[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentored by a Demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-07-27-05-42-52-.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-27-05-42-52-.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Anyone work with a Demon beyond just asking for a request? I want Dantalion to be my mentor. How do i go about doing this?
>>
>>19354947
I used to speak with a demon and he showed me a lot of things, demons are not to play with, you might reach a point of no return, not worth it if you don't have the power to get yourself out, I recommend you start by meditating and astral projection, after you master astral projection you can be friends with a demon by allowing it to stay with you to latch on to you, it might request things from you, it might not allow you to sleep, pull you to the Astral realm every night, you might start loosing grip on what's real and what's not, start hearing voices while awake, start seeing things other people won't see(the sight) etc
>>
>>19355009
That demon used to be my friend, I had to burn him to get back to normal life.. I regret it but it had to be done, I can still astral project and see things.. Sometimes but it comes and goes
>>
Will you ever give up on this autism for Dantalion?

We really could learn to get by for even one week without you begging for info on Dantalion...
>>
>>19355526
Going to summon soon, anon. Practicing tarot and meditation first
>>
>>19354947
>mentored by a demon

you must be fucking kidding, aint ya? I never read about this stuff, but please if you believe this tell me what you are experiencing and how and why you live with a demon by your side.

I also wanna know who sold you this fckn decent acid you must've dropped way too hard. Really....give me his number bro.
>>
>>19356079
no but really...put me in place with this. wtf is this all about? arent demon evil? doesnt he harm you then? What benefit does it give to one? And if they are evil, why you chose evil?

(yea, ima newfag)
>>
>>19356084
Lurk the /omg/ if you want to know what they're talking about - there's always a beginner in the general begging for some guidance there.
>>
>>19356084
>no but really...put me in place with this. wtf is this all about?

goetic summonings

>arent demon evil?
no, not necessarily

>doesnt he harm you then?
not necessarily

>What benefit does it give to one?
depends on the demon

>And if they are evil, why you chose evil?
there's no such thing as good and evil
>>
>>19356036
You should be practicing a daily ritual schedule if you're seriously preparing for evocation. Gotta get results from something like the LBRP before trying evocation.
>>
>>19356492
I do LBRP, but I've never gotten "results" from it....what are you supposed to get?
>>
Bump

Let's talk demons
>>
Endangering your eternal quintessence by playing with daemonology is like the dumbest thing imaginable.
>>
>>19358192
Don't call it eternal if you in the same breath deny that it can never truly be damaged.
>>
>>19358220
Soulfires cannot be destroyed, but they can be tormented eternally.

You know, like by daemons.
>>
>>19356084
Sshhhh dont tell them demons are evil. or else how am I going to read the muh demon that I summoned won't go away threads?
>>
>>19356499
Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with this for the fact that if you do a banishing ritual, you're ideally avoiding having things happen to you, but I'll back up what the other anon said. If you wanna do an evocation, do a banishing ritual for at least a week straight to get yourself in the right mindset, if anything. Additional thing, but I've heard that goetic evocations work better with the sigil drawn in salt, but it's not required. You'll want to also prepare a lamen with the sigil of the demon on it you wanna summon if you wish to keep him for additional services.

I think that's about it on demon summoning. Just remember that barring other circumstances, demons are not your friend and should be feared and respected above all. This is more of a business arrangement than anything else (before someone who doesn't know goes all "faustian bargain" about that statement, the demon consumes your energy in exchange for the tasks it performs. It's not as severe as it sounds.)

I hope this solves any questions on demon summonings anyone had.
>>
Sigh. All your rituals will be worthless.
At most you'll get some fluttering of curtains or candlefire, and in your naive and sedated state of mind you'll believe that this is how a Goetian demon manifests.
I mean, sure, well done in reaching what's basically the answering machine in higher entity evocation.
>>
>>19358364
What are some pointers for making my rituals bear fruit? What are some mistakes you think beginners often make that I can try to avoid?
>>
>>19358411
These demons are all bound or banished. Only rituals of immense semiotic power could pierce through the fog of realities enough for a real power to manifest right now. I won't claim to be brilliant enough to achieve something like that on my own.
>>
>>19358364
This is an interesting take, though I tend to think that "magic" happens all in the mind and that it's really more of a framework towards confidence, creativity, and self improvement. I do not believe there is actually a demon being summoned from a brass vessel or the depths of hell coming to help me.

But I think using a framework laid out by people before me, going through the ritual, and taking it seriously is bound to have some effect.
>>
>>19355009
sign me the fuck up
>>
>>19354947
I've been mentored by demons. Of course you'd want to have a pact with the spirit first to get to know it better, see if you're both compatible, then depends on trust if you want it to mentor you
>>
>>19361031

>happens all in the mind

Yeah that's pretty much it. And for a moment they will escape reality and feel legendary.

>bound to have some effect
Sort of like dancing around a fire with symbol x y and z written around it.

Primitive minds functioning primitively because their brain is primitive. Real entities are like 11/10 cubed and do not care, people are interacting with themselves

if anybody wants proof. Forget the banishing ritual. Go do something that terrifies you and do it alone in an unsafe environment. There you will face your demons without the golden glitter
>>
>>19355009
>it might request things from you, it might not allow you to sleep, pull you to the Astral realm every night, you might start loosing grip on what's real and what's not, start hearing voices while awake, start seeing things other people won't see(the sight) etc
holy fuck this is what's been happening to me. my dreams are getting so fucking real, way more real than anything i feel while conscious, or have ever experienced. real like the world is fake as shit and i'm only finding reality in these dreamstates and astral projections and meditations.
>>
>>19361790
Looks like you're possessed my bro
>>
>>19362850
>Anonymous
True my ho
>>
>>19355009
Lol stupid faggot that's your ego not a demon
>>
>>19354947
yes and then i went back and worked with angels lmao
>>
>>19363620
Hail Gremory!
>>
Father misses you, please come home. You dont need to sell yourself to demons. Things will be okay.
>>
>>19363211
ego and sleep deprivation lol.
>>
File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>19354947
all this shit is kikery. Kikes are behind all this shit trying to get people into the occult. Fuck you kike faggot you will soon burn
>>
There are no fucking demons or secret knowledge you are just weak minded imbeciles being used by kikes to push their agenda to enslave your stupid asses

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
How can people really be so stupid to believe in this superstitious nonsense, you morons are complete and total idiots
>>
>>19358515
"Demon" isn't a good term to use here as they're all very different kinds of beings but what you say is true. The very natural laws and mechanics of this world have been twisted and a heavy veil cast. To achieve anything at all through occult practices is high impossible today for the immense majority is us. Even older beings trapped in human bodies are mostly in the dark and it takes them extreme amounts of effort to uncover as much as glimpses of their own memories. Though, the agents of the invader are all too happy to contact those not aware of what's going on and pose as whatever the human want to see.
>>
>>19364662
nigger you are stupid the only demons in this world are men the kikes and their lackeys and they will all hang soon
>>
>>19356084
Are you spic? All the fucking beaners that I Know have so much interest in this. Why?
>>
>>19364672
The term demon comes from daemon and means a potent state of mind, a psyche, things like inspiration (muses), self-righteousness (ruler's complex), love (strong infatuation) or bloodthirst (warriors and murderers). States of mind so strong that they appear to be external influences. Demon isn't a kind of entity but there are many kinds on intelligent entities and humans are very low on the scale of power. The ruin that the Jews bring to our society is nothing compared to the misery brought to this world by the invading entity, which went as far as twisting the very natural laws and corrupting the rest. This current world is fundamentally fucked up and doesn't function as it should, and all of its intended inhabitants were chased off long ago.
>>
>>19364573
t. brainlet
>>
>>19355009

first you give warnings and then straight afterwards you guide off the cliff
>>
>>19362850

as a someone who have been possessed i can confirm this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.