Ain't going nowhere at that price.

Jack's got a website, maybe I can beg his ass for a typescript in email.
>>
Hello skeletons

This graveyard has yielded lots of calcium lately. Bones are strong and rattle me timbers.

I wonder, do you think a yogi with cultivated awareness could keep it so in the face of physical exertion?

What is the most potent klippot you have found? What is the most subtle?

For a rattling good time call me bb
>>
>>19357129
>beg for a type script

unlikely, given his statement in this thread:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=15490.0
>>
For any would-be astral projectors, here's a bit of encouraging record (by C.S. Jones) and notes in response (by Crowley):

May 9, 10:2110:43 P.M. Dragon. Astral journey of no particular import.
Cannot properly identify with image. Seem to see the image while acting
in it. [This isnt as bad as it sounds. Dont worry, so long as the Image is
quite sure of itself.O.M.]
[This, by the way, would have been particularly helpful information,
and if Fra. V.I.O. had had it at the time he might have done a good many
more Astral journeys. This lack of confidence at first seems to hold back
many Students who could otherwise travel on the Astral quite
successfully.Ed.]
>>
>>19357141
>I wonder, do you think a yogi with cultivated awareness could keep it so in the face of physical exertion?
How could he call himself a yogi if this *weren't* the case?
>>
>>19357151
But do they even try?

How can one know the answer to that question before putting it to the test?

Quite a boner

Let me ask this: Is chess a good attainment system?

When one plays chess, what does he attain?

Can you win chess?

What do you do with the rules and idiosyncrasies of chess?
>>
>>19357176
Do WHO even try? This appears at first glance to be a non-sequitur. Are you talking about yogis? If so, your initial question was retarded to begin with.
>>
>>19357142
Oh my jesus fucking god with all the Telismatic bullshit.

I OWN THE ROOT OF THE TREE. I AM THE INHERITOR OF HELEN OLIVER'S TYPESCRIPTS. I HAVE HER BLOOD SHED IN RITUAL. I AM THE REPOSITORY OF THE LINEAGE OF THE STELLAR WYTCHBLOOD OF THE PEACOCK ANGEL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
>>
>>19357181
I'm talking about the concept of attainment you calcium deficient marrow lacking kiddo
>>
>>19357212
Well excuse me for not being able to untangle your pubes. Even now, I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Do you believe in context at all? Even a little bit? Does anyone else have a fucking clue what point this person is trying to make?
>>
>>19357212
>>19357229
Furthermore...
>How can one know the answer to that question before putting it to the test?
Uhh, they can't? Are you implying *I* personally haven't put it to the test? Again, context is everything.
>>
>>19357112
>instructor
In keeping with them of previous conversation you don't need anyone to instruct you to get good at climbing. Buy a pair of shoes and a crash pad and google your local bouldering spots.

Also obligatory "free climbing is a roll of the dice and death is a matter of when not if" warning.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgate.com/news/amp/Yosemite-rock-climber-falls-dies-after-proposing-5698657.php
>>
>>19357229
Baby, why you gotta treat me this way?

I can't make the point for you. If my post doesn't do it for you, what is your business replying all exasperated?

I'll tell ya why, since you are but a baby. You're not hard enough!
>>
File: image020.gif (95KB, 401x504px) Image search: [Google]
image020.gif
95KB, 401x504px
>>19357201
I don't really get it honestly.

Like I can tell Azoetia has Telismatic elements but I don't really feel like I'm missing any of that by working with a printed out copy from a PDF. The spiritual nature of the text is still there, even if my individual copy isn't covered with the author's semen. Maybe Jack did something different that requires the book. From what I can gather the leather binding is actually used in the rituals itself.
>>
>>19357243
True. I just didn't want to go out and buy a bunch of ropes and picks and anchors shit then have no idea how to apply them. I trust myself much more with no equipment than with a bunch of equipment I was never properly trained on.

>roll of the dice and death is a matter of when not if
As are a large portion of my recreational activities. Going 90mph on a country road, or shooting guns while intoxicated on multiple substances probably fall under this heading too.
>>
>>19357247
Yeah that's probably it. It's entirely my fault that you cannot construct sentences in a manner conducive to anonymous conversation on an Indonesian Basket Weaving Forum. Give me your ad hominems, and I will eat them.
>>
>>19357257
I'll get in a "I have more telismatic items than you" slapfight with anyone OUTSIDE the CS formal, every single day of the week.

I mean it's probably Work going to my head, but I feel pretty entitled to all other works now that I have Soror Pasht Akhti's blooddrenched working scripts smeared with Essex dirt, candle wax, and ritual dust.

The residual power and initial result of the entire Current's founding are betwixt this sorcerer's hands and heart like the Dragon Vessel itself.
>>
>>19357243
Damn, that story makes my hands sweat.

I remember soloing up really mellow shit and getting the heebee jeebs, making it, and thinking I was hot shit for it. Falling not only sobered me up, but made me think, am I doing this to scare myself, or do I just like climbing?

Hope your projects send well, may your handholds hold and footholds not crumble!
>>
File: tumblr_o2mssfuK5i1tdd45ho1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2mssfuK5i1tdd45ho1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x634px
>>19357280
>it's probably Work going to my head
I bet if you were more open about publishing your original ritual effort and content people would give you the ol shoulder tap and send you their shit. For example I'm sure Jack or the people at the CS formal would be interested in your Eclipse ritual.

It's always kind of hard to know what to share with who and when though, especially if you are working at the edge of your limitations.
>>
File: 1500730530122.jpg (320KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1500730530122.jpg
320KB, 1469x1102px
>>19357324
Barbarous Names for ZHA in the tradition of Totemic Invokation and Azoetia (incomplete):

HER SEK HEN
BAL BAR IN QAR
VIR SHI IS
PA-A-RA-A-PA-AR-A-AP
VAN TRI GOS TAN
AST SOT TON
NU BA HA RA
PA MEL
VA VAJ ARVA HER
KAL KEK LAK
SIN MA BHA VIR
AUH OH LU
KOPH KIPH KIA
KU RU KA KINHA
TA IA ALT BALIT
NA VE GAPO BA
XOC TLA XI
>>
File: dragon_world[1].jpg (18KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_world[1].jpg
18KB, 177x278px
>>19357368
>BAL BAR
I used that exact pairing for a Babalon working I did a few years ago. Spoopy
>KAL KEK LAK
!
>XOC TLA XI
!!!

I see you're getting your money's worth out of your Anthropology education
>>
File: God_G_Kinich_Ahau_2.jpg (604KB, 995x975px) Image search: [Google]
God_G_Kinich_Ahau_2.jpg
604KB, 995x975px
>>19357426
>XOC
Here's a fun tidbit.

Heru Ra Ha translates to Horus with the Skin of the Sun.

The Hero Twins in Mayan myth?
They became the Sun and Moon gods after the conquest of the Death Lords in Xibola.
K'inich Ahau is that sun god. He is depicted wearing a specific Mayan glyph: K'in.
It designates 'skin of the sun'. Though his name is translated as Sun-Eyes, depictions don't vary much from the base here.

Heru Ra Ha is a composite deity of the brothers Ra Hoor Khuit and Hoor Paa Krath.
>>
File: 02+inca-egyptian-pyramids[1].jpg (141KB, 926x533px) Image search: [Google]
02+inca-egyptian-pyramids[1].jpg
141KB, 926x533px
>>19357491
That's actually extremely neat, thanks for that tidbit. K'in was used in their circular counting system right? I remember reading about it when the 2012 hysteria was happening.
>>
>>19357550
>K'in was used in their circular counting system right?
Yup.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzolk%27in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6_FMqyNns
>>
>>19357491
The sky busted out a massive thunder crack when I read this, as an aside
>>
File: mayan-astrology-signs-2[1].gif (46KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
mayan-astrology-signs-2[1].gif
46KB, 500x531px
>>19357571
>Tzi is a bad day, symbolized by sexual depravity. No ceremonies must ever be held on this day.
>Tzikin is the most excellent day of all. Double offerings are made at shrines, in forests, and in caves. It is a day on which wishes may be made, forgiveness may be sought, and important matters may be finalized.
>Tzi-Kin

man these guys were on some shit. I wanna learn more buy I already have a pretty huge backlog of books
>>
>>19357614
I exclusively used the Mayan calendar in the year and half or so leading to 2012, unless it was an official document. It was good for wrapping my head around the system.

That documentary I posted is stellar and will give you a solid historical and linguistic basis for further study.
>>
File: 5999362_f520[1].jpg (115KB, 520x693px) Image search: [Google]
5999362_f520[1].jpg
115KB, 520x693px
>>19357634
I'll check it out thanks
You've been very helpful in showing me how to fix my gaps in anthropological knowledge
>>
bump
>>
Any of you guys interesting in evoking a spirit or two? I have a couple in mind which could be fun to work with.
>>
File: 1451437034377.jpg (82KB, 385x594px) Image search: [Google]
1451437034377.jpg
82KB, 385x594px
Small question, but one that might be important. When reciting Latin of any kind, is it best to use the pronunciation given to us from Vox Latina: A Guide to the Pronunciation of Classical Latin (Where 'v' is pronounced as 'w') or is it more correct to use the pronunciation that was common around the time the recitation was written?
>>
>>19358296
Just use the Church Latin of the priest that taught you. In my case it all comes out like foghorn leghorn.
>>
>>19358296

Proper movement of breath is more important than sound. Proper understanding of meaning in a coherent context is more important than proper pronunciation.
>>
File: 1470051320126.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1470051320126.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>19358312
>>19358321
So the phonetics of the words matter less than the intended meaning themselves?
As in, I could accidentally slip back and forth between both of the pronunciations without screwing myself so long as the meaning comes across?
I've taken years of classical Latin, so for me it's a bit hard not to speak how I was taught to.
>>
>>19358354

Correct, you can more or less brute force anything as long as you have will enough, proper knowledge and are acting properly.

In any case if you are really really worried about screwing the ritual up, look into making and consecrating your own grimoire, the magical ability of the grimoire itself is that it allows the rite to be done properly no matter if the magician messes up or not. The Word has been written down and manifested as pages and ink, say it with faith and it shall be done etc. this is a good way of working around the worry of messing the ritual up or not.
>>
>>19358374
Ah thank you.
>>
>>19356326
gold mine, thank you so much
>>
Does anyone have the Elven Grimoire of Santa Clausa?

I want some elves to make me toys.
>>
>>19356924
>Bodhi means understanding. Prajna means insight.
how do bodhi and prajna differ?
something like integrated understanding v. experiential knowledge?
>>
File: 1448752051889.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448752051889.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
So I was thumbing through 777 today, and I found out that Peridot corresponds with Virgo. I mean, is that an amazing coincidence or what? It fits her personality perfectly. I think I'm gonna try to evoke Peridot right after the eclipse, when the sun is entering Virgo.
>>
File: 1501225780793[1].jpg (84KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501225780793[1].jpg
84KB, 434x434px
bump
>>
File: 1501092144986.jpg (138KB, 527x832px) Image search: [Google]
1501092144986.jpg
138KB, 527x832px
>>19358691
how do bodhi and prajna differ?

First of all, they belong to different, but closely related, languages. Bodhi is a Pali word (Pali being a local and modified form of Sanskrit). Prajna is sanskrit.

Although bodhi can be translated as "understanding", its main meaning is awakening. The word comes from the Sanskrit verb budh, whose primary meaning is to wake up, to awaken. Buddha is usually translated as the "awakened."

Prajna means insight and wisdom. In Theravada it means recognizing the Four Noble Truths. In Mahayana it means recognizing the emptiness of all things. In Vajrayana, prajna gets a more complex meaning, assuming a role similar to shakti in HInduism. Prajna is described or portrayed as female, sometimes being the insight into emptiness, sometimes being the emptiness itself. In Vajrayana, she is the liberator, the one who grants freedom.
>>
do you guys actually formally follow particular buddhist sects or pick and choose from each one.
>>
Why these days in occult circles I see more and more anti-white people stuff? I read things like "I hope they go extinct" and "the angels and demons wills it" and stuff like that. Wtf is going on? Doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>19359886
weird circles you're in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-7NZbg65M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbK5idPn1mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
>>
>>19360004
It's a popular sentiment among people who will never breed, which includes most self-proclaimed 'witches' because they're some form of overweight self-loathing dyke or a faggot trying to magic himself a vagoo. It's all an attempt to be radical and fight the status quo, when those sentiments are in fact the status quo.
>>
>>19360028
lel
>>
>>19357201
>THE PEACOCK ANGEL

http://gothamist.com/2017/07/27/subway_peacock_big_deal.php
>>
File: Screenshot_20170728-165842.png (395KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170728-165842.png
395KB, 1440x2560px
>>19359886
>>19360028
>>19360084
interesting
>>
File: 1451263522788.gif (1MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1451263522788.gif
1MB, 400x268px
Beginner here, which of Aleister Crowley's writings is best to start with?
>>
>>19360292
Magick Without Tears and Liber ABA.

But I would actually suggest Regardie's Golden Dawn concurrently.
>>
>>19360292
>>19360296
>Liber ABA

Part IV is an embarrassing fiction. Parts I and II are of questionable value. Part III is probably over the head of most beginners, but the appendixes are quite useful.

Agreed on MWT.

>But I would actually suggest Regardie's Golden Dawn concurrently.

Again, I probably agree, especially if one is interested in ceremonial work.
>>
Anybody got a pic of the table mentioned in the Cry of the 15th Aethyr? I have questions.

Link to the relevant bit of Liber 418 http://test.thelemistas.org/libri/en/418/16
>>
>>19359886
most occultist usually dont fit in society
>>
File: 1466720762383.jpg (177KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
1466720762383.jpg
177KB, 638x835px
>>19360380
>the table mentioned in the Cry of the 15th Aethyr
Yes, but you linked to the 16th.

Pretty sure the sevenfold holy table refers to the Enochian altartable with the Ensigns of Creations on it.
>>
>>19360447
Good occcultists actually keep their beliefs and practices secret hence the term occult meaning "hidden".
>>
>>19360533
>implying I'm not a member of the Astral Antifa (A.'.A.'.) which has declared open war on the Golden Dawn and White America
Zozzle.
>>
>>19360540
So you if ever have a kid and they ask you about God you're just gonna start redpilling them about the peacock angel and tantric sex practices?
>>
>>19360540
your facebook is fucking disgusting m8
>>
>>19360564
>2017
>not being an antinatalist
Again, zozzle.
>>
>>19360321
>Part IV is an embarrassing fiction.

what lmao; u must be terrible at reading
>>
>>19360481
>http://test.thelemistas.org/libri/en/418/16
>Yes, but you linked to the 16th

I did not, actually. They number their filepaths backwards, so test.thelemistas.org/libri/en/1 is be the 30th Aethyr.

>sevenfold table
This thing says twelvefold table. Referred to here as "the holy twelvefold table of OIT" ?

>Above the altar is a veiled Figure, whose name is Pan. Those in the outer tier adore him as a Man; and in the next tier they adore him as a Goat; and in the next tier they adore him as a Ram; and in the next tier they adore him as a Crab; and in the next tier they adore him as an Ibis; and in the next tier they adore him as a Golden Hawk; and in the next tier they adore him not.
And now the light streameth out from the altar, splashed out by the feet of him that is above it. It is the Holy Twelve-fold Table of OIT.
>>
>>19360591
Except the travel records do not line up with Crowley's story.

>>19360596
See the image I posted.

>>>And the tablet blazeth ever brighter till it filleth the whole Aire. And behold! there is is one God therein, and the letters of the stars in his crown, Orion, and the Pleiades, and Aldebaran, and Alpha Centauri, and Cor Leonis, and Cor Scorpionis, and Spica, and the pole-star, and Hercules, and Regulus, and Aquila, and the Ram's Eye.

>>>And upon a map of the stars shalt thou draw the sigil of that name; and because also some of the letters are alike, thou shalt know that the stars also have tribes and nations. The letter of a star is but the totem thereof. And the letter representeth not the whole nature of the star, but each star must be known by itself in the wisdom of him that hath the Cynocephalus ((The Ape of Thoth)) in leash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f78_Tf4Tdk
>>
>>19360380
>>19360481
>>19360611

The reference is to the twelve-fold table in the center of the Holy Table.

>Pretty sure the sevenfold holy table refers to the Enochian altartable with the Ensigns of Creations on it.

Don't think so. It's the table from wch the sons and daughters of the light are drawn.

>>19360591
>Fr Gullible

Saw you coming, didn't they?
>>
>>19360380
>I have questions.

And those questions are?
>>
>>19360611
>12
>zodiacal

Damned if I ain't the shittiest astrologer for not jumping to that immediately...

>>the mysteries of the Table shall not be wholly revealed, nor shall they be revealed herein. But thou shalt gather of the sweat of thy brow a pool of clear water wherein this shall be revealed. And of the oil that thou burnest in the midnight shall be gathered together thirteen rivers of blessing;

I...I fucking love this.
>>
>>19360569
Link?
>>
the historicity of the Bible just got BTFO again by genetic evidence:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/27/science/ancient-canaanites-bible-lebanon.html
>>
>>19360648
>The reference is to the twelve-fold table in the center of the Holy Table.
I WAS HALFWAY THERE.
In either case, as above so below.

>>19360648
>It's the table from wch the sons and daughters of the light are drawn
Did the Goat actually have access to the source materials here or was he running off of GD's interpretation as per usual.
>>
>>19355419
petroglyphs / cave drawings-paintings

nautilus shell

the Milky Way
>>
>>19360750
>petroglyphs / cave drawings-paintings
The human hand.
The Vajra.
The Spondylus.
The Sunburst.
>>
>>19360540
Gonna be honest, senpai. Never did I have so much as a negative thought about natives until /omg/. You did what /pol/ couldn't do.
>>
>>19360764
>"I thought they were fine folks until I met a tripfag on a Kyrgyzstani finger puppetry vBulletin who I found distasteful and that I had minor disagreements with outside the topics of identity politics so now I hate, to a neoreactionary degree, an entire class of individuals comprising thousands of ethnicities because of it."

Oh yeah I totes believe that'n mate.
>>
>>19360715
>I WAS HALFWAY THERE.

Indeed.

>Did the Goat actually have access to the source materials

He understood how the SDA worked, so he or his source had access to the Five Books. If Mathers knew that much, he hid it well.

>>19360764

Sad!
>>
>>19360787
>If Mathers knew that much, he hid it well.
Hence why I asked.
>>
File: ladjustment.jpg (26KB, 188x280px) Image search: [Google]
ladjustment.jpg
26KB, 188x280px
>>19360656
Uhh this is part of my larger-scale study around the letters Aleph and Lamed, so my "questions" are more of a stream of consciousness than anything I'm afraid.

I came to this thing because I was thinking possibly too hard about the fact that
ac changed the title of the Book of the Law from Liber L to Liber AL...

My first question is what possessed him to put in the A?

AC has this to say -
>In the first edition, this book was called L. L is the sacred letter in the Holy Twelve fold Table which forms the triangle that stabilizes the Universe. See Liber 418.

So that's how I got here asking about the table, ha. I'm less confused there now that I put the "zodiac" framework in place.

>>19360648
>The reference is to the twelve-fold table in the center of the Holy Table.

Excuse this very stupid question but what do you mean the square at the center? What about that is 12-fold?
>>
>>19360807
**but, do you mean the square at the center of the table.

Sorry, my attention is divided between things I actually enjoy thinking about and work.
>>
>>19360807
>My first question is what possessed him to put in the A?
Achad.

>>19360807
>what do you mean the square at the center?
Pic related.
>>
>>19360611
What is the dispute over part IV?
>>
>>19360835
Show me the records, in the Yorke Microfilms or in the British travel records which indicate Crowley was in Egypt in April of 1904.
>>
>>19360821

I like the whole The One Who is Not bit, what with Aleph=1 and Lamed being the negation prefix in Hebrew.
>>
>>19360860
I didn't say he was. that's what I was asking. "what is the dispute." Wasn't even implying anything a *little* bit. I just jumped in the conversation.
>>
Can someone please fuckin' explain to me like I'm a five year old downie why in the name of jackfuck this post was reported or why it warranted a warning for "garbage outside of /b/"?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19355355/#19356621

>/omg/, where answers to basic questions, that the querent EXPLICITLY THANKS for thorough treatment ( >>19356740 ), are off topic

https://youtu.be/mbKBWtoH93Q
>>
Good rituals for blessing rooms involving incense?
>>
>>19360807
>My first question is what possessed him to put in the A?

Gematria, I'd say.

There are three Ls in the Twelve-Fold Table, providing the "balance".

>>19360923

Somebody with a management account hates you.
>>
>>19360923
thought it was a notably good post
>>
>>19360985

>Gematria, I'd say.
Yeah I have a giant running google doc devoted to exactly that, I just wonder as to his exact reasoning.

>There are three Ls in the Twelve-Fold Table, providing the "balance".

oh..there's the triangle he mentions. thanks anon. also in the pic ape posted it's got the zodiac oriented with the Fall equinox as the North-point, the beginning of Libra.

>>19360923
for what it's worth, I also thought "what a thoughtful response" when you posted that reply.
>>
>>19360860
So do we know WHY the discrepancy? Do we have a rough indication of the true order or occurrences? Because now I'm just confused.
>>
>>19361045
>So do we know WHY the discrepancy?

Smeagal lied.
>>
>>19361045

My understanding is that this particular example of automatic writing was 'received' on the 1st of April. Crowley and wife had already left Egypt before the 8th.
>>
>>19361075
Let's not forget that there's a note in 1907 that Rose burned a shitload of important papers.

My guess is that L was received abroad, and taken home, and forgotten about, but when Rose torched the record, he devised "Ritual to Have Any Knowledge" to get it back resulting in the manuscript we have today.
>>
>>19361087
How come he marked that ritual with "NG"?
>>
>>19361087
>My guess is that L was received abroad, and taken home, and forgotten about, but when Rose torched the record, he devised "Ritual to Have Any Knowledge" to get it back resulting in the manuscript we have today.

So like the places where you can see her own handwriting filling in bits for him, like Coph Nia for example, you think this is just a facsimile he made to obfuscate the fact that he'd lost the og copy?

And that he just reconstructed the grid page to throw people off the trail that he'd lost it?

Or you think he re-received the page + made the grid again, because in his mind it was every bit as received as the original?
>>
>>19361087
>Let's not forget that there's a note in 1907 that Rose burned a shitload of important papers.

Fascinating in itself.

K418 claimed - pre-1990 - that the manuscript was preserved with his painted WTs. Where he got that notion, I don't know.
>>
>>19361103
>NG
sometimes used to connote "No Good"
>>
>>19361117
I know, that's why it surprised me. Anyone know where that ritual is? I was told it was in the Blue Equinox But I haven't found it yet.
>>
>>19361124
I mean it could very well be perfectly good.

It's in the mega
>>
File: hanged man.jpg (203KB, 750x783px) Image search: [Google]
hanged man.jpg
203KB, 750x783px
>>19361147
Wow that is super duper not his handwriting at the top of that there manuscript just saying
>>
>>19361103
I dunno, how come he scratched out "1907" and wrote "1904" at the top of the first draft of Cadaveris (How to Make your Own McOTO)? Just like he did to the title manuscript page of L with 1906 and 1904?
>>
>>19361147

Thanks!
>>
>>19361156
I don't know. If I knew the answers I wouldn't be asking the questions.
>>
>>19361156
Was looking at that this morning, what's up with that N sign, do you reckon?

Where do you see a scratched out 1906?
It does say "which came into my possession in July 1906" which like, what?
Who had it before that.

I go down this rabbit hole every couple of months
>>19361162
don't thank me thank the librarian lol
>>
>>19361177
He's working out the NOX signs.

It's not SCRATCHED my point is the dates are shifting in his manuscripts.
>>
>>19361177
>I go down this rabbit hole every couple of months

>tfw we will likely never know the contents of OS 23's j. ‘How the S{carlet} W{oman} knew R{a}-H{oor}-K{huit}’

I've had half a mind to just fucking call the Warburg to see if the papers are there but unscanned, or just plain removed, since dude who wrote "Liber L vel Bogus" couldn't be bothered between his rhetorizing and agenda pushing.
>>
>>19361182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qQ419bgHLg

The dates are being confused on purpose.
>>
>>19361182
>He's working out the NOX signs.
Yeah I'd gotten that far, lol. It's just goofy looking, what hand is that hand even doing. Today i discovered Aleister Crowley was a trash figure-drawer.

>>19361189
I go to England regularly I should just knock on the door next time I'm there.

vaguely relatedly I was at the British Museum the other years and there was this dude just like casually doing magick around an Egyptian relic. No one noticed him but me and I locked eyes with him and was like "what are you..." and then he bolted. So sketch lol.

I think it's just my love of DaVinci-code style mysteries that keeps me coming back to this particular puzzle. It's def not getting me anywhere on the path lol.
>>
>>19361200
>The dates are being confused on purpose.
[citation needed] or at the very least [further speculation with which to convince me of that needed]
>>
>>19361219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-LZUqmkHWQ

We know that there exists a hidden calendar.

And we know that it's still in use.
>>
>>19361200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGwiSqJIrso
>>
>>19361224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Ud5tTmNtg
>>
>>19361224
>hidden calendar

I was actually just thinking about this, that the shifts in the dates could be an adaptation from the typical gregorian calendar to some other system that he chose. That seems vaguely plausible.

Fun little tidbit in this vein, crowley put pic related at the beginning of early copies of Liber L. It warms my heart
>>
How can I tell which entity is related to which planet? Not just with the Goetic demons in the pastebin and stuff. Say I was looking to evoke an entity from another system, like Oshun, or St. Expeditus? Is there a numerological way to find out on my own?
>>
>>19361324
They're not always tied to planets, but the evocation protocols of a given grimoire should be indicative of the nature of the entities you're working with.
>>
>>19361324
>Oshun

Luna should work. Maybe Luna-Venus.

You need to learn the nature of the planets and such. Occult 101.
>>
>>19361324
Liber 777
and this:
>>19361383
>>
I remember someone here recommended an alternative book to The Secret Teachings Of All Ages by M. Hall. Like it was more actualized and more faithful, what was the title of that book?
Thanks.
>>
File: 19360540.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
19360540.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>19360540
>declared open war on White America
When did you decide to become a racist half-wit?

I have always considered you to be an intelligent, stand up individual and have always defended your name.

I guess I was VERY wrong about you.
>>
>>19361684
>not getting the sarcasm
>>
>>19361731
>Rose colored glasses
>>
>>19361779
>being this whack troll
>>
>>19361324
>>19361383
WRONG!!!!
Young Moon Goddess is Madre Agua.
Check the Ifa mythologies.

Oshun (Mama Scholan) is Venus.
You know what happens when you assume??

FYI about to drop the ONLY pictures you will ever see of an Ngangalera building La Prenda/Nganga.
>>
File: Shipment_1_07-28-17.jpg (61KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shipment_1_07-28-17.jpg
61KB, 448x336px
>>19361871
1 of ?
>>
>>19361871
I used to have the same corning dishes.
>>
>>19361871

How rude.
>>
File: Shipment_2_07-28-17.jpg (59KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shipment_2_07-28-17.jpg
59KB, 448x336px
>>19361880
2 of ?
>>
File: Shipment_3_07-28-17.jpg (58KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shipment_3_07-28-17.jpg
58KB, 448x336px
>>19361892
3 of ?
>>
File: Shipment_4_07-28-17.jpg (59KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
Shipment_4_07-28-17.jpg
59KB, 336x448px
>>19361899
4 of ?
>>
File: Shipment_5_07-28-17.jpg (64KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shipment_5_07-28-17.jpg
64KB, 448x336px
>>19361901
5 of ?

These things smell AMAZING.
If this is what the Amazon smells like, count me in.
>>
6 of ?

It's been a while since I showed Henre.
This is where he's living lately.
He's out growing the closet.
>>
>>19361911
7 of ?
>>
>>19361916
8 of ?

So, I have accumulated enough parts that I need something bigger than the little cauldron I started with, somewhere I can draw Firma, and a convenient hiding hole.
Military trunk does the trick.
>>
File: IMG_5796.jpg (90KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.jpg
90KB, 540x524px
>>19361892
Das a good knife
>>
>>19361923
9 of ?

What I lack now are some of the noxious ingredients.
Like head of a rattlesnake.
Tail of a rattlesnake.
I have a dried baby alligator head, but I forgot to add that before the photo.
You get the idea.
>>
>>19361926
21" including the handle.
Das a DAMN good knife.

That's what I got for now.
I'm almost up to full operational status.
I estimate it's cost me approximately $2,500 for the parts I've gathered thus far.
And, I have a few more left to find.
>>
>>19361787
>being this whack troll
What does that even mean?
>>
>>19361892
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM
>>
>>19361955

Nah. Looks too thin for general purpose. This is a knife:

https://www.machetespecialists.com/product/bidor-12-inch-ray-mears-styled-parang/

I like this one too, but is ugly:

https://www.machetespecialists.com/product/condor-14-inch-golok-machete/
>>
File: Princess_Bride.gif (354KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Bride.gif
354KB, 500x240px
>>19361955
>>
>>19355470
It's basically the only thread on /x/ that's actually /x/.
>>
>>19361887
>someone knowledgeable correcting a mistake
>rude
You might be in the wrong thread anon
>>
>>19362018

No. I just think a little civility would go a long way to improving the quality of these threads.
>>
Evening bump.
>>
>>19362034
Are you implying the person Palo responded to DIDN'T seem rude? Or is there any particular reason you are so selective in your outrage?
(so this post isn't off topic):
INRI
Yud-Nun-Resh-Yud
L- The Sign of the Mourning of Isis
V-The Sign of Apophis and Typhon
X-The Sign of Osiris Risen
L.V.X. Lux. The Light of the Cross.
>>
>>19362055
ooops can't forget the Sign or Osiris Slain! Damn my eyes!
>>
File: Stay_Classy_1.jpg (79KB, 721x565px) Image search: [Google]
Stay_Classy_1.jpg
79KB, 721x565px
>>19362034
Let's try this again.

Pardon me.
I've noticed that you seem to be fucking up my shit.
What I mean by that, is that you or someone like you may be making incorrect assumptions about a specific set of beliefs and traditions that I practice on the daily.
If you would allow me to interject, I would like to kindly explain to you that The Madre Agua, otherwise known as Yemaya, Yemoja, Le Sirene, Mami Wata, and various other names in the African Diaspora is actually the goddess of the Moon ruled by Luna and also known as The Young Moon Goddess.
Her sister, Oshun - also known as Mama Chola or Mama Scholan is actually ruled by the planet Venus.
Pip pip, tut tut.
Harrumph.
>>
>>19362055
>Are you implying the person Palo responded to DIDN'T seem rude?

Obviously.

Were you trying to make a point?
>>
>>19362074
>"Were you trying to make a point?"
>is there any particular reason you are so selective in your outrage?
>Makes a post bitching about lack of civility
>responds to an uncivil post with sarcasm and hostility
Good thing you truly care and aren't virtue signalling or anything. Ya had me worried there.
>Hail unto Thee, who art Tum in Thy setting; Even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy, who travellest over the heavens in Thy bark at the down going of the sun. Tahuti standeth in his splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm Hail unto Thee, from the abodes of day!
>>
>>19362095

If you really think that acting childish and rude like this will encourage people with knowledge and experience to stop by, then you might have a point.

If I were in fact outraged, I might even be impressed by your superior perceptiveness.
>>
>>19362055
> "I. N. R. I. Yod. Nun. Resh. Yod. Virgo, Iaccus, Holy Father. Scorpio, Asi, Holy Mother. Sol, Orus, Holy Child. Iaccus, Asi, Orus, IAO."

>L - The Sign of Orus
>V -The Sign of the Dance of Asi
>X-The Sign of the Joy of Iaccus

>The Sign of the Blazing Star!

>L.V.X. Lux. The Light of the True Cross.
>N.O.X. Nox. The True Light of Orus.
>>
File: orus22[1].jpg (56KB, 301x382px) Image search: [Google]
orus22[1].jpg
56KB, 301x382px
>>19362111
Someone with knowledge and experience did stop by and you decided to tone police them instead of considering what they had to say
>>19362115
>The True Light of Orus
>>
>>19361871
I guess I should've assumed that Oshun was associated with Venus, given their parallels. I've just been curious about if there were some process where I could determine for sure, or if it's really down to either following your intuition or someone else's potentially uninformed system.
>>
>>19362115
>re
>>19361684
>tacit consent
>>
>>19362131
>instead of considering what they had to say

Keep the day job. The mind-reading act needs a lot of work.
>>
>>19362195
Most of the Orisha/Orixa/Mpungo are not normally associated with Western Planetary correspondences.
But, there are actually pieces of the mythology that say Madre Agua is the Young Moon Goddess. She actually has a different name in this aspect - which I can not find anywhere at all at the moment.
She was given the name by Tierra Tiembla after she was raped by Zarabanda and the innocent piece of her soul flew up to heaven and became the Moon.
Mama Scholan is also a water goddess, but she rules over fresh water where Madre Agua rules over salt water (sounds similar to tears as well, doesn't it? salt water?)
Other correspondences I have seen published are:
Tiembla Tierra/Obatala - Sol
Zarabanda/Oggun - Mars
Lucero Mundo/Eshu/Ellegua - Mercury
Padre Tiempo/Orunmila - Jupiter
Tata Nfumbe/Babalu Aye - Saturn
>>
fellow deviantart tulpas and otherfriends. we have to argu(ree) that there is some sortof consensus possible on the dhammient submatter of whereby the thought porridge of a flashlight subdues its interpreters or something of the matter

::likeemoji::
>>
>>19362326
How legit would you then view the Quimbanda attributions?
>>
File: cross-upside-down_design (1).png (649B, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
cross-upside-down_design (1).png
649B, 190x190px
Give me EVERYTHING you know on exorcisms.

I know the Lesser and greater banishments. I need more rituals, spells, prayers, or symbols.
>>
>>19362384
try these

three not six
three (naught) six
three knot six
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=C-888bYap54

Rorschach test- what do you guys see in this burning book?
>>
>>19362390
Skip around it's long as fuck for no reason
>>
>>19362387
I dont understand

say that as a prayer?
>>
Finally delving back into magick. When I last left off, I was just starting to really study and learn the qabalah. For the magical insights and further truth it could provide and most importantly for me I really think it would make for a good memory tool as Crowley suggested.
I was mainly using Liber 777, QBL, and a book or two by Regardie.
Any other recommendations? And is it a good memory tool?
>>
>>19362387
I just farted when I read that. I must have banished a very smelly demon from my arsehole...
>>
>>19361679
anyone?
>>
>>19362415
use archangel michael when you stand in front of him
different design
you're used to standing in front of someone and maybe saying things and lucidly dreaming "right" but you contradict that fact when you sit standing in the middle of him overwatching and having you way high above shoulder point
>>
>>19362390
Crow taking flight, couple doing it in missionary, a small mammal holding it's ground against larger adversaries. You?
>>
>>19362390
A dragon, a ram, a bull.
A serpent.
I see an arm reaching outward to a cage.
Crashing waves.
I see a spear striking rock.
I see the immolation of the kosher pig.
I see an army upon a hill.
I see an unstable camera ;)
I see the trident points of our intent.
I see a crescent moon.
I see water dripping down from a cave ceiling.
Back to the ocean, waves crashing hard against crag.
I see you relighting the book.
I see the Face of Hevajra disintegrate before you poke at it.
I see a shield. A fault line. A mushroom blossoming on a log.
I see an animal's skull.
I see a church fire.
I see the book lungs of a spider.
I see dirty boots.
I see a cheetah taking down a gazelle.
More ocean scenes. A raft tossed on the waves.
I see The City of Pillars in the desert night under the Sign of the Star.
I see a comet impact.
A bloody wound.
A flower.
More boots, more relighting.
I see a golden eel.
The ten of wands.
An areal view of a coastline.
A wild boar.
A scattered puzzle.
A vagina.
I see a partially decapitated face, like Seppuku gone wrong and severing above the jaw.
I see a Vestal Torch.
An amazonian trumpet.
A bar magnet.
A volcanic crevase.
I see chalk cliffs.
I see a rat.
Another vagina.
I see a burning crown.
I see a stone slab with strange glyphs.
A recurve bow.
A shovel.
Third vag.
The rat again.
I see....some kind of mechanical claw like in one of those coin machines.
The bow again.
An intact pelvis.
A bat.
An oil lamp.
A noose.
A dark robed figure.
The Virgin Mary.
A vajra and Mary again in rapid succession.
Mary is mirroring with the Angel of Death.
I see rutile.
Bagpipes.
Severed legs.
The face of Christ.
A trail of footprints in the mud.
>>
>>19362422
>is it a good memory tool?

Si, it provides like a scaffolding that lets you stick other, more slippery concepts to your mind.

I really liked Ehyeh: a Kabbalah for tomorrow by Arthur Green. Light reading, gives a good top down overview of the ideas that Kabbalah is based on. Might not be exactly what you're looking for but I dig it

>>19362452
hawk, falcon more hawk, a hawk on its back and as it burned down the skeleton of that self-same hawk.

Some guy posted this in the big Thelema group on fb and everyone was talking shit to him about the fact that he saw meaning in the forms it made as it burned down and I was like "wow I feel so alienated by you all rn look at this flaming bird"

That's Liber AL btw
>>
>>19362466
>OTOniggers in the Thelema fb page can't scry
[sarcasm] Color me fucking astounded. [/sarcasm]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEuE7_4620
>>
>>19362457
>Liber AL
>I see an arm reaching outward to a cage.

Yessir. *happy tear*
>>
>>19362485
Fire scrying is my best divinatory skill by far, it speaks so clearly.

https://youtu.be/saiGShFc244
>>
File: mind_reading.jpg (155KB, 560x357px) Image search: [Google]
mind_reading.jpg
155KB, 560x357px
>>19362502
>I see chalk cliffs.
>Bagpipes.
>I see The City of Pillars in the desert night under the Sign of the Star.
>>
>>19362511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_fFOYHoDHU

I should rewrite my Conjuration of Och K'han K'awil.
>>
>>19362383
Quimbanda is the least traditional African of the diaspora.
It's extremely Eurocentric, which I'm sure you've noticed based on some of your recent past comments.
I don't understand why they keep mixing Lucero up with everyone else and making all these Caminos/Paths and dressing him up like the Christian devil and turning him "evil".

I can say this without a doubt - Lucero/Exu/Eshu/Ellegua/Nkuyu/Nkuyo is Mercury - not Mars.
He is heavily associated with Mars in Quimbanda from what I've seen but that is because they have mistakenly switched him with Gu/Ogun/Oggun/Oggoun/Sarabanda/Zarabanda/Rompe Monte.
Quimbanda is so confused on what it wants to be and heavily infiltrated and confiscated.
I would honestly lump Quimbanda in with the Luciferians and Theistic Satanists as another Dualist/Abrahamic faith the more I think about it.
I think the only thing left "Black" about it is the "Khem/Quim" in it's name.

>pic related - don't get all triggerdly and shit.
>You know it's true.
>>
>>19362528
that was far and away the coolest thing mentioned in that documentary. It showcased a very effective way of using blood in a conjuring exercise which anons in this thread are always asking questions about
>>
>>19362466
>"wow I feel so alienated by you all rn look at this flaming bird"
haha, mine were only from the first minute or so, meanwhile the Ape is bringing the A(pe) game here
>>19362457
i think those cats just lack associative thinking skill
>>
>>19362540
Are there any books you could recommend? I really want to get into more of the diaspora (Santeria specifically as it relates most to my heritage). But literature is so damn sparse, and the few times I run into someone knowledgeable about it, it seems like there's always a "right" way to do things, but it just so happens to never be the way that you've learned.
>>
File: IMG_9021.jpg (139KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9021.jpg
139KB, 1080x1080px
>>19362550
You mean divinatory ability hahaha.
The hawk I saw like went through several transformations, it had like a flaming falconer's helmet and a fire burning in its stomach. it even broke off a tiny bird at one point which rolled away as ash.

I saw the crow after you mentioned it.

>>19362515

https://youtu.be/V9Ty3YnWN80
>>
>>19362612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOHGiC9jPA
>>
File: 30-705x529.jpg (70KB, 705x529px) Image search: [Google]
30-705x529.jpg
70KB, 705x529px
>>19362589
Boy is it your lucky day, pal.

Here, have my Folder of 187 texts of Santeria, Ifa, Palo Monte, Palo Mayombe and a teeny tiny itsy bitsy sprinkle of Quimbanda.
Google translate can be used, but it's a hurdle.
FYI - Vence Batalle translates as He Wins the Battle or Man Winner or something similar.

I made this just for you, Anon.
And anyone else here that has no clue how to get their hands on these.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bFJTU0x12JalI2bWZzbDgxcFk
>>
File: LF2+4[1].png (61KB, 320x345px) Image search: [Google]
LF2+4[1].png
61KB, 320x345px
>>19362632
That's a nice collection

Is the Santeria: the religion book a good intro for someone who knows pretty much nothing about the tradition?
>>
>>19362612
>I saw the crow after you mentioned it.
Actually, the crow at points looked more like a hawk or falcon, I told myself there was no real difference between the three birds at that level of detail. Now I know better.
>>
>>19362678
YES.
First book I bought when I didn't know anything about Diaspora faiths and couldn't find anyone to give me the basics.
There are still some things the author doesn't dig deeply into, but you get enough to fill in the gaps with decent research.
>>
>>19362678
PS it's written for general audiences, not academic.
>>
File: IMG_8867.jpg (70KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8867.jpg
70KB, 500x625px
>>19362695
>no difference between birds

Square up anon now we gonna fite
>>
>>19362632
Thanks a bunch, Palo.
>>
File: IMG_9229.jpg (60KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9229.jpg
60KB, 528x528px
>>19362734
I'm jk if you see birds in the fire you're clearly a good anon.

Bird symbols are one of my primary means of interface with divinity so it's a matter near and dear to me ;)
>>
File: robin-williams-flubber.jpg (135KB, 1000x601px) Image search: [Google]
robin-williams-flubber.jpg
135KB, 1000x601px
I have a stupid question if any of you would like to entertain:

Tonight I had a dream where some "flubber"-like (pic related) "animal" was instructed to me by some guide as an harmless organism. I was told to hold it in my hand, that it would set a "home" and "marry". Nevertheless it tied the four fingers of my right hand (excluding thumb) and started going back and forth very violently until it disappeared into me. I could say it reached my frequency. And then I woke up with a tingling sense in the tied up parts of my right hand.

Overall this seems harmless but it felt like an intrusion and I would like your opinions on it if I should be worried.

Thanks.
>>
>>19362758
To elaborate a bit more: the fingers were tied up in a square, and the vibration felt a lot like the thing was having sex.
>>
>>19362707
Thanks Palo, ill toss it on my reading list

>>19362758
I would recommend learning to control and banish in your dreams so you can test entities that you see
>tied up in a square
what do you mean?
>>
File: square_lashings_for_frame.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
square_lashings_for_frame.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
>>19362778
I mean like pic related, but I have no idea if fingers can physically be tied like this. I'm dead sure the thing wrapped around its extensions in a square though. Then stood a bit away and started its "marrying".
>>
>>19362802
>>19362778

Oh and about this setting home:

Apparently the animal needed to touch the earth at four corners (kind of like four legs but definitely had no limbs). Sorry, it is coming back slowly.
>>
File: Skull-of-Plotinus-223x300[1].jpg (54KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-of-Plotinus-223x300[1].jpg
54KB, 223x300px
>>19362802
>>19362811
>touch the earth at four corners
Do you have a ritual practice? Try doing the LBRP with your right hand as the "Wand" and see what happens
>>
>>19362824
I don't, I'm pretty novice. I'll give it a try and post results. Thanks a lot, appreciate it.
>>
File: 1501111666381.jpg (77KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501111666381.jpg
77KB, 639x640px
How would one invoke something to help in the pursuit of fame in music?
>>
>>19362845
Crossroads, &c. Ol' Scratch will hook you up.
>>
>>19362384
I still need this

any symbols I can put in the room or on the person(in blood marker or other)

anything to ingest
>>
File: Altered_States_Opium_1.jpg (162KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
Altered_States_Opium_1.jpg
162KB, 640x441px
G'night.
A little night music for the night owls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Xum7NrlEE&list=PLBA6E68A26EBED593
>>
>>19362852
Elaborate?
>>
>>19362845
Holy shit, who she?
>>
>>19362876
I need this urgently pls respond
>>
>>19358374
Not that Anon, but I was curious about grimoire creation. I searched the MEGA and couldn't find anything. I know google is my friend, but if anyone had a reccomendation I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>19362930
You may want to get more specific about your predicament, different illnesses require different medicines
>>
Would any of you fine gentlemen happen to have a lead on a scan of "Towards Aquarius" by a one Vera W. Reid?
>>
>>19362993
something wants a sacrifice
>>
>>19362824
>>19362831

Ok I did the LBRP but I'm pretty sure I fucked it up at some point. Feel some vibrations in me but it's always hard for me to meditate because I'm so tense, so I didn't fully enter the moment.

Apart from overall tinglishness I can't say anything else. Is there a simpler protection than LBRP you would offer?
>>
>>19362845
plsssssssssssssssss
>>
>>19363058
There's the whole crossroads thing, but it's only temporary. When your contract is up he'll send the hellhounds to track you down and drag your ass to hell. That doesn't really sound worth it.
Why not just practice a lot and do it on your own?
>>
>>19363034
Black tourmaline.
>>
>>19363034
okay I'm doing the Gnostic Pentagram Ritual.
>>
>>19363086
Thank you, will try to get that today.
>>
File: angel-01[1].png (151KB, 710x626px) Image search: [Google]
angel-01[1].png
151KB, 710x626px
>>19363034
>I'm so tense
loosen up and energetically explore you body. Focus on each muscle until it relaxes while you breathe steadily but slowly. Once you're confident that you can do this without getting distracted focus on your right hand and feel what's there
>>
>>19363187
>loosen up and energetically explore you body. Focus on each muscle until it relaxes while you breathe steadily but slowly. Once you're confident that you can do this without getting distracted focus on your right hand and feel what's there
I can't do this naturally, because my tenseness is permanent, but when you said muscle I remembered the relaxation into stretch exercises I did which contracts the muscle and exhausts it until it relaxes. So I will do that. Thank you again.
>>
Out of curiosity, have any of you ever used a love spell that worked? Did you regret it? Was it a spell to force their will or to only place the suggestion to bring them to you? I read on Reddit of someone who used a love spell to reconcile with an ex and they've now been happily married from some amount of years and are expecting their second child.
I'm mainly interested in your experiences and opinions of above, but if you also have any suggestions of spells that will help me open a line of communication to someone that will bring closure and positive/constructive communication would be awesome.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 320_1646694[1].jpg (66KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
320_1646694[1].jpg
66KB, 245x320px
>>19363576
if you're the dude that was posting about talking to the person who doesn't want to talk to them from the other threads I would still strongly recommend you wait or move the fuck on with your life
>>
>>19363727
Nope! Not me. I have only asked for one tarot read on progress for a communication spell and that was weeks ago.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.