[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets do this again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Ask someone whos own intuition drives him insane.
>>
Go ask about the Frog Kid elsewhere Frank
>>
>>19352181

>whos own intuition drives him insane.

Like how?

I know when things are terrible, but I do them anyway for the perspective.

Some would find that insane.
>>
>>19352191
When I go to ask a question, already answered it myself. I watch a video about something that brings forward a question, already know the answer.

Its not fun knowing the answer before you truly get to think about it.
>>
>>19352199

>Its not fun knowing the answer before you truly get to think about it.

Yeah, I did a lot of drugs when I was young to try to change that. You can still get surprised if you get creative.

Biggest thing you can do is just use it as a compulsion to drive your knowledge further.

What's worse is if you get to the part where you start being afraid to ask questions.
>>
>>19352210
I'm trying to use it to help humanity so I guess its ok. It still is pretty annoying though, my biggest highlight of my day used to be finding out answers. Now I have to find something else to do since its easy.

Thanks for the warnings though.
>>
>>19352225
Oof, 3 away from quads.
>>
>>19352225

>my biggest highlight of my day used to be finding out answers

To help you find some balance, I have gone through a similar thing...

Instead of looking for answers, look for the interesting questions.
>>
>>19352235
alright
>>
>>19352241

You'll find it can fill that same void of curiosity that you had towards the answer.
>>
>>19352257

Understand that you aren't broken, you're just making a step that most others do not.

Akin to when a musician begins seeing the music as they hear it. Just a different paradigm.
>>
>>19352296
I never thought myself as broken, but I understand your message.
>>
>>19352315
Experiencing different things than most people. Working in ways most people don't.
>>
>>19352325
Cryptic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.