[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Eye / Spiritual Communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 3U_Vdr3z.jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
3U_Vdr3z.jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
Every day it gets weirder....I'm very confident that last night I communicated to some kind of friendly but shy spirit. This kind of thing has only been happening since my third eye has been opened and I have to go deeper. It was around 4 am and I was just about to go to bed but then I got a weird feeling like someone was watching me outside of my window. I looked out and saw that my neighbor had their lights on in their house. My heart kept beating really fast and for some reason I remember saying something under my breath and feeling even more strange. Now I knew it wasn't a person. I started to whisper questions while looking at the neighbors window and I could tell the spirit was responding. I was very scared in the beginning, but after time I felt like I was very comfortable around them. I said things like "can you hear me" and right after I would ask a question like that my head would tingle and for some reason I thought of the word yes. I asked another question. "are you going to hurt me?" and felt a pressure and small vibration in my head, giving me a "no" vibe. I kept going on with this and then I believe I saw them in the neighbors window. I said something like "is that you" and I got the "yes" feeling again. I pretty much confirmed I was communicating with this spirit because I said "are you sure" and I felt it say "yes" but even stronger. I focused on the window and told it to show itself and it did. It was a shadow figure again, but I had a connection with this spirit. We grew more comfortable with eachother and eventually my heart rate slowed down back to normal and I told it to come closer. Every once in a while I would hear a sound like a footstep in my driveway or rustling of leaves and when I would ask if it was them I felt them respond again in a positive way. I started to distinguish their feelings easier, too. Now I knew that tingling meant they had a positive reply and the pressure was a negative reply but not aggressive in any way to me. cont?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.