[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you /x/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: she____by_daroz-d8an6m9.jpg (177KB, 1500x941px) Image search: [Google]
she____by_daroz-d8an6m9.jpg
177KB, 1500x941px
Thanks so much /x/!, I've never felt so content about myself!

I am an old lurker of /x/ back in 2010, ever since I was young I have had an interest in paranormal and new age stuff especially OBE's, Lucid dreams and binaural tracks. These interests I've always thought would bring me joy.

I might as well tell you that I've always been curious about what my life would have been if I were born a qt female to the point of autogynephilia. To be honest, I'm a good looking guy so it's not really that much of a leap of change in the attractiveness of my looks. Well enough about that, I'll tell you how /x/ has given me a chance to see what I could have been as the opposite sex.

As you already know, I've been a lurker of /x/ for some time and I have gained a certain grasp in lucid dreams. I've always believed that mastery of lucid dreams is the perfect gaming console. A few months earlier, around March, there was a thread here on cursed images, and a few anons were talking about having weird "slice of life as a girl" dreams. That's when I staarted viewing cursed images on /x/ connected to femininity. A few weeks later I too have had 'life as a girl' dreams and boy were they amazing.

From that moment on I focused my lucid dream capabilities into these wonderful dreams until last week where I believe is the climax of this whole charade.
>>
File: 1500912788123.jpg (82KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500912788123.jpg
82KB, 727x1024px
Go on..
>>
>>19355276
are you a tranny?
>>
File: 1352780798034.jpg (565KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1352780798034.jpg
565KB, 1280x800px
>>19355276
So far all my past dreams were quick and have a direct path story to them, such as being a female model dressed in skimpy clothes for a public pictorial where onlookers and people I pass by eye me or talk to their companions about how hot/pretty I am. I've also had dreams of being in high school where I have a geeky male suitor who was competing with chads for my affection, (I liked him the most). Another that I still remember vividly is being in employ as a maid to a family, the father was always fighting his urges for me while the mother was starting to catch on. I really enjoyed taking care of their house affairs, especially taking care of their cute children.

Well enough about the earlier dreams, the dream that gave me most content was the dream where I relived my life from childhood to working age as the opposite sex. What's amazing about this is that it perfectly mirrored my life, no weird to sunsets and floating whales moment. Just a complete rewind but as a girl, this dream felt like it lasted for years yet I only had it for several consecutive nights. And for those several days straight I was in cloud nine, I made the same friends, made identical choices except this time there are female quirks. I ended up dating my best friend, getting lots of suitors, creepy perv texts/calls, being treated differently by everyone, even the male bullies don't bother with me (female classmates started bullying me tho).

One boyfriend in my whole dream life, until we started living together. I was so happy as to how my dream life came to be, until this Monday when it all finally concluded with pregnancy.

After the last dream, I have been very content of myself. As if an itch disappeared, the curiosity of "what if I was born a girl" disappeared, because now I do know what would happen that I don't have to fantasize about it anymore. I know that I would make a good daughter, a good friend, and a good partner.

Thanks /x/, I can finally live my male life in peace.
>>
>>19355276
No, you can't serve in the military you faggot
>>
>>19355276
Hi you, making problems as bloody usual.
>>
>>19355276
Can you link some resources on lucid dreaming? I've always wanted to get into it but never understood how it's meant to work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.