[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizophrenia Explained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: Bio Computing.jpg (129KB, 685x514px) Image search: [Google]
Bio Computing.jpg
129KB, 685x514px
Congratulations Crazy's, you were all selected by the governments classified MK (insert name here) program invented by the CIA,
CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Hear Voices?: your a Neurophone test subject controlled by their recently constructed satellite for their "Voice of God Project", or they are vibrating the bones of your inner ear with a gravity gun.
Seeing Things?: How do you like the new holographic laser satellite array? Shadows, well when you steal energy for a portal, light gets stolen in equivalent exchange from random parts of the earth, (hope something didn't come through)
Disconnected with Reality?: Well actually your medication is sometimes actually a dose of DMT and then they record the dreams you have for their universal map.
(Note From Actual Crazy Person: Oh yeah and enjoy the emotional rainstorm from the solar eclipse coming up, watch Twitter for the emotional spiral, our cosmic pattern of the Milky Way)
>>
File: 1468131137192.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1468131137192.png
176KB, 473x471px
>>19351111
>>
>>19351111
nice quads

PD: you're
>>
File: dickwraith.png (590KB, 566x582px) Image search: [Google]
dickwraith.png
590KB, 566x582px
Is it time to take the government down a notch?
I'd rather do other things tonight, but I guess priorities ARE pressing.
>>
>>19351201
Yes reary, quads gods don't lie, he is the one
>>
>>19351111
Can't trust the doctors they are the ones running the expirament, and you can tell if the are CIA very easy, they wear sunglasses with projectors that shoot info in their eyeballs, along with the standard inner ear radio mods, trust no one but the chan, gotta go fight shadows
>>
How are they choose people for their projects?
How does every person hear in his languages?

and wtf do they do with recording dreams?
>>
>>19351539
Randomized social security selection process or people with inhanced perception.Usually as children with hypnosis tapes, The kids they choose are always treated for an illness and released with their parents, later in life they activate an lsd implant with a laser from a satellite, sometimes chosen sometimes random, then they haul them into a clinic for more tests, injecting what they want at will shill thermal imaging satellites track our progress.

Military technology is 50 years ahead of general public, simple translation tools, AI interpreters

Map the universe, retrograde amnesia drugs make you not remember, the dreams and the moments they expirament on you.
>>
>>19351676
Is this happening in every Western country? Sometimes when I'm drifting off to sleep I hear this weird humming.
>>
>>19351676

Except when you do better drugs.

And die. And break your conditioned triggers, and re-mold yourself in your own fashion.
>>
>>19351827
I really just want to live that Harry Potter life. I'm waiting for VR to hurry up and git good so I can split my time between being a functional adult and indulging my mental illness. It's funny, I'm doing my best to re-mold myself, but into a conditioned muggle wageslave - that's the level of enlightenment I'm at.

5 more years.
>>
>>19351842
You might want to give The Magicians a watch. It's a SyFy series.
>>
>>19351850
Do they find out they are in a mental hospital in the end?
>>
>>19351857
No, but they have an episode like that.
>>
>>19351789
The United Nations regulates a company that buys and sells people as medical expiraments, all the books state dog, pig, or chimp and do not refer to them as humans so records are untraceable back to the individual or expiramentor, all projects go back to the one project of mapping the cosmos with remote viewing, the humming is the laser calibration process when you enter REM sleep you shouldn't feel it.
>>
Sigh.
>>
>>19351869
>>19351676
Source?
>>
>>19351887
Yeah, asking for a source to classified information that would incriminate a lot of people with power is not productive on the universal scale, there are many released documents that already state " the expirament is more important than the individual", read those
>>
No you.
>>
>>19351917
nope, i cant read i'm blind
>>
>>19351111
Holy shit quads of truth
>>
>>19351842

Not really schizo if you can control it, anon.
>>
>>19351869

>you shouldn't feel it.

haha.

I shouldn't feel EMFs either.
>>
>>19351937
I take meds - on their own, they mostly just block me from becoming immersed in the delusion. I have to control myself to make long-term plans that don't involve making horcruxes and eventually taking on a false identity as a siberian hermit, and becoming the duelling instructor in Hogwarts.
>>
Schizophrenia is just the next step in human evolution, where we learn to perceive higher dimensions in our normal waking state, without the need for drugs and trances and all that shit. Once evolution works out all the kinks we'll all be chilling with ghosts and demons on a daily basis.
>>
>>19351977
You've been trained that dreaming while awake is bad, they are wrong, live the fantasy and make it your reality, people might call you weird just say to them Expelleyamos Quantic Idiomas then wave your wand and walk away, should settle the situation, nobody gets into fistfights with wizards, doesn't look cool round the chicks and bros
>>
>>19352056
What kind of day job can I get as a wizard?
>>
Three types of memory
1. Short Term
2. Long Term
3. Eternal Memory--What are yours?
>>
>>19352075
Dueling Instructor for young wizards (put up a flyer saying to meet a a location in a park to learn how to cast spells and battle demons and shit, have people pay you five dollars for a random stick (the wand) and five dollars for class. As soon as you got cash in hand whip out your wand and say "faggetory mi dollaras" then just walk away, nobody is gonna call the cops and say a wizard robbed me, and if the cops do come you can always plead insanity.
>>
>>19352133
So I'm going to make about 60 dollars, then I will have taught the students everything they know. It will have been a good lesson, but not very repeatable, and I think my town is mainly muggles. How do I keep them coming back? I really need money to stay alive. I tried to imperio someone into paying for my shopping at the supermarket, but they just studied the chewing gum by the cashier in intense detail.
>>
File: tmp_8670-d4pa0rM-114562525.png (544KB, 710x664px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8670-d4pa0rM-114562525.png
544KB, 710x664px
>>19351887
WARNING: following the subsequent source, linked in this post, will indicate that you have read and understand the rules on the door to the room you are in. The following subsequently linked source is a door to a room that is exactly like the room you are in now in this moment of your time, with the single difference being that the room the door leads to includes an awareness in your mind of a technology which can be used to affect the awareness of your mind by way of sending electrical signals encoded with the information regarding the existence of a technology which does this.

https://www.google.com/patents/US3951134
>>
>>19352133
Thank you sir, your post has inspired me to become what I have always wanted a tree, blowing in da wind and shit all green and stuff ya know, Wizard Robber robbed me I be like a yo it's cool keep Harry safe, you got any of dem booger jellybeans dawg?
>>
>>19352098
>What are yours?
are you joking? Jesus...... the idiots on this board
>>
>>19352203
Yeah, man but you got too much muggle in you, man, it's spelled against your eyes. Just shut your eyes and eat this, my dude, it's the real shit. What flavor did you get?
>>
>>19352217
Shit is my favorite flavor of jellybean
>>
>>19352216
CIA black dreams of the vastness of space in your mind, open your chakra bra
>>
>>19352216
Speaking of my son Jesus, my DNA was used in a time travel experiment to see if we could make a physical time loop that could not be undone, a procedure was done with a simple turkey baster, my sperm, a time machine, and the Virgin Marys Vagina, Illuminati at that point in history then devoted their time to create Christianity to keep the time loop safe for their own use. I am the Antichrist on a path to become god of all gods.
>>
>>19352154
Looking For Wizard Work? Try retirement communities most of the time they just feed them the CIA dementia dimensional drugs they gave you, and old people are easily coerced into giving money, you could slip them potions you make to make them sleepy and when you take them back to their room steal all their gold, old people have lots of gold on them usually in pouches in their dressers, Trust me I have psychic vision that sees through wood, and carbon fiber. Steal from old people its fun, do i gotta write all your dreams for you?
>>
>>19352447
Well, my original plan was just to be immortal and slowly accumulate money working in the greengrocer's up the road, but you seem to have this whole wizard shit figured out. I went outside straight away to find an old people but I think they have all gone to bed. I'll let you know if I find any ill-gotten treasure when I go and visit my grandma in hospital next week.
>>
>>19352487
you will be thieved for all eternity for what you have taken
>>
>>19352356
Oh, hey Samuel. How is the wife Lilith and children? Still playing that "jealous" god game, are we? Well, two can play that game.

You will behold soon enough, come the storm of the earth in which the serpent climbs up through the night. There will behold not a great light, for the storm will not yield a light-bearer. Think back instead to the internal light. Purification is coming.
>>
>>19352502
protego!

Haha! Your curse bounces back!
>>
>>19352504
I consumed their souls in soup to surf the slurry of slanders to slay the slimy slithering beast, Suck it Sucka
>>
>>19352513
>protego

very cute and clownlike. Very typical for your type of beings. You do not amuse me as you wish to
>>
>>19351111
Schizophrenia is older than the United States, friendo.
>>
>>19351789
It's either tinnitus, you have poor quality headphone jack/speaker jack which isn't properly grounded (as in 'eletrically grounded'), or any industrial machine working outside your window. I used to think that somebody is frying my brain and then I bought gold plated jacks for my headphones and the humming disappeared.
>>
>>19352565
Alright, Queen Victoria.
>>
>>19352176

https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
>>19351431
Dude the chan is crawling with feds.

Trust the chan? Moot worked with the FBI for years!
>>
>>19352634
Newmoot can't English, and the FBI tried to come up with new contracts, but Hiro just sends them Japanese emojis as a reply, so all the contracts have run out. Don't worry, the FBI can only lurk, they can't get ips any more.
>>
>>19352625
Obsolete, as most monitors use IPS panels nowadays (and it's explicitly stated that the emissions are marginal in those). Have you actually read that? It's mostly about CRTs and mentions Windows 95 and 98, along with Visual Basic.
>>
File: 00.159.51_PS1.jpg (83KB, 768x514px) Image search: [Google]
00.159.51_PS1.jpg
83KB, 768x514px
2 All the wayes of a man are cleane in his owne eyes: but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

3 Commit thy workes vnto the Lord, and thy thoughts shalbe established.
>>
>>19352658

>Newmoot can't English

That's what he wants them to think.
>>
File: trust me.png (53KB, 495x342px) Image search: [Google]
trust me.png
53KB, 495x342px
>>19351111
>>19351111
>>19351111
>>19351111
I think you are trying to fuck with me, but the quads..
>>
>>19352668

It's the waves that are important, it doesn't matter what generates them. You can utilize many different vectors.

https://www.google.com/patents/US6017302
>>
Can someone fucking delete this board? This used to be a fun place to discuss paranormal stuff, urban exploration, innawoods and creepypastas, and now there are schizos spamming their fucking Pizzagate-tier ramblings all over it. This board, at its current state, is worse than /adv/ and /r9k/ combined. At least those neckbeards and kissless virgins are aware of their illnesses and shortcomings. You schizos are not.
>>
>>19352699
I'm sure the shadow gov't would post their patents on Google. You should go back to your meds.
>>
>>19352705

shill
>>
>>19352720

>I'm sure the shadow gov't would post their patents on Google.

What better way to laugh at people than to normalize it.
>>
>>19352705
You are a fool.
>>
>>19352757
short for "shit rolling up a hill", I say it all the time, shill the government
>>
>>19351431

kek,

mine is some of former kgb and has no such nonsense.

he did look at my phone suspect a couple times. i threw it on counter hen he entered the room and left it there.

Wasn't even recording anything.

he did
>>
>>19352913
Gras Bruno Das Mark Story
>>
File: Z0044837.jpg (134KB, 897x900px) Image search: [Google]
Z0044837.jpg
134KB, 897x900px
>>19351539
>>
>>19351988
Agree. Schizophrenia is what happens when you merge dreaming with conditioned consciousness. Its halfway to enlightenment.
>>
>>19352939
when I was a child I was not allowed to read raggedy ann, I HAD to read Berensta/ein bears. My parents did not give a shit, but my grandparents and the local churches enforced it.
>>
>>19353017
Deja Vu? Precognitive Dreams? Clairvoyance?

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your fucking with your internal time machine,

A: Map Deja Vu

1. It is true that mixing certain types of drugs induce this sensation, so the subject should be given the two drugs (Deja Vu Inducing Drug, and MRI tracing chemicals,) while in an MRI device to measure all neural activity with date and time of all activity while subject is sleeping
2. When the subject feels the Deja Vu experience in the future he must also be in a brain mapping machine (MRI?) to detect which tracing chemicals work and which parts of the brains neurons are used (may also be electrically excited water molecules traversing time and space)
3. Map both ends of the experience of many subjects to then move said electro/chemical/frequency activity to a large scale machine.

B. Time Machine Construction

1. In a spherical tank filled with superconducting water insert said time traveler / remote probe.
2. Using electromagnets with an advanced capacitor bank should generate the harmonic frequency needed to simulate the mapped experiences with correct input/output time.
3. Generate the same field frequency in lab and find probe/traveler output time to make corrections to the universal calculation clock.
>>
>>19353073
Deja Vu is said to be a symptom of neurological damage.
>>
>>19351842
I feel you my nig. The meaning of life is to experience it
>>
>>19353081
when the short term is damaged how does it still get to long term, a really large loop through the eternal memory that feels like a dream of the long term.

New shit considered crazy again!!!!!! Lets go tell Einstein he's retarded, we can, you cant cause you don't believe in the mental time machine. skeptics can stay here
>>
>>19353073
to make a machine of the cognitive perception of time one must start with said anomaly of time in the temporal lobe.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.