[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: JPEG_20170726_175945_.jpg (591KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170726_175945_.jpg
591KB, 2560x1536px
In what part of my head i have to shoot for kill myself without pain or be safe
>>
in your right ear.
>>
>>19352413
At least wait until September 23. If you kill yourself now, you might come back in nine months and have to live in eternal damnation.
>>
Don't do it please, think about it. I've been there -- I know what it feels like, to be really depressed and shit.

Talk to me anon
>>
>>19352431
Bump for this kind anon
>>
>>19352422
Are fucking sure about that? I do nt wabt to wake uo in a damn hospital.
>>
>>19352452
nope
>>
Please anon don't, I truly believe people are making their final decisions. Please surrender to Christ if you're in this much pain
>>
The thinking part. Avoid the chewing part and the smelling part, those will actually cause a great deal of pain.
>>
Neck on railroad.
>>
>>19352413
Do a Robin Williams and hang yourself on a doorknob. Your blood-flow gets cut off and you will pass out in under a minute. Very little pain... unless there is a hell of course.
>>
>>19352413
When you die, your brain releases a massive amount of DMT which causes you to go into a perceptually infinite psychedelic trip based on your final experience. If you kill yourself, you will be in pain for the rest of your eternity. Advise against this. Please seek help and remember that you are not alone.
>>
Don't do it man. I've had those thoughts too but if there is a chance that one day I could be happy then it's not fucking worth it. I feel like we're living in hell but don't let the negative energy effect you too much. Just keep pushing forward and maybe one day you'll be rewarded for the battle you're fighting everyday.
>>
yeah man stay alive. Don't let sinister thoughts or feelings control you. you gotta ask Jesus Christ for help. and really mean it, pray to save your life!
Nothing is in stone, The theif who was crucified with Christ on the Cross who never did a good thing in his life asked Jesus if He would remember him in the Kingdom of Heaven, and Jesus answered "Truly I tell you today you will be with me in paradise". But if you kill yourself you will not be able to go to heaven, you will have no chance. you can only have a chance while you alive. Once you are dead you have no more choices, and if you commit murder which is a sin against yourself and God you will not be able to ask for forgiveness and be forgiven if you die. so please ask forgiveness now! Hold on and pray, your life depends on it!!!
>>
>>19352413
>>>/r/ there's the fucking door, you honestly deserve to live for 5 more years for fagging up the board with your shitposting
>>
>>19352526
Literally this he's got nothing left to lose. End your pride before your life op
>>
File: 1500854417089.jpg (158KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
1500854417089.jpg
158KB, 1000x885px
>>19352485
>Please surrender to Christ
>>
>>19352413
you will be a sickly tree eaten from the inside out for all eternity. Sounds worse then whatever happened to you in this holographic world. Don't let yourself be controlled. Please stay alive.
>>
>>19352559
Jaja you mother fucker. I kill myself becauese people like you. I am prepering my suicide. In july 2018 i am going to shoot my head
>>
>>19352514
this is a plausible myth, they've found DMT in the brains of rodents but not humans, at least not yet

anyways OP you're absolutely free to do as you wish, but you might want to do some soul searching before come to a final decision. it doesn't even have to be anything inherently religious or god-fearing like some people here are suggesting, as everyone has a different path to awakening

I was in your place once too, and a few sessions with psychedelic drugs were the thing that worked for me. they're not necessary to achieve an enlightened state of mind, but I was so stuck in my own head that I just couldn't see the beauty of my life through all the pain, and I needed that push. audio/visual hallucinations aside, that's what drugs like LSD and shrooms do, they allow you to see things from another perspective. it feels like somebody's giving you advice on how to better yourself and deal with your current situation, except that person is you. those answers are inside you

good luck, friend. I honestly hope you find a way to pull through whatever troubles you and live a wonderful, fulfilling life
>>
>>19352622
>jaja
Are you from Brazil?
>>
>>19352413
It is going to hurt no matter what.
>>
It isn't worth it, trust me OP.
>>
I suggest you do not commit suicide.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.