[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, flat earthers, could you consider answering the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

File: 270px-SunAnimation.gif (748KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
270px-SunAnimation.gif
748KB, 270x270px
Hey, flat earthers, could you consider answering the following question?
1. If the Earth does not have a core due to being a disc, why does it get hotter the further down you go?
2. From my undetstanding, most depictions of a flat earth seem to depict the sun as a 17 km wide orb rotating around the Earth 3000 feet up. How is a 17 km orb supposed to cover half the Earth at a time.
2.1. Why does the sun appear as an orb, but the Earth remains a disc?
2.2. How/what is moving the sun?
2.2.1. What is moving the Earth?
3. Are all other planets in the solar system also discs? What are they orbiting around?
4. Is the entire galaxy moving upwards at 9.1 m/s? Again, what is powering it? If not, why hasnt the Earth moved past it yet?
5. If the Earth does not have a core, then where is the warmth coming from? A 17 km orb cant produce alot of heat.
6. Explain seasons on a flat Earth please.
7. If you sail off the edge of the Earth, what happens?
>>
>>19351180
1. If the Earth does not have a core due to being a disc, why does it get hotter the further down you go?

>surface is flat - below is unknown

2. From my undetstanding, most depictions of a flat earth seem to depict the sun as a 17 km wide orb rotating around the Earth 3000 feet up. How is a 17 km orb supposed to cover half the Earth at a time.

>it doesn't or the light source is...illuminating.

2.1. Why does the sun appear as an orb, but the Earth remains a disc?

>I didn't realize it did...

2.2. How/what is moving the sun?

>who says it's moving?

2.2.1. What is moving the Earth?

>who says it's moving? (personal theory is like that of enoch machinations behind the curtain- but this is all unprovable)

3. Are all other planets in the solar system also
discs? What are they orbiting around?

>who says there are other planets?

4. Is the entire galaxy moving upwards at 9.1 m/s? Again, what is powering it? If not, why hasnt the Earth moved past it yet?

>This question needs more detail - I don't know what you're referring to.

5. If the Earth does not have a core, then where is the warmth coming from? A 17 km orb cant produce alot of heat.

>See answer #1

6. Explain seasons on a flat Earth please.

>the circumference of rotation increases and decreases with the seasons...

7. If you sail off the edge of the Earth, what happens?

>You can't sail off the edge
>>
>>19351953
>I don't know I don't know I don't know

Funny how the round earth model has all the answers and the flat earth model doesn't.
>>
>>19351969
ok -

>big bang - "it just was"
>>
>>19351953
>surface is flat - below is unknown
Atleast a globular Earth has an explanation for everything.
>it doesn't or the light source is...illuminating
Define "Illuminating"
The sun does cover roughly half of the Earth at a time in light.
>I didn't realize it did...
What? You didnt realize the sun appeared as a spherical object in the sky?
>who says it's moving? (personal theory is like that of enoch machinations behind the curtain- but this is all unprovable)
Most flat earthers seem to think that se experience gravity due to the Earth moving upwards at 9.1 m/s. And now you're saying it's Still?
And if both the sun and the Earth are still, day/night shouldnt be a thing.
>who says there are other planets?
Uuh
If you look up at the sky on a clear night with a telescope, you're usually able to see planets.
Or what else are they?
>See answer #1
So basically you dont know why we dont freeze to death.
+1 for round earthers.
>the circumference of rotation increases and decreases with the seasons
You just said the Earth is still.
>>You can't sail off the edge
Why not? Whats preventing you? Magic?
I'll be going away now, returning in 10 hours. Expect another reply then.
>>
>>19351979
>changing the subject

typical flat earther
>>
File: stars.jpg (47KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
47KB, 500x452px
>>19351180
>>
>>19352586
Wut
>>
>>19351979

>what is background radiation
>>
>>19352586
no you retard, polaris stays in place because earth rotates on an axis, do you know why the fuck it's called POLE star?
>>
File: received_10211652896909918.gif (65KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211652896909918.gif
65KB, 150x150px
>>19351180
EARTH IS FLAT!!!!!
>>
File: sketch-1500972759931.png (272KB, 960x505px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500972759931.png
272KB, 960x505px
>>19351180
>because the earth is flat and on the back of a turtle
>>
>>19352586
>Has literally 0 knowledge of what he's trying to disprove
The entire galaxy is spinning. We are spinning around it's center while ALL OTHER STARS ARE TOO. Everyone is orbiting the fucking center. Y'know, just like the solar system, the atom, cosplay whores at gaming conventions, orbiting around something attractive is the fucking basis for everything.
>>
>>19352015
>11 hours later and no reply
Honestly not suprised
>>
>>19351979
That's not the theory at all, though.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>19351979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXDgpttmyc
>>
>>19352015
>Atleast a globular Earth has an explanation for everything.

You can talk out your ass all you like, doesn't mean they're right, or based the science on correct presumptions. its that kind of arrogance that makes you think you live on a spinning ball.

you don't say you don't know, you just make up a theory and explain its zero probability as fact.

and whats the best is all your supposed proofs are just scratch on a board and cgi renderings of what you think could be happening.

you will never go to space anyway.
>>
>>19351180
Who cares about the flat earth stuff anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo5W7EWPwY0

(for the serious)
>>
>>19354802
>you don't say you don't know, you just make up a theory and explain its zero probability as fact.
We make up theories from observations and otherwise that fit within our model of the universe, wich accurately explain why the Earth is round and why we dont float out into space, among most other things.
Show me proof for a flat Earth, i dare you.
Protip: You cant.
Ancient humans believed the Earth to be flat as to fit in to their religious beliefs.
Modern, sensible people have proven that the Earth is flat using science, common knowledge and facts.
>>
>>19354830
*Modern, sensible people have proven that the Earth is round
My bad, typo.
>>
>>19354830
>Ancient humans believed the Earth to be flat as to fit in to their religious beliefs.

>civilization is only created by people with religions and gods.

>disregard gods because humans are way smarter now

>mfw ancient egyptians were actually far more intelligent.

>Modern, sensible people can't stop poisoning everything for green clothed

>Show me proof for a flat Earth, i dare you.
>>
>>19354910
>No matter what made up mathemathical equation you use, you cant make water stick to a ball
Kek
All of those plane views show the horizon as flat because its a plane at most 10 km up, flying around a globe with a radius of 6371 km.
That AM picture is clearly a painting, only retards would refute that.
>>
>>19354948
>then why do globers claim to see boats going over the curve from seas level.

at what height do you see the curve, and don't say only as high as nasa , I gave you 5 picture proofs. I can give them out all night

your response is another cgi rendering of mathematical presumptions unobserved in reality, but you believe "someone tested in the past and peer reviewed it" therefore it's correct.

.>That picture is clearly a painting, only retards would refute that.

remember this when we call out nasa this way,.
>>
File: shootingstars.jpg (22KB, 564x401px) Image search: [Google]
shootingstars.jpg
22KB, 564x401px
>>19354663
Is that what you paid to learn at your course lecture?
>>
>>19354983
Sorry, i was wrong earlier.
Quoting from an external source, "You should be able to detect it from an aeroplane at a cruising height of around 10,600 metres (35,000 feet), but you need a fairly wide field of view (ie 60 degrees) and a virtually cloud-free horizon."
None of the pictures you showed me earlier seem to fulfill this.
You said earlier that there should be nothing making water stick to a globe. I showed you a mathemathical equation proving that gravity is a thing that exists, and that the Earth is keeping water om it's surface from gravitational pressure.
Now, tell me clearly, what's stopping water from falling off the surface of a disc?
If you take a flat plate, place water on it and then proceed to move it upwards, the water will fall off.
>>
>>19351180
Here is a real flat earth(infinite flat plane) view, not the religious fukery nor trolls:

Gravity as you know it really isnt real.
It is still "gravity" in a sense of the word, but it is completely different.
You could also say its the exact opposite of magnetism in a sense.
Unlike magnetic charges,
N(-) attracting S(+),
S(+) attracting N(-),
S(+) repelling S(+)
N(-) repelling N(-),
"Gravity" works the other way around,
Higher Density attracting Higher Density,
While Lower Density attracting Lower Density.
Now I will explain it for you as simple as possible.

It is the effect of this 3d realm being located between geometric 2d(surface of 1d density or close to ∞ density) and geometric 4d(space or 0 density).

It creates a spectrum of Density,
Higher Density moves downwards towards its density level closer to 2d(3d of 2d[pure 1d surface], as theres no pure 2d for our 3d realm)

Lower Density moves upwards towards its density level closer to 4d(3d of 4d[pure geometric space/lack of density], as theres no pure 4d for our 3d realm)

Thats why 'buoyancy' happens, and why helium rises up while a rock falls down, for example.

Q: Let's say you have a dense object floating in a less dense fluid, and in this system there is no earth and no gravity (which you claim doesn't exist). Which direction is downwards?

A: The direction of geometric 3D of 2D(flat plane).
Same as our downwards, deep underground.
The deeper you go the higher density everything is.
At some point the density is so high the solid matter begins to crush and break, by that releasing energy and heat, and by that melting less solid matter; creating magma, which then tries to escape upwards, closer towards its proper geometric density level.
>>
>>19355071
>Cont.

Q: Explain why objects with different densities fall at the same rate in a vacuum.
A: Because they both face close to same resistance which is extremely low; less, to almost no, buoyancy; movement, speed rate and direction are the same.
So they just move towards the geometric 2D direction; downwards. (Because of the difference in geometric space itself)

Use facts of processes of nature and understand how geometry works, to analyze it, its simple O.o

Q: What force propels it?
A: Simply the difference in geometric properties.
It works through heat/cold/electromagnetism etc..

To explain it better:
Logic of it in geometric terms is,
The limiting of space/density by volume is the z-axis of 3D.
The less 'z'(of z-axis), the less potential space(/volume), the higher density.
z=0 means pure 2D(flat surface; x, y axes)
z=∞(infinity) means pure 4D(space)

Density = mass/volume (definition of density)
OR, rearranging,
mass = density x volume = constant.
If density goes down, then volume must go up (to keep the mass constant)
If volume goes down, then density must go up (to keep the mass constant)

> z=∞(infinity) means pure 4D(space)
Pure 4D is (z=∞)+(x=∞)+(y=∞)
So I said it, assuming this plane/realm x and y are infinite(or close to infinite) too.
An Infinite Flat Plane 3D Realm, between 2D and 4D.

This also, geometrically, due to the properties differences of 2D and 4D, creates the effect of:
Plane is Flat,
Space is Curved.
>>
>>19355071
>>19355075
>Cont.

The geometric logic configuration is,
Singularity(1-D) -> Density(1d>2d>3d), Surface/Plane(2-D), Form(3-D) -> Expansion(3d>4d) -> Space(4-D) -> Deepening(4d>1d).
Lower density will expand, higher density will solidify.
The higher you go, the lower the density.
The lower you go, the higher the density.
If you keep moving higher you will reach a layer in which you keep moving at the same spot unable to proceed any higher, then if by impossible means you still keep going up into 4D(Space), then you will deepen into a 1D(Singularity), like a black hole.
If you keep going lower, you will be eventually crushed into 2D, then if by impossible means you still keep going down then you will be deepening/crushed and turned into the layer of space(turn into 4D) of the 1D. Which makes you unable to go higher in the first example.
>>
>>19355071
>>19355075
>>19355080

I wont deny that what you posted makes sense from a point of view,but People like you and flat earthers in general seem to always forget something: The outside world. That system wich you just wrote up might work if the entire universe was an infinite 4d disc, but it isnt.
The Earth is simply a rock, floating in space, rotating around a much larger glowing ball of plasma along with several other objects.
>>
Why hasn't anyone gone to the Edge of the earth yet? I mean, if the earth is flat, it has a end, so, any direction you go you must hit an end. Why hasn't anyone tried this yet?
>>
>>19355102
Because the Earth is a globe. Go in one direction constantly and you'll eventually end up where you started.
>>
>>19355071
>>19355075
>>19355080
>cont.

This is how the Moon works:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6AAhTw7RA
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VyOtIsnG71U

Then the using the cooling light effect and the EM fields that are created by the Moon allows to lock the Sun onto circuit(/track) too by using resonant electromagnetic fields and heat/cold difference which also generate electricity and sub em fields.

The Moon has its own light, not reflecting the sun's light.
Unlike the white light of the sun which has heat properties,
the white light of the moon has cooling properties.
Direct moon light is more cold than moon shade.
You can test this yourself if you dont believe it.
Same object same location, in the open, under moon light the object will cool down by a few degrees, while if you add moon shade from a distance without blocking that object being in the open, the object will heat up by few degrees after a bit, then remove whats blocking the direct moon light, and the object will begin cooling down again.
>>
>>19351180
>benny hill them starts playing
>>
>>19355104

I meant by the flat earthners pov...
>>
>>19355114
Well, yea.
All flat earthers i've met and asked this question to have avoided it, because it's just yet another massive hole in their already flawed theory, wich they cant answer.
>>
>>19355071
>>19355075
>>19355080
>>19355106
>Cont.

This is close to how the 'resonant electromagnetic fields' for sun and moon work.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8
>>
>>19355122
Around 18th minute of this video made me go wow
>>
I swear to fucking god nobody actually believe this and it's just one massive trip that got out of hand. Why do we need a thread about this every fucking day?
>>
>>19355106
Welcome back anon!

Book of Enoch is correct!
>>
>>19355117
>All flat earthers i've met and asked this question to have avoided it,

literally first post of the thread

there is not edge.

> "You should be able to detect it from an aeroplane at a cruising height of around 10,600 metres (35,000 feet), but you need a fairly wide field of view (ie 60 degrees) and a virtually cloud-free horizon."

So my pics are no good due to the shy having clouds and the ball earth apparently needs special conditions to find the curvature ball earthers claim to see from ground to air, yet has never been shown besides by Nasa and related national space agencies.

> I showed you a mathemathical equation proving that gravity is a thing that exists, and that the Earth is keeping water om it's surface from gravitational pressure.

but still have showed no actual observable evidence of gravity. Or water sticking to a spinning ball anywhere in the real world where shit happens and can be described, rather than describing shit without ever seeing it happening.

>>
>>19355524
How there is no edge? If you straight ahead forever you end up magically in the other side? Is there a portal? Have you ever done that? Go straight ahead? Enter the portal?
>>
>>19355581
Ice Walls and the Dome
>>
File: infinite.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
infinite.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19355581
>>
>>19351180
If the Earth was flat, we would all be thoroughly aware of the edge.

Why do sailors, pilots, etc never reach the edge and therefore realize that the Earth isn't a sphere?

In the Middle Ages people just believed that no one had made it to the edge yet. In the 21st century, with thousands of planes and ships travelling all over the world every day, how would the illusion of a globe persist?
>>
That moment when you realize all flat-earthers can be disproved by going to see the south pole.
>>
>>19355588
Man, I think many arguments are valid, but this one are ridiculous... It's super easy to proof, it should be your first evidence, and your answer just confirms this is bs. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>19355655
but there is no south pole on the flat model
>>
File: 1500253431766.png (306KB, 867x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1500253431766.png
306KB, 867x1217px
The Demiurge has you flat earthers trapped in his matrix.
>>
>>19355747
exactly the point
>>
>>19355655
Then by all means go

And then KYS...
>>
>>19355771
yea? well fuck you demiurge
>>
File: 1486574637401.png (147KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1486574637401.png
147KB, 500x674px
>>19356046
>>
File: 1450138841883.png (298KB, 1112x761px) Image search: [Google]
1450138841883.png
298KB, 1112x761px
>>
>>19356095
kek
>>
>>19355019
incorrect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4IoM4HaRU
>>
>>19352586
this pic cant be argued with
>>
>>19355611
Antarctica from every southern point they assume they are traveling down rather than to outer rim

Antarctica has land and shit, but there is a point where the world

Middle Ages are funk with historic purges of libraries and we highly underestimate the calendar revision process over time and it's accuracy.
>>
>>19351180

why cant you fucks just charter a plane/ drone to fly over the south pole from Australia to South America?
>>
>>19357674
>>
>>19355524
I think it's funny how you can still see curvature in the left picture
>>
>>19354663
Kek, kinda defeats the idea of heliocentric doesn't it, if you have to strap on fan fiction prequels to make the original plot/theory to make sense.
>>
>>19354809
You clearly to have bumped this thread
>>
>>19357714
I think it's funny the sun looks like a spotlight.
>>
Fucking spherecuck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUC23EgVkOM
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.