[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Shadow People?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: constantine.gif (25KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
constantine.gif
25KB, 220x227px
What are Shadow People?
>>
File: ayoo.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
ayoo.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>do they fear fire???
>if yes, fae
>if no, daemon
Shadowfuckers (dudes that are made out of bizarro anti-light) are PROBABLY the night elves from Norse mythos. Not entirely sure, but it makes sense to me.
>>
Probably not real
>>
>>19350936
The Svartalfar are dwarves. Tey live underground and make enchanted objects, such as Freyja's necklace.
>>
It depends on how you look at it. It could be hallucination.
It depends on your religiosity.

Could be demonic.

I've had experiences that could not be explained away, I mean full fledged manifestations of paranormal activity. There were witnesses.
>>
File: WP_20170615_001.jpg (308KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170615_001.jpg
308KB, 916x1632px
I've also come up with things that are beyond 'normal'. This is just the tech side:

1. Got C++ Standardized(98)
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Windows Phone
5. Bing
6. YouTube selling to Google
7. A google acquisition
8. Android
9. abc.xyz
10. incognito browser
11. InPrivate browser
12. DuckDuck Go
13. Pen testing

Don't believe everything you read.
I bet they wouldn't comment on it being Richard Fairley's(me) and plans...
>>
>>19350910

Depends on the height.
>>
It also depends in what region of the world you reside.

It could be demonic, regardless of the benevolence of its appearances.
I've seen the dark types. I've seen the pale types. I've seen the bright angelic types(it walked right into me; happened only once)

Sorry for the typo at the end of my previous post.

I've no reason to lie. That's just the short list minus political, music and entertainment.
>>
>>19350910

shadow people
>>
>>19350910
my brain machine broke so sometimes at night i hallucinate. i see these human like figures that look like they're made of shadows standing in my room or hall. it freaked me out at first but it doesn't bother me anymore.
>>
there are such things as are called, "the shades"
>>
>>19352880
They are machine elves probably there to fix your brain machine.
>>
>>19352783
Windows phone is fucking lit m8, I love my lumia 950
>>
Many of them are the "Hungry Ghosts", which you can find a description of in Buddhism.
>>
>>19352880
This happened to me when I was about 9. One of them even tried to choke me.bibthjnk I hallucinated it because now I know that I have very mild schizophrenia.
>>
>>19350910

Most likely they are glitches in human cognition, which is naturally optimized toward pattern recognition, and often makes momentary mistakes when trying to process something that it can't immediately identify. So you see a shadow or a coat rack from the corner of your eye, and your brain processes it as POSSIBLE STRANGE HUMANOID OVER THERE WHERE I DIDN'T SEE ONE BEFORE, for just long enough to startle you. When you look again, you see that it's just a shadow or a coat rack.

Shadow people are often associated with sleep paralysis and night terrors as well, and the same kind of phenomenon can explain most occurrences. Your body releases a chemical that paralyzes you while you sleep, so that you don't act out your dreams and hurt yourself. Sleepwalkers have an imbalance of this chemical, as do people who routinely suffer sleep paralysis. The "shadow person" experience is remarkably similar to the "alien abduction" experience, as well as the "fairy visitation" experience -- where the term "nightmare" comes from, a 'mare' is a malevolent fairy who sits on your chest while you sleep, and whispers bad dreams into you ear. This occurs when the brain enters a not-quite-dream-but-not-fully-awake mode, and starts running the "possible humanoid" feeling in reaction to a bad dream, but the paralysis chemicals have already been released into the body. The experience is as if there was someone standing over you, doing things to you while you're paralyzed.
>>
File: Shadow people Lair.png (147KB, 690x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow people Lair.png
147KB, 690x360px
>>19350910
They are some kind of snag in the source that was unleashed when mankind first exploded the atomic bomb. Research is ongoing.
>>
Think of every sad, painful, and scariest memories you have. Now hold on to those memories and linger onto them. Soon you will feel upset and something will form out of them, feeding on angry, fear, pain and depression. They will start following you until you are nothing but a miserable creature.
>>
>>19350910
there are a lot of things you could call "shadow people," very different from one another... from the phantasms your mind conjures as you wake up to sleep paralysis, through fae, lost spirits, to some very powerful void entities.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.