[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vibration and Frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (33KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 1152x648px
My theory of the universe involves everything being vibration, vibrating on different frequencies that are stacked on top of each other

Lets say the cube in the top left of the picture is the universe.
When viewing it through one side, the vibrations are moving in one direction/way, and viewed from another, it moves differently.

Now, I don't believe the universe is a cube, because a cube has only so many sides, but I think it's closer to a circle, which has infinite 'sides' ( different ways to view it)

What we perceive is just the vibrations different levels of vibration vibrating in the same place. like in the square in the top right.
>>
My next theory is that we're all tuned into a certain frequency. and everything is what it is because they're on different frequencies and also what frequency you're using as a reference point.

So there's freq. 0, which is God/Spirit/All, than there's matter, freq. 1, which is using freq. 0 as a reference point. than there's freq 2., which is idk, something probably.

So matter is freq 1, but it's only known as freq. 1 because of freq. 0, because without freq 0, than freq 1 would be freq 0.
So let's say freq 0 vibrates at an arbitrary frequency of 0hz and freq 1 vibrates at 1hz.

So than let's say that every alteration of freq. 1 is some sort of particle in the physical world.
So iron would be frequency 1.01 hz, gold 1.89 hz, silver 1.72hz.
>>
Send me books about vibration please
>>
>>19351284
Google Planck energy, length.

Basic unit of energy and wavelength.
>>
Read CIA documents on frequencies here
>>19351111
>>
File: tmp_6258-large(2)-790682158.jpg (82KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6258-large(2)-790682158.jpg
82KB, 500x654px
>>19351284
Reflecting a vibration at a point is mathematically equivalent to adding a new vibration spherically radiating from that point which is half a full cycle out of phase. According to Special Relativity, the phase of a vibration in physical reality changes proportionally to the distance of an observer, relative to the version of that observer that has a different velocity.These two details are the foundation of the theory you are learning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-HXZTepH4
https://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/

Also, you will need to learn what the mathematical difference between a note and a tone is, in order to proceed. Consider reformulating the vibrational analogues to Newton's laws of motion, and using what you learned about vibrational reflection and special relativistic time dilation to formulate your own laws of vibrational motion in order to arrive at conclusions that Isaac Newton never did, because he did not have the benefit of having the mathematical formulas describing the geometries of vibrational waves and 4-dimensional timespace already written out for him, as you do. Good luck!
>>
>>19351281
God is playing this beautiful symphony of frequencies.
>>
This is basically shitty string theory filtered through a poor understanding of trigonometry and topography
>>
File: file.png (335KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 400x319px
>>19351257
>my theory of vibration
>>
>>19351257
>>19351281

You're getting very close.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.