[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The void

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ws_Outer_Space_Vortex_2560x1600.jpg (908KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Outer_Space_Vortex_2560x1600.jpg
908KB, 2560x1600px
I understand that we are all starlight, which created our DNA which in turn shapes our thought processes and influences our ideas and leads us to exponentially more creativity and progress.

However there exists a realm which is far harder to tap into, it is far more abstract and can lead to good things and bad things. You can't enter it with an ego, you have to absolutely and totally empty yourself of everything that makes you human and experience the eternal. This realm is simultaneously further away than the edge of the universe and yet totally accessible. It is not subject to any laws and absolutely unpredictable yet to say it is chaos would be wrong. Chaos is still too rational and physical.

What are your experiences with the void? Where you ever there? How did it make you feel?
>>
>What are your experiences with the void? Where you ever there? How did it make you feel?
I charged my car battery with it earlier today. Wouldn't recommend that to beginners.
>>
>>19353463
>What are your experiences with the void?
I was born of it.
>Where you ever there?
I never left. I don't think I can.
>How did it make you feel?
That's the blessing of the void; it makes me feel nothing.
>>
>>19353463
We experience it every night.
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
I read your post but I cant help but translate it into my Gnostic Language.

You call it Starlight, but we say its the Light of the Aeons. We call it the Divine Spark.

The Breath of Spirit that was Blown into Us.

This universe that we see is the 4th dimensional realm of the Demiurge. When your talking about the unknowable realm we call it the Pleroma. It means the Fullness.

The home of the Aeons.
>>
Sometimes i wonder what was the universe planning when it made my DNA and shaped my all into this conglomerate of skills and experiences.

Then i remember this shit is totally random and existence doesn't give a damn
>>
>>19353560
>Then i remember this shit is totally random and existence doesn't give a damn
Oh absolutely.

I bet the reason for the universe and source of all existence is a bunch of very simple equations like:

>Everything cannot not exist, therefore potential for everything always exist.
>If the potential is stable, try again.
>If the potential is stable, try again.
>If the potential is stable give out millions of random numbers and variables.
>Now the variables "fight" against each other and the result is the variables which make sense in this universe and they turn into the laws of physics.
>The laws of physics destabilize the potential for everything to such an extent that it explodes and the universe is born.
>After the universe is dead the whole thing collapses again and gives a bunch of new variables.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.