[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a secret I would care about. memes allowed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (392KB, 410x471px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
392KB, 410x471px
Tell me a secret I would care about. memes allowed.
>>
File: cubeearth_0.jpg (196KB, 1021x687px) Image search: [Google]
cubeearth_0.jpg
196KB, 1021x687px
>>19353055
I'm gay
>>
alright, you'll find me crazy or trolling you but I'll tell ya.

Humans are secretly kinda like the orcs of Warhammer. Just to a lesser degree for the majority, though a widespread belief will hold more power in affecting reality. There are powerful individuals but they are few and far between, also a few groups who try to capitalize on it including doing sacrifices in secret (see for example the south korea ferry sacrifice).
basically Its not that monsters and magic does not exist, its that humans for the most dont believe in them anymore. Making them not real.
This is one of the most important cores of reality shaping but its something that most dont understand.
Speaking of not understanding, awakening oneself ("soul"/spirit/potential) is something that pretty much everyone got wrong, its something that you achieve by yourself . Chances are that if you spend your life trying to achieve it you will never be able to cause the way to do it cannot be put into human language and the unworthy will never do so.
If its of any consolation the amount of awakened beings is extremely low throughout humanity history and most tales are fictional.
There is no religion that got it completely right but some got a few parts right. I'd say that shinto got it right on the supposed idea of human kami/half-human half-kami (spirit) with their saying that such "can move mountains with mere words", it is supposed to be both metaphorical and literal.
Funnily enough an awakened being is likely to have enough wisdom to not use its potential recklessly if at all, so they will live normally in society.
>>
>>19353055
I know what happened in 2007.
>>
>>19353055
So I just moved back into my grandparents house after like 9 years and I was really horny but I lost my earbuds so I went into the bathroom, got my phone out, started jerking off and turned the shower on to drown out the moans (the moaning and orgasms is what gets me hard so I can't masturbate without it). Anyway found this great video on a streaming site called javdoe, the site is usually entirely JAV but they stream free shit from Brazzers too. I found a great video and I was going pretty hard, but I was sitting on the toilet seat and wasn't very comfortable (I usually never jerk off from my phone, or in the bathroom). So I decided to get comfortable, got a towel and put it on top of the toilet, the toilet has a wall to the side of it so I started leaning on it. Didn't even realize til I climaxed and got up that I had knocked the toilet seat off it's hilt and basically dislodged it from the rest of the toilet. That's how hard I was going, surprised I didn't tear my foreskin or blister up like last time, but it was worth it.

Also the curtains in my room brush against the wall all during the night and it scares me.
>>
>>19353600
>(see for example the south korea ferry sacrifice).
I was detained at that time. I had been thinking about my model the MCM a lot and one day while I was detained at Peachford somehow CMC came to me. It was very powerful and the only thing I could think of was the Commandant of the Marine Corps but then the ferry was in the news the next day with CMC painted right on it.
>>
>Geometric Unity

The key to unification theory is that 0 = 1.
>>
>>19353055
Life is a movie directed by a fucking lunatic
You can't control shit and if you try it becomes a very tragic comedy
Welcome to DIRT enjoy your stay
>>
>>19353656
That's when things really got shitty and absurd
Enlighten me
>>
>>19353055
I'm allergic to most dick shaped foods.
>>
>>19354479
dirt?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.