[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romantic Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5811.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Alright, so I had the coolest dream about 5 hours ago. It wasn't lucid or anything, but it was fucking awesome. So I took a nap from about 3pm-5:50pm. I would say during the last half hour or maybe even last hour of my nap, I had a dream that featured 5 characters: me, my parents, my uncle, and my friends' sister who is hot as shit. Most of what I remember from the dream was my interaction with the hot girl, Michelle. And btw, Ive never met her in real life, I just know her because I follow her on Instagram. Most of the dream was centered on us two. Early in the dream, we were at the beach (where maybe that was where I met her in the dream) and we became really friendly and started making out and stuff. Later, we were in some room, and while we were talking, she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her sometime. I was so excited by then. Later, the last scene of the dream I remember, all five of us were in my living room and Michelle and I were making out on the couch. We didn't even care that my parents and uncle were watching. I woke up from the dream around 5:48pm and I was so pissed that this was all a dream. Then about 5 minutes later my mom opens my door to wake me up, but I am already woken (good thing she didn't wake me up while I was still dreaming, because I wouldeve been so mad). But anyway that's all I remember. What does all of this mean? Is there a message I should take from this?
>>
They according to Freudian theory is about your subconscious mind. Dreams are basically a way for our subconscious to express your thoughts. This means you like incest way to go bud
>>
>>19353144
>interaction with the hot girl, Michelle. And btw, Ive never met her in real life, I just know her because I follow her on Instagram.
This makes me suspicious.
>>
>>19353276
Froid is a typical abused kid. Thinks everyones dreams are pointing to similar shit as his past
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.