[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"woof woof kill yourself" t: pug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

File: evil_dog.jpg (126KB, 960x936px) Image search: [Google]
evil_dog.jpg
126KB, 960x936px
>"woof woof kill yourself"
t: pug
>>
>>19354998
SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT MANE
>>
>>19354998
Johnny depp is still alive though.
>>
kek
>>19355340
But for how long???
>>
Is that the dog from Men In Black?
>>
>>19355340
...for now
>>
>>19356318
yes
>>
Pug of death
>>
:O
>>
File: 1474561029870.png (270KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1474561029870.png
270KB, 500x657px
>>
File: 1487440971624.jpg (92KB, 673x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487440971624.jpg
92KB, 673x662px
>>19355340
>>
>>19354998
I knew liking those dogs were wrong. My ex liked them. Cant stand their stupid faces.
>>
>>19355340
That's Chris Cornell he's dead
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19354998
That's just something rich faggots do. Carry around a stupid little dog with their finger up it's booty hole.
>>
File: img_0206.png (753KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_0206.png
753KB, 960x640px
>>19356318
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcUcxtaX-Q
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1936x2592px
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing pupper
>>
I have 2 pugs of my own and foster plenty more. Hopefully death will come to me soon

>>19358221
Safe landing pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper.
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
safe landing pupper
>>
>>19354998
What a bunch of fags
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper!
>>
File: tumblr_mw4kza0CE61so2p7uo1_400.gif (981KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw4kza0CE61so2p7uo1_400.gif
981KB, 400x225px
>>19354998
It's real. I know this guy he's in his 50's, never been married, acts happy all the time and posts nothing but positive crap on his Facebook. He also owns a pug.

>mfw soon
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper
>>
>>19354998

hanged himself
almost ded
not yet ded
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
File: pugofheros.png (1MB, 1010x1138px) Image search: [Google]
pugofheros.png
1MB, 1010x1138px
>>19354998
>>
>>19359893
Wow you are not with the times are ya?
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper
>>
>>19354998
If only Chris Cornell could have went sooner we might have been spared the shittiest music of the 90s. That Fucker was almost as bad as pearl jam and everything nirvana did that wasn't on the nevermind album.

You younger kids be thankful you didn't suffer through that era when the only thing on the radio was dull folk rock emotionless twangy bullshit.
>>
>>19355340
HOLY FUCK ANON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

EVERYONE CHECK CNN
>>
>>19360880
What are you babbling on about?
>>
>>19360912
JOHNNY DEPP

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>19360915
Link?
>>
>>19360932
HE WAS IN FUCKING VANCOUVER MAN

http://www.straight.com/movies/942061/johnny-depp-excites-vancouver-fans-appearance-dunsmuir-street
>>
>>19360951
That's pretty gnarly homie. Hope you get to smoke a fat doobie with him.
>>
>>19360915

that is chris cornell you fools
>>
>>19360980
I'm no fool, no sir re, I'm gonna live to be 103.
>>
File: 1498079487528.jpg (264KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498079487528.jpg
264KB, 1000x1500px
>>19360864

It actually goes In Utero> Nevermind> Bleach

In Utero has the best production value and lyrics of all their work. You go from songs about literally nothing on Bleach to songs about vague feelings and pessimism on Nevermind. But In Utero was something else. Kurt had recognized the power he'd attained by that point. He knew that what he said and what he played would ring forever in the void and that all those that listen to it would take something away to keep as their own forever. He chose to write about problems and resolutions with his last big work and penned some seriously beautiful poetry because of it.

From what the lyrics suggest, Cobain actually considered himself a witch or some sort of magic user. I believe In Utero was his last and most selfless spell, sealed in blood by his suicide. He chose to end his life on a note intended to help as many as possible rather than pacify and and entertain numbed brains as he did with Nevermind. Just some stuff to consider.

>Skin the sun, fall asleep
>Wish away, the soul is cheap
>Lesson learned, wish me luck
>Soothing burn, wake me up

I'm just a fan of Nirvana and the occult. Possibly and probably at least mildly delusional, to be honest. Doesn't change the craft put into In utero far exceeds that on Nevermind or that Kurt was clearly trying to make amends/come to terms with something he'd done before writing In Utero.

Feel similarly about pic related's work. They're both artists easy to pass off as pop bullshit, but upon closer inspection, the excessive references and nods to certain occult practices and ideas much larger than are approached by average pop, are hard to ignore.
>>
>>19361121
Interesting take, can you go more in depth on grimes i am a huge fan
>>
>>19354998
CHRIS CORNEIL IS DEAAADDDD
>>
>>19361121
Everything other than nevermind was boring twangy folk bullshit with zero passion or energy.

It doesn't matter how good your lyrics are is your music is a boring lump of nothing. If you want words only be a poet. Music requires more.

You must have been a stoner in the 90s. Only potheads are so dispassionate.
>>
>>19361121
Also nirvana was shit compared to Alice in chains...with the exception of that stupid rooster song.
>>
We can only hope Depp offs himself.

He's been drinking a lot more, recently.
>>
>>19361133
Sure and nice dubs, m8.

Grimes is a fan of referencing other great artist's works and expanding on ideas they shared. I think this is best exemplified on Art Angels, though Visions does the same in a much less direct way. The song "Pin" is a perfect example of this.

I think you were my best friend
>gentle do not reprehend
I know it hasn't been a dream
But if you pardon, I will mend

The greentext bit is a line directly from Midsommer Night's Dream and seems to allude specifically to Puck's leap from the unreal to the (supposedly literally and tangibly) real. One of many spooky twists in the play. But the way Grimes uses it, it seems as if she's implying she's made a blood pact with Puck((Lighter and a safety pin, light the end, burn to skin
I'll stick to you forever, 'cause this scar, I think, is permanent)), who arguably represents power lust, the manifestation of surreal/intangible into real reality((a core principal in many schools of magic)) and spiritual awakening; as in seeing only shadows on a wall until one is unshackled and leaves their cave((enters the real world)). The tone of the song is one of remembrance and comes off as if it was a ballad to a lost friend and to me this seems like a reference to the idea that what does not live can never truly die. Puck is not a real being, but does live in the work he's been portrayed in. Similarly, the basic premise of the play is that the Queen of the unseelie(might actually seelie) is having a play performed in her honor. So it's about a play in a play. Throughout the play in the play people are constantly falling in and out of love and forming love triangles, love squares and all sorts of odd pairings. At some point, Puck mauls one of the performers and takes on his role in the play((haven't read the play since hs so might be leaving out/getting wrong some important points).

cont.
>>
>>19361345
Yo ho ho.
>>
>>19361350
For me this has always been an especially significant direction because it implies the audience has the power to become the performer as well as to change the course of the story they take part in. Neil Geiman(bare with me for a minute) wrote an adaptation/ode to the play in an issue of his Sandman series. Dream invites Titania to a showing of Midsommer Night's Dream, which is implied to have been made specifically for her entertainment. Through the comic, Puck performs a very similar role, that is mauling and taking on the role of another character, and towards the end actually sneaks his way out of not jsut the play, but out of the domain of the fairies. He becomes a real being and part of the world we humans experience. This is kind of a twist on his original telling; he is a real thing that plays a false role to feed his vanity and lust for chaos. But in Sandman, he is semi-real dream thing that takes on a false role and later becomes a real-real thing.

Done with that finally. Ok, so through Art Angels, Grimes alludes to Sandman in various ways on most tracks. There are really a lot of examples here and I'm not sure of where I should start, but essentially the album is a fly's view of the Enless's innermost thoughts, told in the order that they came into Existence. This is probably gonna take a whole other post to get out, so just bare with me a bit longer here
>>
>>19358221
safe landing pupper
>>
>>19361393
Laughing and not Being Normal is a combination of the first two endless; Destiny and Death, respectively.
>Beat on the gong with him, on, on
>It end the way down low
>But you can't go where they all go
The last of the endless to die will be Destiny and then Death shortly after, as in as long as there is an existence, these two will beat the gong on and on. Not for lvoe of what they do, but for the necessity of Destiny and Death. Two things that must be.

California is Death and Dream. Death in her referrences to drowning and less literally in speaking of her ideas(Dreams domain) of what California would be like and the Death of those Dreams after being faced with it's reality.

To save time and space I'm not going to be detailing EVERY link she wrote between her work and Sandman, but rather just give y'all the gist of the message.

Track three is Scream and is representative of Dream and Destruction. The translated lyrics(original's in Chinese) essentially equate sexuality to a destructive nature, which is in part true given the violence of many animal mating rituals(cats don't consent 100% of the time tons of other examples). Destruction and Dream actually clash in many ways and this is illustrated in the story teller's idea of ideal sex(imagining and Dreaming of violent sexual release) and the idea that sex(for humans) is painted out to be a loving act, but in actual practice is pretty destructive to ones Dreams. I mean, say you have hgih goals for yourself and find you keep falling back on violent and sexual urges that magnetically pull you in, rather than actually doing good and giving your true Dreams shape. They are sides of the same coin. On one hand, we want to create and give breath to our ideas, but on the other, the ease with which we can cause discord and Destruction and the pleasure we take from it can be just as tempting.

cont
>>
>>19361488
Track 4, Flesh without Blood is Destruction and Desire. The track starts on
>You claw, you fight, you lose
>Got a doll that looks just like you
>Remember when we used to say
>"I love you" almost every day
>I saw a light in you
>Going out as I closed our window
>You never liked me anyway
Destruction loves his siblings, but seems to have an odd relationship with both Dream and Desire(who are compared to each other...Endlessly). Odd in that he seems to not understand how to relate to them like he can the others. This is because they are beings wholly of creation while he(and Death) are the comparative opposite. He left his siblings beind to live like the mortals do, much to their dismay. Also, another world for a doll resembling someone else is a fetish, which is(in a punny way) Desire's domain. Not to mention the Desire that Desire seems to harbor to be closer to these two brothers of his/hers.
>You hate, you bite, you lose
>After all, I just don't like you
>It's nice that you say you like me
>But only conditionally
seems to illustrate the straw breaking the back. The core difference between Desire and Destruction is that Destruction's Destiny is to to destroy, though he wants a real life instead while Desire(like Dream) is quite dutiful and would rather exist almost forever upkeeing her/his part of reality. The two might share their Desire, but ultimately are conflicting perconifications. Also Destructuion is so in character, that he wants to destroy the concept of Destruction. Just an interesting note.

I've by now realized that I didn't need to post all of this to make my point clear, but I've already committed so here goes, I guess.

Belly of the Beat is an intimate moment between Desire and Despair(who, being twins, have an especially close relationship). Despair has died once before and been reincarnated.
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19361610
This song seems to be Desire saying that they've seen the world and know that although Despair feels secluded, she is actually just as all-being as Desire because Desire stems form Despair just like Despair stems from jilted Desire. Similar to reality influencing art, which in turn influences the later reality and so on.
>I could feel the world today
>Everybody dies and we cut out their eyes and we dance like angels to
>Breaking our name in the world that has felt some knowledge of you
Death/rebirth and the recycling of perspectives to fit new ideas are also undercurrents in this song. Expressed in a positive, but dark light, similar to the so-far-seen worlds of Desire and Despair.

Kill vs Maim is Despair and Delirium. This title is more literal in that kill=Despair(fear is the mind killer and Grimes is a huge Dune fan) and maim=Delirium because, a warped view(caused by a similar death/reincarnation) won't stop you form living and enjoying your life, but it will definitely change and hinder the way you perceive and experience the world. The lyrics to this one are pretty ridiculous when you really look at them
>Arrest us
>Italiana mobster
>Looking so precious
>B-E-H-A-V-E
>Never more
>You gave up being good when you declared a state of war
and
>I don't behave
>Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?
>Cause I'm only a man, do what I can
It seems to be another instance of one endless comforting another, though this time in a pretty off the wall and hard to follow fashion, much like the nature of Delerium, herself(who happens to be the closets to Destruction, hence her often though unintentionally Destructive nature).

Art Angels is Delirium/Delight(different forms of the same being) and Destiny. I'm getting pretty tired and unfocused at this point, but this one seems to Del questioning the path she's on. The Delight she used to exude is still there, but expressed in an utterly new fashion.
>>
What about Pewdiepie?
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19361708
>I don’t need no medicine
>Gonna dance all night
>I’m high on adrenaline

Deltruly is high on life. Actually, she seems more like she's fucked the fuck up on life en constant.
>Angel baby, you got me feeling kinda blue
>Think I need you and you know the things that I would do
>Everything I love is consolation after you
Her Destiny lead to her loss of her brother Destruction and her eventual change from Delight to Delirium. She had the love and time of her life, but upon her brother leaving, experienced her first true pain and, being the embodiment of joy, couldn't process it. This changed her forever, creating Delirium in order to escape all that she couldn't handle and accept. Similar to how Desire and Despair fuel each other, Delight and Delirium are opposite ends of the same chemical reaction. After all this though, she still doesn't blame Destiny. She understands he's simply playing his role just as she is Destined to take Delight in doing.

Each track from here on is either from the perspective of a lone endless or simply references Sandman in one way or another. Skipping a track ahead we have Pin(finally).

This one revolves around The relationship between Dream and his offspring(in this case the fairies, Titania and Puck specifically). Either it's totally about Puck or he's just used as means to express a point in a few lines. The point being that what is not real(ideas and dreams, and in this case Puck's dream of becoming "real") can be made real, through the right effort and circumstance. Probably should have mentioned that Gaiman, while being a secretive person, is fond of hinting at his dabbling into the occult(see his relationship with Terry Pratchet and the work they've done together). Assuming this is a song written from Claire's own perspective it can be interpreted as a now over love affair with none other than Puck.
>>
>>19361121
well that's kind of how it went for Kurt too

in utero->his whole life nevermind->bleach aka shotgun
>>
>>19360864
Sure, except that Soundgarden was actually a Stoner/Heavy metal band and their music was good. Nirvana, on the other hand...
>>
>>19354998
Pugs are used as therapy for rich people with drug issues.
>>
>>19361793
She seems to meet him disguised as a human(as he's known for) and mistakes his orange/blue morals for an emotional sickness(which it very well may be).

>Dirt on your fingernails, blood on your knees
>But did that ever make you happy?
>I think you were my best friend, gentle, do not apprehend
>I know it hasn't been a dream, but if you pardon, I will mend
>Drunk in a parking lot, just after three
>Tearin' at your hair like a banshee

She sees the animal and emotionally unstable nature of this man and feels it's her duty to "heal" him of it. What she fails to realize is that his ship isn't sinking, but actually is a submarine, slowly going under and drowning all those foolish enough to latch on to the outside(his exteriors human-looking shell). He seems as if he's torturing himself, when in actuality he is trying to live as a human does and experience as a human does because humans are real in a tangible way, unlike most of Dreams creations.

Grimes was the fuel that gave Puck the flesh he needed to materialize. The gesture of branding herself on his behalf was the price needed to bind him to a human form. That scar is permanent, apparently.

>Bite off your fingernails, cut off your skin
>Tell me that it didn't happen
>Running through the dark woods, falling, couldn't see straight
>I was only looking for a human to reciprocate

Puck becomes her. Possesses a part of her and through her is now living, leading her to look for humans to reciprocate int he same way she did with Puck.

Y'all ready for the twist?

Puck still doesn't real. He's an especially dangerous and pointlessly violent meme, being transferred from one person to another. Grimes was only the catalyst to get things started. This is the closest thing to actual existence a dream creature can hope for without being given licence by the big man himself to materialize(or if Dream is MIA, leaving the borders between real and unreal unguarded).

Almost done
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing pupper
>>
>>19361866
>Falling off the edge with you
>It was too good to be true
>Thought I had all I thought I wanted too
>I fix him myself, falling way off course
>And I can see your reflection when I look in mine
One might see the evil of this world and attempt to take it upon and into themselves to correct that. This is a mistake. Evil, like Death, is an inevitability. The only way to destroy it is to control it and stealing freewill is itself a form of evil. She tried to fix what she thought was a man and was fixed by it an dis now spreading the same poison she drank to others. In this song. As a whole, I believe this album is about creation, existence and what it means to be alive, along with nerd love for another of Grimes' favorite series(word of god along with being a Dune fan says her debut is completely about her love for the Dune series. Every track references it in name and lyric in some way or another) which helped to shape her world view and ideas on magic.

The real true truth though? I have no fucking clue. I know what I see is reality for me, but I am only a sliver of the real whole truth of things. Take it or leave it, I hope anybody bored enough to read all this can glean at least a little new insight on the world they take part in.

In the words of Neil Peart;
All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

I could go more into why I think Grimes is a witch, but I'd really rather you let your own imaginations fill in the blanks at this point. I just spent my entire afternoon babbling about what is essentially a conspiracy theory. Oh well. Such is the price my character pays to be as he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCKL1ewNVCw
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19359893
They are all dead retard look them up
>>
File: 1478592665175.png (584KB, 963x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478592665175.png
584KB, 963x498px
>>19354998
....well now.
>>
File: agent_wuggles.jpg (39KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
agent_wuggles.jpg
39KB, 603x800px
>>19354998
>>
>>19358221

Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing my man
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 195x259px
>>19362280
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper
>>
Safe pupper landing
>>
>>19361121
in utero was decent

never mind was made for mtv

sometimes I wish i could have been happy settling for the
radiohead,smashing pumpkins, nirvana, etc route
but theres way better sad boys and noises music
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19361935
Thanks for taking the time to share. Interesting perspective you got there, chap
>>
>>19354998
I'm depressed and I have a pug

This is good news
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper
>>
File: Frankythepug.png (571KB, 1080x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Frankythepug.png
571KB, 1080x1089px
>>19354998
>>
>>19358221
Safe Landing Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19354998
I gotta ask what this "t:" thing is.
>>
>>19358221
safe landing pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, pupper.
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper.
>>
>>19358221
Safe landing, Pupper
>>
File: 1498587311506.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498587311506.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>19355340
Underrated
>>
>>19358221
My pug got hit by a car and the other taken away because my parents divorce, so what's the fucking point m8?

Fuck you and your dumb irrelevant /b/ memes
>>
Pewdiepie is next.
>>
I am become pug,destroyer of worlds
>>
>>19354998
The dogs have illuminati occultist meaning I forget what it si now I wanted to post it before when I saw this pic
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.