[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symbols thread Hit me with some protective symbols, anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

Symbols thread

Hit me with some protective symbols, anons
>>
File: Collection_of_khamsa.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Collection_of_khamsa.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>19355044
>Troll Cross
Wow, I have never heard of this until now. Thanks, OP.

I recall several wards against the Evil Eye - someone had a thread recently asking what one is, apparently they hadn't realized.
>>
File: DunBeMad.jpg (56KB, 470x298px) Image search: [Google]
DunBeMad.jpg
56KB, 470x298px
>>19355044
The Alef-Tav is one of the oldest covenant symbols.
>>
File: Ouroboros.png (25KB, 358x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ouroboros.png
25KB, 358x380px
>>19355237
I don't know, this seems like bullshit to me.
>>
>>19355268
shill
>>
>>19355205
Wait you mean to say that the eye in the hand is the ward, right? The hand symbolizes control, and the eye is IN the hand, so the bearer has control of the eye, which is either the Evil Eye (so it is a ward), or the Third Eye (so it is a talisman of wisdom) or other eyes, while none are mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (184KB, 268x2345px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
184KB, 268x2345px
>>
>>19355575
What language is this, and what does it say?
>>
>>19355044
The best ones are those you make yourself.
>>
File: symbols.jpg (38KB, 1369x833px) Image search: [Google]
symbols.jpg
38KB, 1369x833px
>>19357559
^THIS^
The first one is "protection for travelers"
The second one is "luck and learning lessons the easy way"
(Sorry that they are rough, not used to drawing symbols with a trac ball.) I put these on my (or my family's) car before going on long trips. Usually in the dust but with a bar of soap if necessary.
>>
File: 16.jpg (6KB, 173x193px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
6KB, 173x193px
>>
>>19357664
What could be more protective then the Womb of the Mother.

This is the Symbol of Ninmah.

The Leo Symbol of Astrology.

The Omega Symbol.

She is the Queen who is fixed and receptive.

The Opposite of the King who is the Volatile Alpha.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.