[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 1466882583089.jpg (351KB, 900x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1466882583089.jpg
351KB, 900x1764px
I communicate through this vessel because you always have questions, which is something logical due to the evolutionary path. On the evolutionary pathway, in each world, you all learn through various experiences. Generally – and I observed it in a permanent way- Pain makes more impression for learning than pleasure. Obviously not every embodied being or disembodied spirit will be in the same level of understanding. It’s not a matter of – and I’ll use a terrestrial lingo- making a racing since in your universe when the Big Crunch comes and the universe be a singularity, all of you will be merged with your Creator, the one you call Eon.

Conceptually I have no name, because I’m a vibration if you want to understand it, but many of you know me as Abba.

I know you all have questions and taking advantage of this vessel’s reception, he will transmit it instantly and through him I will respond within the limits he receives from me. I clarify it because I understand that it would take an eternity for you to make the ocean pass through a funnel.
>>
>>19351479
why does pain make more impression for learning than pleasure?
>>
File: 1466882392326.jpg (216KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
1466882392326.jpg
216KB, 900x643px
Since you yourselves, in this world that your own spiritual selves have called Sun 3, some of your spirits have investigated and have reached the correct conclusion that outside of this Creation, which you call universe exists a total Emptiness, which is chaos. Outside of that Creation there is a ‘Nothingness’ that we can call Chaos where there is a being you can call Demiurge who has shaped the so-called primordial beings.

The primordial beings inhabit the Nothingness or the Chaos and they are not a creation of Eon, they are outside of the Creation, but since the Creation lies within the rules of Free Will, The primordials can perfectly enter into the Creation. The primordial beings do not fulfill any role into the Nothingness, they simply dwell there, but in the physical plane they can be fed with roles of ego from embodied beings, spiritual beings or Angelic Entities. They can be fed of fear, fear that sometimes they themselves induce. They don’t feed themselves due to a real need, because as I said before, they do not need it.

They would be like gluttonous beings that taste candy. Obviously that the creatures that inhabit this Creation have defenses against these beings called Primordials, which is to understand the Path of Love, the way of Euphoria, the pathway to project Euphoria, Love. By projecting that, you all transmit security not letting transmit fear, by “integrating you ego,” between quotation marks you take away that food from those beings. But as well as Eon is manifested in this universe in a 10%, the Demiurge is manifested in the Nothingness.

However, there are other universes with other Eons and there are other Chaoses. The universes generally do not interact with each other, as well as the various Chaoses do not interact as well.
>>
>>19351491
You all have on Sun 3 a fable of a being who tried to make the way easier for a caterpillar by opening the cocoon and not allowing the development and strengthening of both legs and wings of the butterfly causing that it perishes in the end. These same obstacles make the spirit strengthened
>>
>>19351479
What are you implying here with the mention of pain as being a better conduit of learning? Are we all to suffer on a grand scale physically in order to raise us up spiritually?
>>
>>19351479

So when it goes infinite density again, and then restarts the cycle, do I play a new part?
>>
>>19351479
What is my role in all of this? I'm reconnecting with my soul group and remembering previous incarnations. I seek nothing more than knowledge. I feel the connection but haven't gotten how to retrieve, in understandable forms, what i seek. Maybe you can help with understanding.
>>
File: Dove-doves-32938347-1600-1200.jpg (143KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dove-doves-32938347-1600-1200.jpg
143KB, 1600x1200px
OP can you show a sign or give some sort of undeniable confirmation just like Moses did for the Egyptians?

God keep you, i do not intend to trouble you
>>
>>19352962
police sirens and stuff like that don't count because of all the gang-stalking we suffer
>>
saved for close examination in the future... hopefully the data i save from this thread is not tampered with
>>
>>19352903

Did I startle you?
>>
i think this thread is legit... somebody is showing me signs IRL (i think)
>>
>>19351479
Sir or mam, what do you mean when you say "making a racing...", or "It's not a matter of making a racing..."

>It’s not a matter of – and I’ll use a terrestrial lingo- making a racing

A voice is telling me in my head, "You need Jesus."

Are you saying to us, that life is not a race and we should not be racing or competing against eachother?

Thank you. Peace be with you! <3
>>
>>19351508
>>19352903
The eternal present, precisely permits the various Big Bang /Big Crunch cycles so that each new universe will be in a higher octave, along with all the Creation and all the beings that Eon creates again. In turn, Eon also evolves accompanying the evolution of his Creation. And the goal is evolution. That is the answer.

I clarify that in other worlds of this same galaxy there are other beliefs, other religions and other interpretations that are completely different from what you understand about Good and Evil, interpretations so complex that this vessel, who is currently connected to me, wouldn’t know how to decode them because they are very complex, just like the customs and other things are complex. That is the answer.
>>
>>19353110
In your world there was a being of Light who embodied two millennia ago and he was tempted by demons, he was not tempted as it is written in your scriptures with wealth, he was tempted in another way: "You have understanding, you can subdue all these people" and that champion of Love who knew about his mission because he had a great contact with his spiritual part, an almost total contact, they were almost one (10% and 90%,) he defeated in that moment his ego and began his mission. His ego assaulted him three or four times more in his beautiful campaign.

Also, although it was not asked, I clarify that there is a possible communication between Eon and Demiurge, but the Demiurge has no interest to be communicated with Eon and so the Demiurge lowers down his conceptual curtain. And since Eon respects Free Will, He does not invade the Demiurge’s privacy, so to speak.
>>
As well as the universe that you all know plus the total superphysical universe are the manifestation of Eon’s 10%, the same goes for the Demiurge, the Chaos that was detected by some Spirits is the manifestation of the Demiurge’s 10%, including the primordial beings, the other 90 % of Eon dwells in Himself- that is, the 90% not manifested.

My concept is very difficult to explain and I will try to exhaust the discernment of this vessel, so that he transmits it, not accurately, it’s impossible, but somehow that he transmits it.

When the universe contracts until forming a Big Crunch, a singularity is created, it’s a word that your scientists have used, this singularity is non-manifestation. Well, this means that when there is a Big Crunch there is zero manifestation of Eon.
>>
>>19352903
>>19352925
When there is a new Big Bang and a new creation is formed, the 10% of Eon is manifested again -I’m talking about this universe- the other 90% remains as non-manifested in a singularity, it is not the He stays in a different dimension, so to speak, Eon remains as not manifested. The same thing with the Demiurge he remains not manifested. This non-manifestation has a conscious intelligence, there is a concept, but it’s not manifested. That is the answer.
>>
When the universe expands, according to your geometry, the Chaos would contract, in fact the Chaos does not contract itself because it is Nothingness, and the Nothingness does not contract. The universe expands, the Nothingness keeps on. The universe expands until a certain diameter, so to speak, until the dark energy stops working, then, the dark matter will start working and there will be a contraction. But the Chaos does not contract or expand.

What the Chaos does is to learn- when I refer to the Chaos I’m referring to the Demiurge himself and his shaped-ones, the primordial beings-. They learn because the Creation has - "in words of this vessel and it’s a word from your books of poetry- an Achilles’ heel, it is permissive. Then, in the measure that each Creation is evolving and will vibrate in a higher octave, the Demiurge and the primordial beings learn from this teaching and they are always vibrating in a dense way, but somehow, it's like they are preparing.

The Creation never stops being perceived by the Nothingness even if it’s very elevated. The Nothingness is not ascended, the primordial beings are still there, but they learn from the evolutive Creation although they don’t ascend. This is the limited concept that this vessel can transmit.
>>
(bump)
>>
How do I get out?
>>
How does "faith in God" work?

How does "trust in God" work?

Can we, and is it right to "trust" and "have faith" in God?
>>
>>19353332
I have experienced such love and good things through God.
>>
>>19353335
It comes from within
And does not leave without
All will come to fall
Once you begin to doubt
>>
I know this is a drop in the bucket but I really want to believe you. Can you in any way give me a sign?
>>
>>19353369
confirmed for legit! =D

(at least enough proof for me... i try to not be too much of a skeptic)
>>
File: White Ball of Light.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
White Ball of Light.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>
sorry, I don't mean to hog this thread...an unknown voice instructed me to post in this thread (I am not OP)...

...an unknown voice instructed me to post: "You leave through yourself."
>>
>>19351479
>>19351499

Why dont you LARPers ever attribute the crap you talk about to its original authors
do you even epistemology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Laffoley
>>
>>19353332
There are many races that are curious, they seek to investigate, They wonder who I am, what they are doing here. There are other races that directly survive and their thoughts are so narrow-minded that they only seek to satisfy their physical senses without asking what lies beyond.
It is not in me to say "This is fine or this is not." I just take them as they are: beings acting in an endless Path.
There are many secrets yet to be unveiled that are not going to be revealed in your generation because you do not have a preconceived idea of how vast a moment is and as your own spiritual parts would say, the concept is ampler when the more elevated the Spiritual Entity is.
>>
There is a tremendous continuum and within that continuum there are many universes. Within each universe there are countless galaxies. Within each galaxy there are many star systems. You all, as incarnated beings, dwell in one of them.
In the measure that you understand, making a retrospective, detach from your world, watch your stellar system, move away from your stellar system, look at your galaxy, admire it, move away again and look at the local group of galaxies, then move away several million light years, many billion light years and there is your sphere, the one you call universe.
There are other universes, some of them can touch your universe other don’t touch it. The magnificence about this magma is that there are various creations and they do not go together. To describe them in your concept it would require time and it’s something truly unusual for you.
>>
>>19353280
Duality is not an illusion? What? How can what we understand as the God of what is All, have such a distinction that brings in question its singularity?
>>
File: ABBA_-_TopPop_1974_5.png (270KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
ABBA_-_TopPop_1974_5.png
270KB, 500x426px
>>19351479
> OP calls themselves Abba
> immediately can't think of anything else asides from pic related
>>
>>19351479
why learn in the first place?
>>
Can you do Dancing Queen?
>>
>>19353283
>>19353280
Who created Eon and the Demiurge?
>>
File: 1497484047441.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497484047441.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>19353812
it means father in jewspeak
>>
>>19351499
You're wrong, recently all Universes have been absorbed into one. We're the only one now.
>>
>>19353943
It was said that Eon is an Eternal Present, therefore Eon was not created. Just like the Demiurge. And we exist from eternity to eternity. As well as in your mathematics you have an acceptable notion of what is infinite, if you transfer the mathematical infinite to a timeline- that means Eternity, forward and backward, so that you have an idea of what I mean. Before and after. Always and forever. That is the answer.
>>
>>19354021
Within the unity of universes exists all possibilities, including the experience of fractional universes. These fractional universes will, however, only be experienced as illusion, under the supervision of the spiritual hierarchy which, through Light, tethers the fractional universes which descend from the unity of universes.
>>
>>19354114
Lady, have you been extremely busy and unable to respond to my email or what's going on.
>>
>>19354133
When you expressed doubt regarding the authenticity of the Galactic Federation of Light, I directed my attention to checking their authenticity, by allowing others to share the information they have concerning recent events.

How do you think it's going?

>>19340094

Do you still believe they might secretly be deceiving you?
>>
>>19354178
The possibility is there for mischief and trickery, but I am not leaning in that direction. I just worry that this isn't some massive government end game scenario in order to reel in humanity without a mass wipe out.

But like I said, activity of craft and connections on the ground and through the internet have been increasing for me steadily to a point where it's telling me something more is at play here - in connection with the Galactic Command, changes in the Sun and solar system, I know the government, nor the reptilians/various inner species, have the capacity to fuck with our sun on the level of increasing its cosmic ray output to the point of radiating us and upgrading our DNA.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
>>
>>19354178
>>19354216
I also learned more about my experience and what it actually was, so after the shock of the experience and doing some contemplation and research, I see that they were all one soul matrix, or soul group of several different entities/beings travelling as one.

I think that level of witnessing them in my environment scared me, because I wasn't able to determine if they were a threat or not, my fight/flight instincts naturally reacted.
>>
why does this thread smells like a samefaggin festival?
>>
There are many here who would mislead you, even in this specific place. You are implored to question everything. I’ll let this vessel rest and I thank him and all of you as well for sharing this little time.

So long. I’m always present.
>>
>>19354254
He/it hasn't answered any of my questions, idk.
>>
>>19354265
Yes, this is what I feel naturally is my right, our right , to seek and understand, to discern truth.

Thank you.
>>
>>19354254
OP made 11 posts as far as I can tell. You can see there are 46 replies and 17 posters. You do the math and figure out how much same fagging is going on
>>
LARPING IS FOR FAGS
I SHIT OUT MY BUTT
HA HA
SHIT COMES OUT OF MY ASS
IT DROPS INTO THE TOILET
LOL
DOODIE COMES OUT MY BUTT
INTO THE SHIT WATER
SPLASH SPLASH
SHIT OUT OF MY ASS AND BUTT
OOH YEAH BABY
>>
>>19354648
Nice bump dude
>>
>>19354643
People are allowed to post more than once, this is my 4th reply in this thread. Sorry your feelings are so strong about that.
>>
One last bump so more people can see this before it slides
>>
>>19351479
Can't you give a short summary of your point, man? I'm happy to entertain your rambling, but I don't have the time to read 50 lines of text just to get the gist of the thread lol.
>>
>>19354114
Alright, but my view on separate Universes isn't in different planes / densities, they are actually separate cycles of Creation, not connected directly to our personal Universe's macrocosm.They are outside the scope of our mass of Galactic cores. My point is that nothing like that exists anymore, it's all been integrated into "the Main Universe", which is our current(and possibly final) Cycle.
>>
File: DSC02435.jpg (202KB, 1387x965px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02435.jpg
202KB, 1387x965px
>>19357734
the OP is saying that he is part of the demiurge and is explaining the universe...

when i was reading it the other night it seemed very convincing with "signs and wonders" occurring in my life to validate what OP was saying (for what it's worth.... you cannot always believe "signs and wonders")

anyway everything that OP wrote here in this thread, i felt it was important enough to write it down on paper and archive all of OP's posts
>>
>>19357828
is there any evidence for this?

i've met another person IRL who claimed they were associated with the "galactic federation of light", and also said that he was a 'representative' of that organization (just as a normal person off the street)

he was a really chill fellow, and really interesting kinda guy but he didn't convince me that the "galactic federation of light" represents any sort of real spiritual knowledge or truth... he had a drug problem, but of course I know I am wrong to judge him negatively one way or the other

God bless the "galactic federation of light" folks... although I don't necessarily believe what they believe, they are truth-seekers and i have a lot of respect for 'em
>>
>>19357864
I've been reading through all of Nice Ship's post on the archives. I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that he is a member of the Galactic Confederation. There are few people which I'm able to safely say that this is the case, just about the only other one I know about is Cobra, the spokesperson for the Resistance Movement. You can find his blog here: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

and FAQ here:
http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/
>>
wtf
>>
I am just beginning, but may I ask a sign for my journey?
>>
>>19351479
How much money does it cost to fuck your mom in the ass?

Oh wait, she will be the one paying.
>>
>>19357853
this stuff really resonated with me as well, thank you
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.