[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i seent a ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

woke up this morning and quickly opened my eyes to see what looked like a white aura with a nearly transparent body and female presence in the process of kneeling by my bedside. whole experience only last 2 seconds or less but I felt very strongly I wasn't alone in the room until I distracted myself.

Were My eyes and mind just playing tricks on me? thoughts?
>>
Leave the drugs my friend
>>
You don't do drugs do you?
Serious..
I don't think you do though.
And yep, that's a spirit alright.
>>
>>19353787
If she was kneeling sounds like you were about to get a sweet ghosty bj. Should have kept your eyes closed and just rolled with it.
>>
>>19353787
sounds like it
>>
>>19353787
Sounds like you were visited by an "angel" of some sort. White auras typically relate to "holy" or "enlightened" beings. The fact that I was kneeeling at your bed makes me want to believe that it is more of a "guardian angel" than anything. I'm no expert per say, but I do know that Ghosts don't just kneel by you like that unless they've taken interest in you. Additionally, if they've taken interest in you they'll try to fuck with you in some way shape or form.

I've had similar experiences to yours where I saw figures near my bed except it occurred during sleep paralysis and the beings that visited me were black. One had glowing red eyes

So yes it's possible
>>
>>19353787
Did the "ghost" seem friendly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.