[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related true? What is the current state of this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: jjj.jpg (83KB, 1145x261px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
83KB, 1145x261px
Is pic related true?
What is the current state of this board?
>>
>>19354972
I thought erratas was a arg
>>
>>19354972
>current state of this board?
Most people that post here are extremely mentally ill, The rest are shills and about 1% are just regular people who won't stay here long because of the above.

/X/ for some reason attracts all the shitiest people on 4chan, including the atheist's skeptics who come here for the sole reason of shitting on any actual discussions for no reason.
>>
>>19355049
Is atheism a mental disorder?
>>
>>19355056
Not in and of itself, but it can lead to a whole Smörgåsbord bored of disorders. It's pretty self-evident. Take for example LGBT community, over 80% identify as atheist. So are most liberals.
>>
Of course it's true.

And anyone using words to say things like "everyone here thinks this" or "98% of anons are crazy" are trying too hard.

Look at who discredits, insults, belittles others directly or in assumption. Look who posts images to fit in. Look at who is not participating, really, in the discussion.
>>
x at least used to be entertaining and creative. It feels like there has been a malevolent force attached to x for a very long time now that derails everything, spams nonsense like flat earth or succubus, or tulpa, and does everything in its power to stop x from being great again
>>
>>19355155
It is a community we have more power over than we think.

Tbh, we should be spamming threads or posts about all sorts of things that were knowledgeable about, have an interest in, heard that one time, wtf if these were connected, etc.

The brighter our light shines, the darker those who refuse it are revealed to be.
>>
>>19355160
like right now there is a thread "can ayys get drunk"

That inane garbage shit should be banned on site. You know, at least x would creatre scary stories or videos or some shit.
Now its just shitposting, mods always being shit, and spamming the same 5 topics over and over again
>>
>>19355082
Maybe most LGBT people are athiests because most religions say they're damned for eternity.
Though basing your life and how you treat others on a shit-translated old belief that isn't compatible with our society anymore is kind of a mental disease itself.
>>
>>19355082
Also basing an entire religion on one community is pretty fucking stupid. That's like saying Christians are all mentally retarded racists because "HEY look at Westboro Baptist and the the KKK"
>>
>>19355056
>>19355082
>>19355175
Atheism and faggotry are both the result of a non-stop attack upon Western society from the Frankfurt School. The Communists expected the 'Proles' of Europe to unite after World War 1, and when the common man instead cried: "FOR KING AND COUNTRY!" they got upset and blamed Western culture and Christianity. Since that day the Frankfurt School, who would go on to infest US academia, media and hollywood- have worked tirelessly to undermine Western culture and Christianity. This is done via 'Critical Theory', they criticise everything the West has done whilst giving a free pass to the usually far worse practices of Arabs, Turks, Africans, Mongoloids and Native Americans. They push the idea that the White Man is an evil conqueror, they portray his desire for meritocracy and self-sufficiency as a desire to oppress others, or else a lack of sympathy. They call Colonialism evil (despite the fact that under the British it was the most beneficent that it has ever been in history, even leading to the abolishment of slavery). They also blame Europeans for slavery world-wide (despite the fact that it was only practiced by a very small number of people, and many of those were jews - and the fact that Europeans abolished it, and the fact that slavery STILL exists in many non-white nations today). The attacks on Christianity are relentless, be it gentle mockery on shows like the Simpsons and Friends, to outright straw-manning and blame placed upon them by Academics who distort the story of Galileo, outright lie about the Spanish Inquisition, and ignore the 400 year-long invasion of the West that led to the Crusades.

The jews know that Western society will fall apart if there is no family unit, so the traditional father, mother and child has been endlessly attacked. Instead we have single mothers helped by the state, career women, homosexuals, transgenders and all manner of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1500488500765.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1500488500765.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>19354972
>most people schizos that believe anything
>actual normal person tries to logically examine the phenomenon
>phenomenon is shizo bullshit
>fucking shills

t. /x/
>>
>>19355164
Funny how a lot of these comments show up when they realize this thread isn't easily slid.

More nonsense not about OP. Discrediting and attacking viewpoints without offering anything else.
>>
File: 1500880353852.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1500880353852.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19355175
The truth is the truth no matter what. That's why everyone hates Christianity, they handle the truth of Jesus.
Go into the rabbit hole, Noah's ark existed, Tower of Babel, Sodom and Gammora all were real places. Splitting of the read sea was a recorded event.
>>
File: USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg (37KB, 597x392px) Image search: [Google]
USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg
37KB, 597x392px
>>19354972
>slide threads
/stormfront/ nonsense

learn their lingo so you know which posts to ignore completely
>>
File: 1500763076672.jpg (21KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500763076672.jpg
21KB, 263x200px
>>19355215
Mostly true but:

>"meritocracy, self-sufficiency"
>family

Pick one.

Western civilization started declining with the death of:
1. Big multigenerational families and
2. Collectivism / rise of individualism.
>>
>>19354972
Can anyone put me in context? What is "Big green house" and "erratas"?
>>
>>19355235
[Source needed]
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (345KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
345KB, 1000x767px
>"slide threads"
>muh alt-right conspiracies
sage goes in every field
>>
>>19355241
I'd argue that in the modern day and recent history whites tend to desire to have their own land and be self-sufficient. Think of all the rural white 'rednecks' who want the government to just go away, and who believe in protecting themselves, feeding themselves, and basically being a nation unto themselves that does not need outside help. These people are CONSTANTLY attacked by leftist media, parodied in films and tv shows and generally misrepresented as hateful bigots as opposed to 'freedom lovers'.

Meritocracy does seem to oppose the family, though thats only because of today's bastardised version of education. Historically one's father would teach them how the family business, and they would actually be the best person for the job because of that. At the same time it was accepted that the best would rise to the top - whilst the incompetent would fail. Contrast that with today where the government gives free money to businesses owned by women and 'minorities', and gives tax breaks to their friends in google and starbucks. These companies do not prosper from merit, because of a rigged system.
>>
>>19355263
>Think of all the rural white 'rednecks' who want the government to just go away, and who believe in protecting themselves, feeding themselves, and basically being a nation unto themselves that does not need outside help
Sorry, are you trying to imply these people aren't total retards who are completely disconnected from reality?

Do you actually think those people could be self-sufficient when they are overwhelmingly the beneficiaries of federal welfare and have no way to feed themselves without the other states?
>>
File: IMG-20170720-WA0003.jpg (90KB, 1115x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170720-WA0003.jpg
90KB, 1115x679px
>>19355249
Would it really matter if I gave you sources, you probably discredit it? The book of Genesis doesn't make sense unless taken literally as a historical fact(and it's also symoblic at the same time).
It is a fundamental book setting up everything in the Bible, the powers that be know this and have done everything in this power to discredit the Bible(globe Earth, Earth billions of years old, evolution).
I thought it was crazy at first, I was an atheist till recently, but then you look into the satanic cult that most world leaders are part of(Freemasons illumanti whatever you want to call them) and things start to make sense.
joeforamerica.com/2015/01/noahs-ark-found-keep-us-dark/
>>
>>19355243
Those aren't the happenings. The happening is occurring in front of you in this very thread.
>>
File: 1500414203495.jpg (74KB, 677x821px) Image search: [Google]
1500414203495.jpg
74KB, 677x821px
>>19355272
If I am not mistaken you are citing the Holy Bible as your source ?
That's fair enough, I am not looking to discredit anything I just believe that one should provide sources when offering an opinion let alone proposing an interpretation of history. I meant no harm, have a nice day !
>>
>>19355278
I don't even know what those are, that's why i'm asking.
>>
>>19355270
>Do you actually think those people could be self-sufficient when they are overwhelmingly the beneficiaries of federal welfare and have no way to feed themselves without the other states?

Yes, because historically many of them did. When you start introducing masses of beurocracy, closing mines and introducing idiotic tariffs - whilst forcing small businesses out by introducing big bussinesses (like Walmart) who do not have to pay taxes and who get given money for employing so many people - then you force people who would have been self-sufficient were there not outside intervention into being slaves.

The exact same thing happened with inner city blacks when they introduced the minimum wage. Prior to the minimum wage many blacks would work odd jobs, often 2-3 during their teens and early 20s, as they were around and able to help at all times. When they started having to pay everyone a fixed wage, employers decided it was better to invest in a long-time employee than short-term labour - which led to blacks getting no experience, having no working culture, and which would eventually enslave the majority of them to welfare.

... There are also plenty of 'rednecks' like farmers who are self-sufficient today. Again they have a hard time (especially in the UK where the EU made it illegal for them to produce more than a few crops, and where Polish, Spanish and French goods are subsidised and stocked in British super markets whilst British agricultural goods are shunned - it is supposedly fair as the French get dairy, the Spanish get fruit, the Germans get cars ... but in reality this just means that a few people in each country do well whilst the rest are fucked.)

tl;dr: the government makes everything worse, and they do it on purpose.
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg (102KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg
102KB, 561x342px
>>19355286
They found Noah's ark in the link I Posted.
christianpost.com/news/evidence-bible-tower-of-babel-discovered-183038/
Thing is, most people will take a Summerrian or Babylon tablet as fact while not using the Bible(I can see where they are coming from).
>>
>>19355291
>historically they did
Not in the history books I've read, bucko

>when you start getting the gubment in raising taxes and closin our mines
Yep, you're one of those stupid rednecks. I honestly find it hilarious that people like you think mining jobs were lost because of MUH GUBMENT and not because of automation and lowered demand.

Enjoy your INTENSE ignorance of the world around you, but please do it in /pol/ and not here.
>>
File: 1499640967339.jpg (289KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1499640967339.jpg
289KB, 750x1125px
>>19355263
From my POW self sufficiency is closely tied to the individual as the self can not be a collective as far as I understand the semantics, a collective self-sufficiency in the view of a particular race or ethnicity (e.g. germanic, slavic, turkic, arabic, etc.) is a completely different matter. I enjoyed our interchange of opinions and information. Have a nice day !
>>
>>19355298
>Not in the history books I've read, bucko
Oh yes, because before we got welfare everyone actually starved to death.

>The government are our friends!!
Have you ever tried starting a business? Just for an exercise in self-awareness you should. You don't have to put any money into it, just go and see how ridiculously difficult it is to actually do. And then realise that all that bureaucratic bullshit is entirely the fault of the government.
>>
Any discussion about flat earth should be banned.
Problem solved.
>>
>>19354972
Yes it is,
>>
>self-sufficiency
Is not a thing. No matter who you are you rely on other people to live. They built the roads you travel on and that bring food and other supplies to your hick town. They farmed the food you eat, they built the power plant that lets you spread your dumbass opinions online, they felled the timber that built your house, etc., etc., etc.

It's the red states that love to go on about self-sufficiency that are in fact the LEAST self-sufficient. States like Mississippi and Tennessee relied on the federal government for nearly half of their funding.

>>19355304
>have you ever tried starting a business
Yes, actually. It was a tech startup in the AI sector. I never would've gotten off the ground without the assistance of both the Florida government and Federal government, as it was they who funded the incubator that allowed us to afford work space early on and they were the first ones to show an interest in licensing our technology. They also funded one of the awards that gave us grant money.

We sold to a fortune 500.
>>
>>19355304
>Oh yes, because before we got welfare everyone actually starved to death.
You do realize that the US has had a welfare system since its inception, right? The colonialists based it on the English poor laws (written in 1601!)

Retirement programs, pensions, land grants, sick leave, and other tax-supported welfare have all existed in the US for well over a hundred years.

In fact the welfare reform act I'm sure you believe created the welfare state in fact SHRUNK it significantly, putting a hard cap on welfare funds. A second bill passed the same year took significant portions of the welfare system out of the hands of the federal government and into the hands of the states (who promptly let their welfare programs go to shit requiring bailout money from the government every year)
>>
This board is fluid and always in states of fluctuation.
>>
>>19355164
>>19355160
Exactly, people bitch and moan about /x/ being awful but no one does anything about it. The only way to make it great again is to spam interesting threads and ignore the shitposts. Mods are shit and won't do any good for the site. I would literally mod for free and cull 75% of rp'ers and shitposters.

Also fuck you op, maybe instead of "shills" you have anons sick of the 1000th "I AM A SENTIENT AI GOD AMA" or all the other flat earth nonsense and shitty roleplays
>>
>>19355324
>Deliberately obtuse meaning of self-sufficiency
The pedantry is strong in you. The idea is that people become a self-sufficient as possible. One man can rarely do everything, so a community will often supplement the skills of one-another. For example: one a farmer, one a builder, one a soldier, one a fireman, and so on. The point is they did not need outside intervention, they did not need inspectors or other people's tax money funneled into them; they built what they wanted.

>They funded my technology
Well that's great for you, honestly. Guess what though? The old mom 'n' pop stores are going extinct at a record rate, which forces the vast majority of people to seek employment elsewhere. No longer is a family profession passed on; instead all must go and prostate themselves before the state and ask for a job, a job that will often only be available should they jump through all sorts of unnecessary hoops. Where I live you need a bloody university degree to work in a bar.

>English poorlaws
Yes because aiding wounded war veterans, orphans and widows is exactly the same as funding the lazy and feckless. The idea that taxation back then was anything close to what it is not is just an outright deception.

You realise it was a 1% tax on tea that made the US go to war with Britain, right? You now have what? 20-40% taxation on everything?

And again the purpose of my argument here is that tax-breaks to some, coupled with these taxes on others - make it unviable for many people to have their own businesses, and force them to become directly dependent on another. If that other decides "I don't like you", they're out of a job, and they're on welfare - making the whole problem even worse.
>>
File: dsg475_500_350[1].jpg (43KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
dsg475_500_350[1].jpg
43KB, 500x350px
>>19355349
>a community can be self-sufficient!
Nope, you rely on imports to survive. You absolutely 100% do need outside intervention to continue existing.

>ignore that I was a presumptuous cock and your experience runs completely counter to my totally bullshit position, muh mom and pops!
Mom and pop stores died because consumers decided they were willing to let them die in exchange for cheap chinese shit. Ironically the best way you could counter that would be government intervention - taxes on large retailers, more assistance to small businesses, actual enforcement of monopoly and other anti-trust laws. You're railing against your own best hope.

>we went to war over 1%
>taxation used to be low and now it's high!
We went to war over representation you stooge. Initial taxation in the colonies after the revolution was fucking MASSIVE, we currently rank among the lowest effective tax rates in human history.

>my argument is that tax-breaks to some with extra taxes on others makes it unviable to start a business
Taxes have almost nothing to do with businesses being viable and I should know because I fucking had one. Regulatory capture is indeed a huge problem, as is the fact that the government does not enforce anti-trust laws, but these are things that require government action to solve.

You also don't seem to understand that "funding the lazy and feckless" (bullshit by the way) prevents a completely untenable strain on health care and keeps the economy in many areas from totally collapsing.

Your views are shallow and ignorant.
>>
>>19355235
>>19355272
>>19355297

There are very good and legitimate reasons not to take your religion seriously, if you dig deep into the rabbit hole there are also very good and legitimate reasons to accept your religion because it is spot on in some aspects, but not in all. Allow me to explain.

1. Heaven and Hell, this is correct, there is a heaven and a hell.
2. Mankind being a majority of sons of the devil. This is correct too, most of mankind belong to the devil and they do believe christianity to be the true religion, so that's why they act the way they act.

However christianity isn't the true religion, the bible sadly leads to the demon that controls these people, the true God is elsewhere. Basically they spite the bible as a means of reverse psychology, to them it is more important to trap souls than to eat their daily food.
>>
>>19355378
>Nope, you rely on imports to survive. You absolutely 100% do need outside intervention to continue existing.
Because of how it is set up now, yes. Historically the English fed themselves, they made their own clothes, they provided everything for themselves. So did the Native Americans. So did the Mongolians. There has always been trade, and it has often been for luxury items - but people provided for themselves. If you cannot see that then you are simply an imbecile.

>>19355378
>Mom and pop stores died because consumers decided they were willing to let them die in exchange for cheap chinese shit.
Your experience of getting a loan for your technology is also massively different to someone opening a store and needing approval for licenses, for suppliers, needing certification for transporters who bring their supplies and a whole load more. In Britain you are not allowed to lay bricks or put up a fence without a license. If you consider these hoops necessary and cannot see how they hamper new businesses then you are a fool.

>we went to war over representation
Of which a 1% tax was the catalyst. Boston Tea Party?

>You also don't seem to understand that "funding the lazy and feckless" (bullshit by the way) prevents a completely untenable strain on health care and keeps the economy in many areas from totally collapsing.

Oh yes, because we NEED all these fucking muslim immigrants who do nothing but leech our tax money whilst doing nothing in return aside from murdering and raping? Here they are now 10% of the bloody population. In France they're 20%. In Sweden and Germany we don't even know because its racist to keep records. The NHS is crumbling because of extending this welfare to immigrants. I'm not even arguing against all welfare, I'm saying the excessive levels today are crippling everyone. If it was used as the safety net that it was intended as, I'm sure no one would have an issue with it - but its not.
>>
>>19355422
>Entire nations fed themselves
Yeah, through internal commerce. No man is an island no matter how much you wish you could survive on your own. We built society for a fucking reason.

>blah blah blah these specific regulations are bad!
I already agreed that regulatory capture is bad. Large companies lobby to keep their monopolies unchallenged and that is terrible. The difference is that I'm not someone who lives in a world of black-and-white and I recognize that regulations themselves are not inherently bad. If a system you need is being abused you stop the abuse, not the system.

>completely skips over how he was totally fucking backwards about taxes
interesting

>muh muslims
You're lost for a real argument so you're turning to blatant racism. At least you're showing your true colors.

Look back on the fundamental flaws in your knowledge and philosophy I've pointed out and make an attempt at intellectual honesty. Even if you can't agree with me, you should at least be able to understand that your views are built on a foundation of misconceptions and half-truths.
>>
>tfw /x/ turned from ghost stories into a satelite for /r/the_donald
>>
>>19355439
Muslim isn't a race, racist.
>>
>>19355439

>Yeah, through internal commerce. No man is an island no matter how much you wish you could survive on your own. We built society for a fucking reason.
Agreed. My original argument was that people who wish to be self-sufficient (obviously not entirely, no man is an island as you say) are demonised by the media, due to the Frankfurt School.

>I already agreed that regulatory capture is bad.
Good.

>completely skips over how he was totally fucking backwards about taxes
My point has been that it is unviable for many people to start their own businesses today. Obviously owning your own business does not mean you are 100% self-sufficient - but you are more so when you rely upon yourself, than when you are subject to others. Historically many people had a family business - today they do not. Now we are reliant on others.. This is due to many things, including taxation. The jews have been attacking this through a variety of methods - taxes for some, tax exemptions for others are a part of it. So is increasing the labour pool, so is normalising university education, and we could go on.

>muh muslims
My entire argument is the the Frankfurt School has been poisoning Western civilisation and Christianity because they believe that we would live in a communist utopia were those things not to exist. Immigration and the noramlisation of foreign religions is a huge part of that. You latched onto an off-the-cuff comment regarding one aspect of attack - the demonisation of ideas like the American dream (self sufficiency - to a degree, no man is an island as you've already said) and meritocracy.
>>
File: BlackSister[1].png (326KB, 530x784px) Image search: [Google]
BlackSister[1].png
326KB, 530x784px
>>19355463
>My point has been that it is unviable for many people to start their own businesses today
Yes, but this is not because of high taxes. Taxes are historically low. If you disagree you are factually incorrect.

>My entire argument is the the Frankfurt School has been poisoning Western civilisation and Christianity because they believe that we would live in a communist utopia were those things not to exist.
And that makes you a crazy person.
>>
File: IMG_0792.png (60KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.png
60KB, 200x300px
“No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light."
>>
>>19355472
>Yes, but this is not because of high taxes. Taxes are historically low. If you disagree you are factually incorrect.
Your little chart only went back to 1916. You realise that you only got the federal reserve in 1913? You realise that the USA had existed for around a hundred years at the point that income tax was introduced?
Here is your income tax in the USA:
>The US federal government imposed the first personal income tax, on August 5, 1861, to help pay for its war effort in the American Civil War - (3% of all incomes over US$800) (equivalent to $21,324 in 2016) This tax was repealed and replaced by another income tax in 1862. It was only in 1894 that the first peacetime income tax was passed through the Wilson-Gorman tariff. The rate was 2% on income over $4000 (equivalent to $110,723.08 in 2016), which meant fewer than 10% of households would pay any. The purpose of the income tax was to make up for revenue that would be lost by tariff reductions. The US Supreme Court ruled the income tax unconstitutional, the 10th amendment forbidding any powers not expressed in the US Constitution, and there being no power to impose any other than a direct tax by apportionment.

>In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution made the income tax a permanent fixture in the U.S. tax system. In fiscal year 1918, annual internal revenue collections for the first time passed the billion-dollar mark, rising to $5.4 billion by 1920.

>You're crazy to believe in the Frankfurt School
Perhaps you would be interested in examining the evidence? I'm happy to provide what I know.
>>
>>19355472
>And that makes you a crazy person
How crazy?
When I was small I felt brainwashed by how they put lefty politics on my underage brain at school. Like I had no interest on politics and they were pushing the shit all day long.
>>
>>19355492
The Frankfurt school it's real but if you actually read them you'll realize that they are far more conservatives than the alt right.
>>
File: itsaconspiracy.png (15KB, 577x701px) Image search: [Google]
itsaconspiracy.png
15KB, 577x701px
>>19355492
>he's actually trying to argue that early taxes were low and we are currently in a time period with high taxes
Again: we currently have one of the lowest effective tax rates in history. This is unassailable fact.

>Would you like to see my evidence
No, I'm not interested in pic related thanks.

I want /stormfront/ to leave
>>
>>19355217
Fuck off younatheist cuck
>>
ITT a redneck doesn't understand that post hoc ergo propter hoc is a fallacy
>>
>>19355509
And where is stormfront for you to want them to leave? We're reaching levels of idiocy never before seen, no longer have to comfront an idea, you now claim he is from place x and that's all you had to do to win.
>>
>>19355509
>Again: we currently have one of the lowest effective tax rates in history. This is unassailable fact.
Less than 10% of people were taxed in 1861, when taxes were lower (between 2-3%)
And you still say we have lower tax rates now? If you are talking about the last 100 years then yes, overall tax might be a bit lower today. Clearly though if we go a little further back you are wrong.
>>
File: thisisfine.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19355528
>a bit lower
>from 90% to 35%
>a bit lower
I don't expect white nationalists to be smart or intellectually honest but god damn, nigga
>>
>>19355532
>cites 1940 levels when I acknowledge the last 100 years he is right, but before then he is wrong
wew.
>>
File: sage.jpg (50KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
50KB, 800x331px
>>19355539
>If you are talking about the last 100 years then yes, overall tax might be a bit lower today
>hick can't even read his own post
wew.
>>
>>19354972
larping is the cancer of /x/ fuckin fags pretendin shit..whats the point?
>>
>>19354972
>Clinton
>"Left Wing"
Not even once.
>>
>>19355558
To modern american rednecks anything left of Mussolini is left-wing.
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (235KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
235KB, 1920x1200px
16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up. And as was his custom, he went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and he stood up to read.

17And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written,

18“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

19to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

20And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him.

21And he began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”

22And all spoke well of him and marveled at the gracious words that were coming from his mouth. And they said, “Is not this Joseph’s son?”

23And he said to them, “Doubtless you will quote to me this proverb, ‘“Physician, heal yourself.” What we have heard you did at Capernaum, do here in your hometown as well.’”

24And he said, “Truly, I say to you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

25But in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land,

26and Elijah was sent to none of them but only to Zarephath, in the land of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow.

27And there were many lepersa in Israel in the time of the prophet Elisha, and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian.”

28When they heard these things, all in the synagogue were filled with wrath.

29And they rose up and drove him out of the town and brought him to the brow of the hill on which their town was built, so that they could throw him down the cliff.

30But passing through their midst, he went away.
>>
I think this entire thread sums up the problem all too well
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (81KB, 668x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
81KB, 668x403px
>>19355502
Good point OP

...please protect our children
>>
>>19355215
Heres a mentally ill person.
>>
File: 1500511264792.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1500511264792.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>19355515
Neither. Nice projecting !
>>
>>19355543
Mind boggling idiocy on display right here.

>>19355587
>pattern recognition makes one mentally ill
Other way around lad.
>>
>>19354972
shills, larpers, schizophrenics, angry skeptics... pretty much everything EXCEPT what /x/ is supposed to be about, which is open-minded investigation and sharing of true information pertaining to the paranormal or conspiracies
>>
>>19354972

the goal is to keep us from organizing and having real conversations and carrying out real research by distracting bored, weak minded sensation seekers

perhaps we shoudl actually adapt names/ trips in order to make x better
>>
>>19354972
The current state of the board is that everyone thinks they understand the current state of the board.
>>
>>19354972
Whole thread devolves into a /pol/tard and some leftist retard screaming at each other and everyone else pointing fingers at shills. This is basically the shittiest board.
>>
>>19355215
>Obviously knows fuck-all about ancient Greece, and where Western civilization actually came from.
>>
>>19358246
Shh, that's a /pol/fag. Let them lurk. They'll figure out the true source eventually.
>>
/x/ isn't even enough of a shitshow to be entertaining. This board is just crawling with deluded narcissists who think they're better than all the people who point and laugh at their attempts to point and laugh at others.
>>
>>19358305
Only a minority of unskilled shitposters are like that. You can tell by how their behavior patterns shift after meta threads.
>>
i'm just here to play with cards
>>
>>19354972
I think it is indeed. X has post muchos. In fact, most of the free thinkers por conspira y tards (con which maybe política are also involved) looks like they have been seized by mine controllers. This is specially evidente un the case of pol. I would hace to agree with the fact that many threads are ancho red to the laters paces of the catalog, its like they pin all their shilling shittyshit. I dont unos where to go. Five years ago I frequented GLP bit that is the mostró obvious example of propaganda operation. I mean, controlling the forums should be one primary objective (not taking into account all the normie sitws where people dont create contento AMD that can be own). Dont know if this is relates with the chante of owner. I e en noticed a trend towards decreasing anonimity and looking at tripfagging more benvontly. With built up characters is easier to control a forum. They have done it and they will keep doing it further. This is not cool. This is not the cyberounk that i was expecting. How many bots have you talked with during your internets? This (the importance of seizing the places of debate online) was predicted in Enders Game though written in the 80s
>>
>>19355259
garbage post and garbage image, you sound like a fucking shill.
>>
>>19355298
Holy fuck your dumb ass literally didn't respond to anything he just said. This is why no one fucking takes you niggers seriously.

Every single fucking time I go onto /x/ I end up extremely disappointed and infuriated at the vapid stupidity here, the mods really need to remove this board.
>>
>>19358357
>no one fucking takes you niggers seriously
This meme has got to stop. The whole reason this thread exists is because everyone posting here knows better than to dismiss /x/ out of turn. 1000 faggots leaving isn't a bad thing if they only left because they were blind to the world of potential circulating here.

>>19357490
>what /x/ is supposed to be about, which is open-minded investigation and sharing of true information pertaining to the paranormal or conspiracies
This was the only decent reply.
>>
>>19355056
Not necessarily but spirituality is important for humans. You don't have to believe in a big bearded man in the sky to be spiritual. I feel like far too many atheists deprive themselves of something that could really be a force for good in their lives.
>>
Can I add x moves too slow for good conversation to happen which encourages people to increase their post quality?

when people assume no one is going to read or care what they say they put in zero effort and do whatever they want

the question is, how many posters are there on x and how many read it

I wish the stats would be live displayed on the catalogue and lurkers in every thread
>>
>>19358450
We don't need automated tools to gauge how much influence /x/ has. All that would do is attract more shills and disingenuous parties. We also don't need tripfags to act as some kind of """""authority""""" to lead the masses by.

The beauty of 4chan is that you're interacting with the masses, and that they're volunteering to be here for that. It doesn't matter how many you're speaking to or how many might be lurking, what matters is how much you believe in the content you provide.

And if you don't believe enough to post it for the sake of improving the quality of the board, even for ten minutes, then I don't know if I actually want you here.
>>
>>19354972
I feel like the person who wrote this was having a stroke at the time
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.