[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, some of you might have already seen this but in the ev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1317949824218.jpg (41KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
1317949824218.jpg
41KB, 500x626px
Well, some of you might have already seen this but in the event you havent;

If any of you are interested in reading a declassified interview the Central Intelligence Agency did with a psychic concerning a 10 million year old civilization that is currently in some kind of hibernated state, under the pyramids of Mars, this makes for a few good minutes of some very bizarre, yet interesting reading.

(Below link was declassified in Feb. 2017)
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

It's actually true that the C.I.A. does know that telekinesis and psychic abilities are valid and factual and highly useful in covert ops and general surveillance. Of course our gov. would prefer you don't know, or believe it.

When you go to their site (via the link) If you look for the term "psychic" in the search box you are going to be astounded when you get a virtually endless trove of declassified files on the topic.

The C.I.A has put A LOT of time and $$$ into researching the validity and use of psychic abilities. Which is pretty fucking insane.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>19354924

Yes, your mom made the same statement about you right before I stuffed her mouth.
>>
>>19354924
>>19354940
This is legit, real, and documented shit of what is actually truly paranormal, yet ypu twp fucking shills come in here and talk sum shit about physicality.

ITT: CIA
>>
>>19354906
>It's actually true that the C.I.A. does know that telekinesis and psychic abilities are valid and factual
Source please?
>>
>>19354945
thiz is leeeegit reeeeee, and ducumuntsations shitz 'nNig's of wat is arctuahrlly truthly paramumum, yit ypxyz focking shillz com' in here n' talkz su shitz'nNig's abut physicicity

Take off your tinfoil anon! Nobody cares.
>>
>>19354945
>shills
This is /x/ son. We call them disinfo here.
>>
Fuck the shill

Heres the real happening of today...

>>>/pol/135121774

Some anon decided to take yet another chance and reach out to let people know THEY CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT A PROBLEM WE CALLED SLAVERY
>>
>>19355074
>links to a nazi board
we hate /pol/, nobody should read their propaganda.
>>
File: 1501002919769.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501002919769.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>19355074
/pol/ getting into crystals. New age Nazis is going to become a thing.
>>
>>19354906
Abridged Occam's Razor version:

> Since its founding, the CIA has had close ties with drug empires and various other forms of organized crime.
> The CIA once did a substantial amount of research involving psychedelics, notably LSD, with the intent of implementing a mind-control program, then later extending it to the entire world population.
> Every person in charge of parapsychology research within the CIA is a Scientologist
> It is easy to convince someone to join a "research" project that just exists to suck up money, so they have lots of people sitting around keeping their mouth shut for a paycheck
> It is even easier to control recruits when they are Scientologists - since they know what happens when they step out of line, and they are most likely very eager to make some headway paying off their various debts to the church.
> The "research" pays off later when it comes time to start expanding their mind-control projects
> Drug lords have the ability to distribute the substances to many people
> The entire industry is unregulated, and "customers" can't complain to law enforcement about consuming a scheduled substance tainted with unknown highly addictive additives (90% of the time its nicotine)
> Lace all substances with addictive agents, post on image boards about the revelations to be had, point to "official" research into the paranormal, and just watch as the money pours in.

The point here is that fake research + drugs = mind-control. The paranormal research done by the CIA was ultimately intended to be a set of "tent pegs" for what they hope will turn into a full-blown circus of drugs & controlled poverty. They are trying to lure gullible people into cycles of addiction & debt because it means control. There is no truth to any of the CIA research into the paranormal beyond it being a garden-variety psy-op.
>>
>>19354940
KYS
>>
>>19355435
Fuck Occams Razor mother Fucking fucktards.

You parrot out Occams fake and gay Razor like it means anything
>>
>>19355435
Bar the mind control stuff, and if we attribute the existence of such programs to the conclusion of this line of thought, that's actually really well put.

Though I'm not certain parapsychologists for the CIA are scientologists, are there sources for this?
>>
>>19355460
Admittedly, the CoS bits didn't really fit in that well.
> puts on tinfoil hat
IMO CoS actually behaves like an arm of the CIA.
> removes tinfoil hat
One of the names you need to look for is Harold Puthoff. I forgot the other one, but I believe he had DoD ties.
>>
What is it with the CIA and their fascination with remote viewing?
>>
>>19355105

Pol are Becoming Gnostics.

You are gonna see Nazi's morph into something better.

We made a mistake to follow Enki.

The path forward is rebellion from all the Archons.

We are the gods now!
>>
File: XKEyhNj.jpg (92KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
XKEyhNj.jpg
92KB, 600x828px
>>19354906
show us something we havent see anon, this is old news and you wont get any real responses, only trolls because we are fed up with seeing the same shill over and over, its called beating a dead horse, like they did with area 51. some of these people are highly intelligent and will go out of their way to make you leave unless you have something interesting to tell us
>>
File: 1317944052581.jpg (186KB, 800x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1317944052581.jpg
186KB, 800x1238px
>>19354951

The source is in the OP you dimwitted pinhead.
Did you not read the part where it says,

>When you go to their site (via the link) If you look for the term "psychic" in the search box you are going to be astounded when you get a virtually endless trove of declassified files on the topic.

That's your source! OP has told you very clearly what to do to see the amount of files/research concerning the C.I.A.'s research into telekinesis, psychic abilities, etc.

Not everything is going to be spoon-fed to you, you twitchy inbred pimple faced little bitch. You actually have to go to the site and look up the word yourself.

Why do they let the illiterates in here to begin with!?
>>
>>19354924
its real shill
>>
>>19354906
It always seemed really weird to me how /x/ had like 2 threads about all this stuff then never talked about it again. This is basically the closest to hard proof we'll probably ever see
>>
>>19356693
> assumes that there is ANY government funded research that isn't just a scam.
I don't get paid for this crap.
I'm trying to prevent you guys from falling into their very obvious trap. Psychic powers don't exist, and to them are just a theme used for their marketing campaign. Watch as more of these documents get declassified how they start shilling more and more drugs - you know, instead of someone suing the government for wasting taxpayer money and giving credence to worthless pseudoscience.
>>
>>19355435
>first actual thread containing good info in a while

>super hardcore tryhard disinfo fuckwats come in and try to dissuade anons from doing research cuz "ill get mind-controlled!"

>your post is the real psyop here you fucker, i see right through you
>>
>>19359686
>Psychic powers don't exist because I say so
>Long standing national department of spying in addition to Russian spy agencies that also confirm use of psychics are just scamming you

Honestly, go down in a sea of dicks you Israeli shill. Your opinions are archaic and retarded.

>Trust me, huh durr, not C.I.A. day don't knows nutin'!
>>
>>19356418
>imblyign new anons dont come to this board every day

Fuck off you jaded oldfag
>>
>>19359738
Exactly.

Everytime something like this is posted various disinfo fucktards come in and try to drive discussion away from the contents of the documents.

Theyd rather argue over the VALIDITY of such documents??

Thought we were sposed to trust the gubberment.. or at least their declassified shit thats been going on for 50+ years now
>>
>>19359745
Shut up pol. You are the most tinfoiled board and infected with your jew hate x.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.