[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E Bismuth Guy here... in Order to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

https://youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

Bismuth Guy here... in Order to create the Justice Happening... we must achieve WISEDOM. Want to know WISEDOM? Devote your time to this presentation to 18 people down the street from Yale!

Ignorance and Knowledge are two sides of the same coin. It is up to us to coordinate, so far we are letting so few people dominate our lives because we choose ignorance and decide to not take action and seek justice for criminals, and justice in our actions meaning to actively CARE about human life and our collective condition.

We all need to do more about the CAUSE aspect of life instead of waiting for an EFFECT to manifest into reality!
>>
Self Bump. I know its early /pol/ but we are not ready for the Justice Happening if your friends and family can not see thier prison....
>>
Yeah mate I'll respond after watching this 8 hour presentation. Give us a tl:dr lad
>>
>>135121774
hy shit its happening
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>135121774
hey bismuth guy I got a bismuth question.
I just got 7lbs of bismuth and have been enjoying creating beautiful crystal formations, however mine so far are not very large. only about 1/4'' max.. how do I make the Biggins? pic related is mine
>>
>>135125342
If you ever trusted anyone in your entire life.... Trust me, who is telling you to trust some other guy that I discovered 2 weeks ago....

I have been waiting for him to lie to me but i have not caught him yet given his past admittence of fuckery
>>
>>135125519
Get creative in how you cool it down. You can manipulate the length only so much however.

Watch this video I linked and then try again and see what happens. You may even decide to validate the truth of the video by seeing if your crystals enlarged.
>>
Library/Liberty=Liber
>>
>>135125617
>>135125884

You sound like a fanboy of an esoteric ex Satanist. Well done anon. Hope you will find Jesus. Repent.
>>
>>135126039
Religion is Satan. I have a bible that I got for free in my room last week on a break from work, and I have a 200 year old bible that was inherited.... Jesus Christ is King and his work has been Occulted. Where are Jesus' writings????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: pepe.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>135125884
ok cool thanks bismuth goy!
I'm actually liking the video, desu ill end up watching the whole thing, though most newfags have 0 attn span. like none. can't be bothered to watch anything even if its 8seconds.
shadilay
>>
File: 1494937225152s.jpg (8KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494937225152s.jpg
8KB, 216x250px
>>135126203
funny how that happens huh? I inherited my grandfathers modest book collection between 150-250 yo mostly religious texts, science and actual literature (1800s Shakespeare collection etc)and its amazing the amount of shit has been either forgotten or hidden. as well as the collective dumbing down of people through public education. thats the real crime though.
>>
>>135126599
You got Double digits. You now have to do what you say. Its kind of what the video is about./

Do you not want to balance your brain? What about other people who are imbalanced?
>>
>>135126987
It is not a crime if the participants are both willing.

Wait.... no kid likes school let alone half of what they are force fed.

I recently learned that karma is dished out even from choosing inaction.

The climate of catastrophy and scarcity is due to mankinds inaction against slavery in all forms.
>>
>>135126203

Edgy. Maybe he was aware that you cant give accurate account with language for it is subject to change, interpretation and translation.
>>
>>135127646
Cant give accurate account so let the apostles take the pressure for miscommunication...... Jesus' mission was to die for our sins and reteach us what matters and that is sacrificing our egotistical wants for WISEDOM.
>>
>>135121774
You spelled "WISDOM" wrong, you Autisic fucking Dumbass
>>
File: 1501065207904.gif (635KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501065207904.gif
635KB, 320x240px
>>135130098
Kek
>>
>>135127646
>Edgy
He is bismuth guy after all
>>
8 1/2 hours? Aint nobody got time for that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.