[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting reset from ascending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Seeking help and answers from my fellow /x/tards.

How do i stop from getting reset after i had a enlightenment. I dont know if anybody can relate to my problem. I feel like always when i feel i had a breakthrough and understood things from a higher perspective i get forcefully reset back into this world. For example i just had the realisation that science only describes our material realm and it is deeply helpful for that matter, to understand how things work on this physical reality. But i understood that it is not applicable to our spiritual existance and its laws. So therefore it can not provide answers and should not even give the expression of what the metaphysical realm would be or if it exists at all.
That thought and my strong belive in the spiritual gave me a sensation of interconnection between things and I felt like i see things clearer.
But after getting this feeling i felt the strong urge of my mind to repell this thought. Like something doesnt want me to have this thought and feeling.
How do i maintain the realisation and apply it in my material representation for the better. How do i stop from getting reset?
>>
>>19351693
Sounds to me like you're afraid of having wisdom. Maybe afraid of being wrong. You need to understand that we never go backwards because we're not moving forward, we're expanding and growing. You'll forget sometimes and fall back into the games and illusions everyone else lives in, but the lesson is always there if you think about it. If you can cultivate a private area to keep your thoughts it'll bleed through into your daily life. Just make sure to give yourself time to think and meditate on your ideas, and remember that the only thing holding you back from growing is your own doubts, shames and fears.
>>
You sound like a nigger. Have you tried bleaching your skin or being set on fire? One of these worked for Mr. Jackson.
>>
Practice practice practice
>>
>>19351693
>science only describes our material realm and it is deeply helpful for that matter, to understand how things work on this physical reality. But i understood that it is not applicable to our spiritual existance and its laws

For what reason would we not be able to apply the scientific method to understand spiritual matters? People naturally apply the methodology through their thought processes anyway; thus such an assertion is explicitly facetious and you have been deceived.
>>
>>19352595
This. Science is a methodology, not an answer key.
>>
>>19352142
This seems logical but why would i be afraight, could my mind think that im not ready?

>>19352595
>For what reason would we not be able to apply the scientific method to understand spiritual matters? People naturally apply the methodology through their thought processes anyway; thus such an assertion is explicitly facetious and you have been deceived.

When i refered to science i meant the laws of physics, chemestry, biologie and such and not the methodology of the scientific method.
>>
>>19351693
dont let it consume your life, however, try learning more about the epistemology of the topics you are interested in, and listen to more new agey/ shamanistic music while doing so/ going to sleep
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.