[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judgment Day is Sociopolitlcal Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: judged.jpg (1MB, 2100x1582px) Image search: [Google]
judged.jpg
1MB, 2100x1582px
I was an Atheist for a long time. Now I understand that Judgment Day is real. My mistake was thinking that it was a, "silly supernatural event".

Judgment Day is a very real socio-political event that will occur in the near future. It has nothing to do with the supernatural. The elite that watch over us will cleanse society and all people will be judged or forgiven based on:

1. Privileges
2. Life Choices
3. Income
4. Social Status

HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT JUDGE US?
>Use Chrome, Facebook, Gmail, Steam, Skype, Discord, Android & Apple OS, and any other data miner? Do you use the Internet? If yes, you are already being monitored and you will be judged accordingly.
>Unless you are Amish, or if you don't use the Internet at all, your entire life has been recorded. If you don't use the Internet but you have still been flagged, there are many other easy ways that you are monitored

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
>Judgment Day is a real event and it is something orchestrated by the elite rulers of our world
>You will be judged by your government. Everything you have done in your life has been recorded and you will be held accountable for everything.
>Judgment Day doesn't bring you to Hell. Hell is not a real place. Instead, Judgment Day is a reorganization of society as we know it; how you have lived your life up to this point will determine your role in this new society

B-B-BUT OUR WORLD GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO MONITOR EVERYBODY
>They don't need to monitor everybody. They have ways to flag certain individuals using the Internet. Basically, Big Brother knows everything about you and everything you have said and done online.

WHAT TO DO
>You can't escape Judgment Day. Accept it for what it is.
>It's time to start thinking about how you can contribute to society in this new world
>>
>You will be judged by your government. Everything you have done in your life has been recorded and you will be held accountable for everything
I got the second amendment protecting my religious freedom and my internet connection is enchanted to fuck up anything spying on me.
Try and ban me faggots
Whenever I samefag it registers as a different poster
I have no idea how it works
>>
>>19350493
Imma samefag right now.
How many posters are in this thread?
>>
The very term "new world order" admits that the world can be any order desired.

If you are on these guys side and placidly accept a dooming prophecy then i guess you've given up dreaming that the world order can allow human beings to exercise natural inclinations and let us thrive.

You might laugh at "dreaming"
But that is all that (((they))) have done with Annuit novus coeptis. It's a big dream.
>>
>>19350480
Of course a literal seven horned beast isn't going to come out of the sea, you silly. Even christians know it's an allegory.
>>
sounds like project bluebeam. fake messiah etc
>>
>>19350480
Nice theory there, friend. I especially enjoyed reading the provided source.
>>
>>19350529
What kind of source are you expecting?

The Bible was right all along. We didn't understand it because Atheism corrupted our minds.
>>
>>19350538
I expected more than some baseless claims. You lack credibility.
You are partially right though, china is working on a system like that.
Who knows, maybe the rest of the world adopts their system.
>>
>>19350480
If only you understood the real battle going on
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.