[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: ashtar.jpg (70KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar.jpg
70KB, 600x893px
Is human meat expensive and valuable on the intergalactic market, like steak?

Or is it more like chicken and is harvested simply because it is low quality, cheap and affordable to a larger, intergalactic, audience?
>>
It's very valuable depending on the part it usually costs 15¥ for skin and such but for rarer things like eyes and tongues and genitals would go up to 40₩ depending on the color and the purity of the flesh
The only problem is the intergalactic police are very strict on the distribution of human flesh
Be careful my friend
>>
>>19351543
Do you enjoy making stuff up?
>>
>>19351570
No its true
>>
>>19351593
Prove it
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>19351593
>Its true

>prices in yen
>>
>>19351525

Many of the intergalactic species do not eat it.
Many are herbivores or vegetarians.
Except me. I eat all meats.
So do my kind.
We don't much pay for it, except for the thrill of the chase.
If you give us a turkey leg, we can often be distracted.
We prefer the fields and open areas of the world. For running and chasing. And eating and biting. Biting is fun, my friend likes that.
Anyways, if you give us a turkey leg, for each one of us in pursuit, that MIGHT work. If it's salty. Really salty. We don't care if it's cooked.
So if you are in the countryside, always carry a bag of salty turkey legs.
I'm just trying to be friendly for once.
Okay then. And don't ask me what we are.
That'd be tellin and you'd know if you saw us anyways.
>>
>>19351613
What if I try to eat you?
>>
File: ao7ys.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ao7ys.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
>>19351613
sparky can you stop using my computer
>>
>>19351610
They'll visit you tonight at 3:48am
Make sure you have a lot of salt in your building and if you have any plants or pets make sure to hide them at least a hour before they arrive
>>
>>19351611
There hundreds of different currencies through the universe the most commonly used is human 'yen' due to amount of off-species that reside in Asia
>>
>>19351525
Well during the very first conflicts between the very first humans (Lyrans) and the Alpha Draconian Empire, reptillian soldiers began to feed on Lyrans as a food source in the midst and after battles. So, its more of a a cultural thing for reptilians and considering their influence over many areas of our galaxy it can be expected that it be valuable.
>>
>>19351613
>fur fags actually believe this
On a image board for quacks and losers
you stand above the rest anon
>>
File: concerned anime girl.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
concerned anime girl.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>19351632
>>
>>19351624

Oh what then? Oh no!
See this is the issue as well. The fun is gone.
You people have become SOOO superior and such.
My dad said....that when he came here 300 years ago you people were LIVELY and scared! Fucking scared!
And you used to scream, and RUN like hell and sometimes get on a horse and gallop all crazy through the woods and dive off the horse into a ravine LEAVING the horse for dad and saving himself !!! I mean 1843 must have been absolutely amazing.

NOW? What if I try to eat you? What if I can't even get out of the car without falling over? Let me tell you something. You people. You people....can't even walk in a straight line after getting off a roller coaster. Once you are out of a moving vehicle and the chase is on, your legs go to complete mush. None of you are in shape.
Where the fuck is the survival instinct? Where's the WILL? You are so used to having your way and eating everything you see you have no idea what do when I show up. Eat me. Really.
See I nearly just....I just...Gah....
>>
File: takahashi.png (746KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
takahashi.png
746KB, 800x642px
>>19351543
¥?
Really? The intergalactic meat market is in Japan??
Or are you just giving an example?

If so, why ¥? You Japanese or just a dumb weeb?
>>
>>19351525
When the GarFlacks eat human they like them whole smothered in an alien cheese sauce, like macaroni and cheese but with whole humans in the spoon
>>
>>19351678

>Where's the WILL?

You don't realize it was (and is being) socialized out?
>>
>>19351719

The intergalactic market is comprised of many different species there are too many unique 'beings' there to have a solid currency.
Some species place higher value on different currencies and some go our of there way to avoid using them.
Yen seems to be the most used one as most meat traders will originate or travel to Asia as a basis for human farming
However there has been a heavy move to China and India. India especially is ruining the business because of the easy supply of cheap human meat
>>
>>19351678
Ew role play fags are the worst
>>
>>19351611
I kek'd
>>
File: 1487957737139.png (152KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487957737139.png
152KB, 438x420px
>>19351543
you larpfags never cease to amaze
>>
This is some cringy shit, what autists actually belive this?
>>
>>19351678
No sense of humor guy? Guess that human diets been getting to your brain.

Humans eat like shit, you ever heard of biomagnification?, try going after a less degenerate sort prey.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.