[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Vacuum" of space lie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Deep Blue Nebula.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Blue Nebula.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
They say space is "a vacuum" or "nearly void of matter" but how do we know? what stops there from being air in space? last i checked, Air rushes to fill any vacuums created, so why hasn't the atmosphere rushed out into space? and we don't have any proof that you die in space, astronauts only ever die when they're leaving or coming back.

I propose that NASA and other government agencies hide the fact of air in space from us, in order to prevent space industries, like asteroid mining and interplanetary travel, from "taking off" as it where.
>>
>>19352981
>but how do we know?
Science and people who have been there
>>
>>19352981
gravity you stupid fuck, jesus christ
>>
>>19352993
and in addition, yes, some atmosphere does fucking leak into space
>>
>They say space is "a vacuum" or "nearly void of matter" but how do we know?

Space is not a void. Its full of elements such as oxygen (not 02) and helium. Also, there are a lot of energy waves and sub-atomic particles

>but how do we know?
We've been sending probes

>what stops there from being air in space?
The outer atmosphere gets thinner and thinner until there is no atmosphere. Most lighter elements experience atmospheric escape: An ensemble of molecules follow Maxwell distribution of for its kinetic energy and those at the high end reach escape velocity and are lost to space.

>astronauts only ever die when they're leaving or coming back.
There hasn't been any astronaut who died in the vacuum of space like in movies =/= You can't die from absence of air and pressure.
>I propose that NASA and other government agencies hide the fact of air in space from us, in order to prevent space industries, like asteroid mining and interplanetary travel, from "taking off" as it where.
So NASA avoids revealing the truth in order to not get rich. Sure man
>>
>>19353022
[Cont.]
This thread is bait, anti-science and most important: gay.
SAGE
>>
>>19353022
shoot me a pic of a "space probe". I'd love to see what piece of shit cgi they're using these days.
seriously retards, look at old NASA footage and you'll the the most laughable horrible effects ever. look at the giddamn Moon lander. I made a better one with my kids with Reynolds wrap.
>>
>>19352981
>we don't have any proof that you die in space
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_11
>>
>>19353059
Jesus. The 'Cold War' was a lie, NASA and the Russian Space Program worked together and used the same CGI in the 70´s.

I can see that you agree with the other arguments. But I like to complement
>but how do we know?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_pressure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum
>An approximation to such vacuum is a region with a gaseous pressure much less than atmospheric pressure.
>>
File: 1319484794383.jpg (45KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
1319484794383.jpg
45KB, 445x445px
>>19352981
air is a by product though so...what do you presume is up there creating breathable air in the darkness of space?
>>
File: DDWlCTkUQAAMM2v.png (345KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
DDWlCTkUQAAMM2v.png
345KB, 608x608px
>>19353098
Magical Niggers.
>>
>>19352981

Can this be the new flat earth?
>>
File: 1413_08-veileas.jpg (315KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1413_08-veileas.jpg
315KB, 1024x1021px
>>19352981
>what stops there from being air in space?
There's lots of air in space.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.