[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral parasites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: lethargy_by_haiiro-d4mhz1b.png (712KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
lethargy_by_haiiro-d4mhz1b.png
712KB, 900x675px
Share stories and experiences regarding these astral critters who enjoy human energy snacks. Extra points for legit advice on exterminating them.

What I know for a fact about them:

>they are mostly active during the night
>they exclusively feed off of energy eminated by negative emotions such as fear and hatred
>they have the ability to keep their target awake for extended periods of time
>they can imprint thoughts and induce nightmare on a target in order to elicit fear
>the more sleep depraved one is, the easier it is for them to do their thing

That's about it.. Other than that they are of the color black in appearance and resemble insects in their shape, namely spiders.

Oh, and not to forget the occasional sleep paralysis occurring during the attacks. I'm just not sure if it's caused by parasites specifically or if it's a natural thing to happen when you regain awareness while the body is sleeping.
>>
This one time an astral parasite tried to suck my precious gooze out of me while I was in sleep paralysis

Then I woke up from that shitty dream and laughed at how I could only believe in such stupid bullshit when my brain is literally half-off.
>>
>>19350172
I would say you should trust your judgment in those rare occasions where a half of your brain starts functioning
>>
>>19350165
Literally was having a nightmare the other night and woke to what I thought was a spider on my arm. I tried to fling it off and it like wasn't actually there
>>
>>19350192
fucking spooky, m8, I bet it was a succubus you should go back to sleep to summon her
>>
>>19350165
>they are mostly active during the night
wrong
>they exclusively feed off of energy eminated by negative emotions such as fear and hatred
wrong

p much every point is wrong
>>
>>19350198
Nah man I've had my fill with what op is referring to. I got caught in a cycle where I'd work during the day and have vivid nightmares at night. If I did manage to get to sleep the dogs would go nuts and get frightened and wake me up. The weekend would roll around and people wouldn't let me sleep either. I'm good on the succubus
>>
>>19350165
Embrace your subconscious instead of fearing it with this made up bullshit.
>>
>>19350206
Funny, I get the same thing with street dogs waking me by going absolute apeshit barkmode in the middle of the night but it can be a coincidence, at least in my case since it doesn't happen every night.

>>19350225
>embrace the rape
Yeah, ok.
Might have been an accidental product of mine or someone else's for that matter, sure. But no, it's not Freudian made up bullshit, it's a real entity.

Honestly, people who have nothing of value other than "it's made up bro" should refrain from posting not only in this thread but on x in general seeing you are clearly clueless on the subject of paranormal.
>>
>>19350261
>anyone who disagrees with my crazy bullshit plz go away
That's not how this board works, snowflake.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 188x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 188x168px
>>19350261
>when people post opinions different from my beliefies it hurts my feelings and shouldn't be posting on the internets, you brutes

Neck yourself you delusional faggot. Blog elsewhere.
>>
>>19350282
>>19350294
To anyone who has done tidbit of research on the subject of paranormal, the idea of an astral entity shouldn't be viewed as an opinion as it is in fact, a fact.

I'll be fine though. In the meantime, both of you should embrace your subconscious and have intercourse.
>>
>>19350307
>To anyone who has done tidbit of research on the subject of paranormal, the idea of an astral entity shouldn't be viewed as an opinion as it is in fact, a fact.
hahahahah

HAHAHAHAHA

No, anon. To anyone with a modicum of intelligence who has researched astral projection it is overwhelmingly clear that AP is people misunderstanding lucid dreaming.

You can see this in how everyone can agree on how to start (and those processes are literally identical to WILD) but no one can agree on anything once the "projection" has begun.
>>
>>19350261
Well if they're going nuts while you're having nightmares I'd say it isn't a coincidence. I'd try so hard to play it off cuz at the time I held the belief it was thoughtforms. No fucking way it was hell purely beyond me. Dude these dreams were so hellish I'd wake up with my left palm on fire. I didn't subconsciously manifest that shit into consciousness.
>>
>>19350307
>paranormal
>fact

If we had hard evidence and facts it wouldn't be paranormal you fucking trogladite. Holy shit anon...
>>
>>19350329
>Well if they're going nuts while you're having nightmares I'd say it isn't a coincidence
Why would you say that
>>
>>19350261
/x/ is a fun place when, very rarely, every slight once in a while, people actually post interesting and plausible paranormal experience. Just because you read all the Deepak Chopra in the world, and aren't yourself actually sure but read of it in books and maybe hallucinated or dream things, doesn't mean we have to swallow it unthinkingly.
>>
>>19350343
That's true, I was definetely wrong in my view of the nature of this board. A lot of you guys are skeptical which is ok, healthy even, just not the type of response I was expecting regarding a mundaine thing like an astral parasite. To me it is indeed a fact because I've had first hand experiences for years now and I would love to see how far would "embracing your subconscious" get you in regards with dealing with these "hallucinations" I'm not so sure about.

It's OK though, as I've said I'll be fine in regards with this. I'll deal with it.

If there's anyone out there having to deal with one of these annoyances, just remember not to get emotional during or before an attack. Deattachment is key.

Goodbye
>>
File: thisisfine.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19350488
>a mundaine thing like an astral parasite
>>
>>19350337
I don't really believe in coincidences anyway but I've noticed my animals get wild at the same time seemingly dark shit is going on
>>
>>19350488
Take your pills.
>>
>>19350165
>Extra points for legit advice on exterminating them.
Regular banishment works. From salt, through holy water at LBRP daily for a period of time ending. May be combined.
I'd rather look for a cause. You can be a pretty deviant with rather shitty life and you still shouldn't be regularly bothered by any such parasites unless you fucked something up otherwise.
>>
File: LL.jpg (37KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
37KB, 639x479px
>>19350165
When I was younger I had a weird pain at my spine for a few months. Couldn't really figure out what was going on since I was in pretty good shape. So this one time I did ayahuasca I had a vision of something like pic related, just huge & made from bone itself attached to my spine. In my mind I cut that thing away. The next day, spine pain gone. Pretty weird.
>>
The most terrifying experience I've had that probably connects with this was once that I woke up in the middle of the night hearing unnatural and loud as fuck bee noises inside my ears and I rushed to the bathroom and there was nothing, my ears didn't hurt except for being sensitive to noise. I went to the doctor to check if any bug entered my ears and nothing. This happened in smaller scale one more time and then never again.

Possibly unrelated but I've heard wild boar/pig noises outside my house for several weeks and everytime I looked there was nothing. After a few more times it was gone.
>>
>hovering above the bed just to my right was a woman
>she wasn't looking at me but looking straight down at the bed to my immediate right
>her hair flowed like she was underwater.
>her skin was like pale stone.
>her eyes were very very pretty (can't remember color)
>she was pretty
>she was expressionless
>i didn't want her eyes to see me
>felt a strong feeling of dread and didn't want her to see me
>still hovering, she floated slowly to the left
>eyes staring straight down
>i couldn't move
>i knew eventually her eyes would meet mine if she continued to float left
>dread multiplied
>couldn't move
>build up of fear and dread inside my chest
>she slides directly above me, our eyes finally meet
>she makes no movement, she doesn't blink, no expression
>she KNOWS me, like she sees everything. soul, past, mind, heart.
>i can't scream. dread maximized in my chest
>she bolts through my chest
>feels like a jolt of electrical energy. it washes over my body
>dread releases from my chest into my arms and throughout my body
>half screaming now (trying, but moaning), and still paralyzed.
>feeling dissipates and fades
>woman gone
>I can move freely
>air is still and no sign of the woman.
one day later ...
>never had a health problem until now
>heart feels weak. I go into a-fib
>rushed to hospital and cardioverted
>a-fib comes and goes regularly. regularly cardioverted. goes on for about a year
>ablation procedure finally. found and fixed a damaged electrical pathway in the heart.
>it was damaged somehow!
>i know it was the woman from a year ago
>better now. and never happened again.
>>
>>19352378
sheesh! women... am I right?
>>
Active time of astral parasites is any time of day. Not just night. They come in different shapes and forms. These parasites tend to be ninja AF if they evolved even a bit. Usually these fuckers tend to work individually. Rare occasions one more evolved critter keeps things at bay. This kind of situation is horrible and banishing might NOT WORK.

>be my friend
>constantly getting wounded
>used to cut himself
>finds out about parasites
>does a banishing spell
>still constantly getting cuts & bleeding
>finds out that parasites came back
>investigations occurs
>alpha parasite controls lesser evolved herd
>banish again
>parasites back next day
>FUCK!
>give them no food / don't feel negative emotions
>month goes by. No effect
>mirror trap!
>3 months of struggle and it's finally over
>bury mirror in salt and burn it
>"yo anon! I heard u explosives?"
>"yeah. Why?"
>"mirror filled with parasites"
>brings a box with chains and sigils and weight like 10kg
>"the fuck?? M8!?!"
>7.6kg of TNT later innawoods
>>
I used to be haunted by astral spirits that used to beat me and control me whenever I'm in the Astral realm (which was every night)
>>
I burned them later with an Arabic protection spell ask me anything
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.