[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic is real. All you need to discover this is true you need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 12

File: aquam.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
aquam.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
Magic is real. All you need to discover this is true you need to focus on one thing in your life and pursue it.
>>
>>19350161
Why are you using Jesus to spread Crowley message
>>
>>19350161
Zombie.
>>
>>19350217
Not OP but hasn't anyone considered that the said "miracles" that Jesus performed were a clever use of magick?
>>
>>19350217

msg for you kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
>>
IS THIS SOME CHRISTIAN MAGIC!!?
>>
>>19350260

yeah except christians are channeling ancient wisdom and upgrading it like operating system patch
this will work untill we find out about
>>
>>19350257
I guess you're gonna need to spell it out for me. I'm an angsty teen or some shit for asking a question? You're pretty far off lol
>>
>ghost noises
dude jesus has nothing to do with magic.
if anything all those judeo/christian/catholic/ect. practice the opposite of magic. they're just psychosomatic.
>>
>>19350281
>Jesus
>has nothing to do with magic
The guy who went through the original initiations, in the original Pyramid, when it was still functional, in the original mystery school... had... nothing to do with magic?
For real?
I'm not saying he wasn't a totally cool dude, but let's be real here.
He was a magician of the highest caliber. One of the best ever.
Also, let's not forget that the custom of the time dictated that the man getting married was the host, responsible for providing food and drink to the guests of the wedding...
C'mon, he didn't just show up at some random asshole's wedding and start multiplying fish and wine...
>>
>>19350235
the stuff he did goes so much farther than magick. You might be able to use magic to get famous or some shit but try using magick to put a dudes ear back on his head.
>>
>>19350293
and you were there? did you know all of this is happening? Can you really show me you were there to experience or hear the experience?
>>
>>19350301
I'm not trying to slander the man, quite the opposite.
He was a bad mo'fucka'.
My point is people today want to see him as some kind of pansy square.
He wasn't.
>>
>>19350310
You only believe this.
>beliefs
>truth
pick one
inb4 jesus faggots throwing bibles.
>>
>>19350322
I'm not here to convince anybody of anything, just to offer an alternative view of some historical events.
It's interesting to consider, I'm not saying you have to take it as gospel.
>>
>>19350322
What so your belief that Jesus is fake is more valid? Why?
>>
>>19350330
I simply refuse to accept someones false truths. would you accept it if i told you
>anon, even you can come back to life if you think hard enough about it
would you believe me?
>>
>>19350333
What do you believe in? Who is god in your world
>>
>>19350349
>Myself
>Humans
We are our own gods.
We are our own energy.
Why do we need a god above us?
Are you all too weak to believe in yourself?
Train yourself to be better in body, mind, and spirit.
>>
>>19350361
So you're a follower of his teachings, then?
Because that's exactly what you're espousing right now...
>>
>>19350370
Nigga, please.
You act as if i haven't read that dribble that is the bible.
They preach. yes, "God helps those who help themselves"
if you read that shit, you'd know it goes all backwards on itself throughout the whole thing.
But i won't tell you what to believe in, because it's looking like you NEED something.
>can't reason with the unreasonable
peace.
>>
>>19350361
Every source has a source bud. We need god because without our source we'd have nothing. No life to enjoy no ability to think. It was a gift man and I don't mind thanking him for it. Jesus did say we were gods but that doesn't equate to knowing gods mysteries.
>>
>>19350398
That's why you're weak, and i kinda actually feel sorry for you. The only mystery is one you create.
>>
>>19350385
cite some verses there big guy.
the Bible makes it really easy.
>>
Have you read it in his language?
Aramaic doesn't translate into english 1:1.
The english translation is pretty shitty.
The cultural context and subtle connotations are entirely lost, not to mention the atrocity of the Council of Nicaea.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLZr11JhMM

The point is, what you read is a sanitized pile of shit.
That's no where near the truth of what was really going on at the time.
>>
>>19350409
See this>>19350411

Now we're getting somewhere. Even if the English translation isn't 1:1, Have you ever felt it wasn't made to help? More to spout stuff for humanity to never grow and stagnate?
>>
File: ancap.jpg (369KB, 1191x935px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
369KB, 1191x935px
IMPORTANT SHIT HERE
THE OLD TESTAMENT FORBIDS WITCHERY
THE NEW TESTAMENT SUPERCEDES THE OLD
DOES THE NEW TESTAMENT FORBID WITCHERY?
WHO GIVES A SHIT
>>
File: Holy_Grail.jpg (484KB, 751x882px) Image search: [Google]
Holy_Grail.jpg
484KB, 751x882px
>>19350425
>>
File: Wish 319.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wish 319.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19350431
MY MAN! Vilifying the energy we all hold and possess without any help is a clear sign that it's just written to detriment us.
>>
>>19350443
Some guy larping as gabriel was encouraging low-level "magic" earlier.
I say Jesus likes sorcery if it doesn't deal with dark shit.
>>
>>19350452
>"Dark shit"
Explain.
All energy isn't exactly evil until that intent is put into it.
So what dark shit exactly was he talking about?
Human emotions?
>>
>>19350459
>hey nigga, you got skillz, turn that there rock into a loaf of bread, I know you is hungry n sheeit
>hey nigga, jump off this here cliff, you can fly, I know you got skillz
>nah mang, I got skillz but that ain't what they're for
>>
>>19350469
flying takes way too much energy to be practical
astral projection or teleportation is a lot more comfy
>>
>>19350469
Poses no argument
>I'll use the word as i like.....
>nigga
>>
>>19350477
This is actually true.
>>
>>19350281

you dont see the corelation between Jesus and Peter being fisherman using nets
and all we do today is sit in giat web fishing for information in the vast ocean
kids
>>
>>19350478
What argument is there to make?
With great power comes great responsibility, full stop.
>>
>>19350161

If by magic you mean SPIRITUALITY, then yes, magic is real.

Meme magic is real.
>>
>>19350492
Okay? so are you assuming i hold great power within me, and as such i should use a proper word to express this?
>>
>>19350499

The Elite don't want us to know we have Free Will!

Determinism is bullshit!!!
>>
>>19350505
You have the power to manipulate the Universe. You have that power, like anyone else.

With great power comes great responsibility!!!
>>
>>19350407
I've followed many paths man and you don't have to feel sorry for me. We're each following our path. I've seen a lot looking deep within myself. I've been there. Was atheist and then sort of Hinduish then found a sort of Christian/Hindu combo, then went towards Buddhism, finally went to gnosticm and eventually Jesus Christ. What I've learned and in many cases seen with meditation is that your beliefs and your thoughts impact what goes on around you, that we are indeed our own source, that nothing is impossible, that what goes on around us are mere illusions, that our awareness is so much more precious than people think it is. and that I'm truly thankful to have gone as far deep as I went, but I can't shake that feeling of what Hindus call Brahman or the feeling I got from surrendering to Christ. I feel like Brahman is the source to our source and that this source, be yahweh or Brahman or whatever name you wanna give it allowed Jesus Christ to come in the flesh. In the end I get the most piece of mind surrendering to Christ. I don't fault you for your beliefs don't think I do. I guess I do have to believe in something greater than myself but it doesn't make me feel bad it makes me feel like someone gives a shit you know.
>>
>>19350505
I'm assuming that anyone who reaches that level of attainment holds certain responsibilities to use their skillz for the betterment of all mankind and not just for their own selfish gain.
>>
>>19350499
>Meme magic

kids
>>
>>19350516

The way this world works saddens me. Everyone has Free Will, and there are a certain few people in this world that don't want you to know about it.

Love thy neighbor, protect your loved ones and believe in yourself.
>>
>>19350524

there is no free will now
free will is considered a disease
>>
>>19350510
We all do, but what im getting at is the fact that the bible is here to impede or stop "magic". Our responsibility as humans is to do the opposite and strive for the progression of Yourself (all humans)
>>19350516
I'm not saying for people to be selfish at all, The point of all this is that, Humans, Do not need a "god" but a Mentor. ourselves or anyone else. If you believe in a god, your already damned to the same cycle. If you know yourself enough you too can do miracles and all that jazz. We're all born with it, but there are entities and people who wish to stop that.
>>19350515
Im proud of you for going out of your way to learn all those other "religions" but you have lost your way as a human being and believe in something else to give you power and fuel you, you fuel yourself regardless of what you believe/practice.Continue on your path of self defeat young one, as soon as you believe or know someone is above you. You've already let yourself be ruled as a part of the weary and weak.
>>
File: confused female.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
confused female.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>19350516
> the betterment of all mankind and not just for their own selfish gain
why can't we have both?
>>
>>19350524
If tables have to be flipped, then tables will be flipped.
Don't be disheartened.
Those that say they are faithful, but in fact are not, well... we all know how this story turns out...
>>
If you believe in "magic" you definitely shouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>19350542
If we all focused on ourselves in a spiritual way instead of segregating each other, we would have both
>>
>>19350542
Selfishness corrupts.
One cannot serve two masters, yadda yadda.
Either you're in it for them all, or you're in it for you, there is no rectifying the two.
>>
>>19350545
You shouldn't reproduce because you don't have the energy to produce anything better than yourself.
>>
>>19350552
>Either you're in it for them all, or you're in it for you, there is no rectifying the two
Sounds like some bible shit to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCqMTf9pcjc
song very related
>>
>>19350552
See this>>19350563
being selfish is just a view based on perspective.
we as a human race can come together and be selfish to the universe actually.
>>
>>19350537
That's thing I don't follow Christ for power or fuel or anything in the illusion really. i call it flowing. Just sort of trusting in god and counting my blessings. I tried to have too much control when I decided that I had all the power I needed. It's nice when you see what you do have and don't miss the things you don't have. true freedom is freedom from want altogether, it really is. I believe my quest was for piece of mind and I've found it. Your quest is leading you a different direction and it looks like you've found it too. It honestly sounds like we're two happy people
>>
>>19350588
>can't deny dubs
>you son of a...
All i can say is, I'm glad you found something that floats your boat and doesn't sink others.
>>
>>19350571
I don't mean don't get paid when you work, I don't mean don't eat when you're hungry.
I mean when you fast for 40 days and nights, when you attain the spiritual powers, you have a choice to make. When you attain the great powers of magic, you have to choose between using them to get rich / get your dick wet / whatever, and using them to make the world a better place. As Yoda would say, "those who chose the quick and easy path will become an agent of evil".
I'm not making a moral argument against people who choose to use their siddhis for selfish gain, that's fine, that is the path of some men, but it is not my path.
>>
>>19350601
>using them to make the world a better place
We're in strange times right now but I think things are looking up. That stupid evil star alignment shit that the tin-foil hatters think is apocalypse pepe is just a fucking happy face.
>>
>>19350601
Answer me this, why can't I be selfish by helping people? why can't i serve two masters? People do things that are for everyone but selfishly hold on to the merits of doing so, in a positive manner. why can't we have both?
>>
>>19350592
I wish most people would keep that in mind given whatever it is they believe in. Some churches won't even let you in if you're dressed a certain way, people should look at how many ships they really sink.
>>
>>19350623
Now that's an interesting question.
There's no rule that says you can't defend yourself, or take care of yourself. I only mean that such great spiritual powers are for more than just getting laid or whatever.
As the 14 dalai lama says, if someone shoots at you, shoot back.
There's also no rule that says you can't benefit from helping people. It's more a matter of detriment, imho, if you're helping people and you happen to gain from it, cool. It becomes a problem when you're gaining at the detriment of others, if that makes sense. When you put your own gain over others, that's when it becomes a problem. If you're feasting while your people starve, well now you're just being an asshole, etc.
>>
>>19350640
If religion never did this we wouldn't be sitting here typing about it. It makes it really obvious what their ultimate goal is: Conformity.
>>19350644
As an end note to that, i agree, sure, using it all for VERY personal gain. I.E. I mind controlled a little girl for sexual favors, I magic'd someones money away. It's just that the people who you're referring to are the ones lurking and not posting.
>>
>>19350536

You're so wrong. Someone will teach all of you that Free Will exists. Give it time.
>>
>>19350623

Thanks to this fucked up world we live in, sometimes you HAVE to be selfish to do good. But as long as you are doing it for the greater good, everything is cool beans.
>>
>>19350658
I don't deny that they end up like high school lol. A lot of religious people get that holier than thou opinion that makes me sick to my stomach because Christ taught the opposite. You know, believe this or fuck off. They deny what they are while you do not. I don't even go to church for those reasons.
>>
>>19350674
True words, It always has a silver lining.
Remember people, even if it's for the greater good there will always be another side that wants to put an hold/stop this greater good.
What may be nice to us(said group helped)
Will look horrible to them
>>
>>19350681
Proud of you for not going to the conformity party. They themselves do not even see their own hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1498361015309.jpg (38KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498361015309.jpg
38KB, 400x333px
I like this thread
>>
>>19350690
>machine spirit
hehehehehehe
>>
>>19350690
>>19350692
>Ghost in the shell
>>
>>19350690
Decent vibes and discussion. I like it
>>
File: Stocking 217.png (329KB, 850x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking 217.png
329KB, 850x1147px
>>19350260
>>19350281
>>19350301
>>19350322
>>19350333
>>19350361
>>19350385
>>19350407
>>19350425
>>19350443
>>19350459
>>19350478
>>19350505
>>19350537
>>19350558
>>19350571
>>19350592
>>19350623
>>19350658
>>19350682
>>19350696
So, after all these posts. All of you were reading and taking ideas from me, a Spiritual Satanist. It isn't about trashing someones belief but where the questions start and the answers begin. HAIL SATAN, Also you don't have to hail satan if you don't want to. ITS A CHOICE DAMN IT!
>>
>>19350712
Satan sucks
his power is stretched so fucking thin right now you could sneeze at it and he would hurt. don't see him getting a huge following increase anytime soon either
>>
i want to become female, I am ready to enjoy life. Please show me a way.
>>
>>19350721
Shows what you know, you think we get power directly from him? have you been reading the thread? It's all personal power baby girl, and if you can't accept that im sorry.
>>
>>19350723
>wants to become female.
>see a psych
>get meds
>get dick off
>???
>profit
path.ini
unless you want a spiritual path to enjoy life and you can identify as a female these days without surgery anyways.
>>
File: thumb trick.gif (866KB, 245x162px) Image search: [Google]
thumb trick.gif
866KB, 245x162px
>>19350299
I can detach and reattach a thumb. I'm not even that great a sorcerer.
>>
>>19350730
>where do we get power from
You guys paid attention and caught onto the old system just a little bit. Keep with the times, anon.
And satan is fucking stingy as shit with his resources right now, not that anybody with half a crippled brain would knowingly allow him to work through them
>It's all personal power baby girl
thanks cutie
>>
You see Satan is the light bringer, saying things like knowledge is power and having you dig deeper essentially worshipping yourself. Extreme hubris and pride. Satan masks it and tries to twist it to sound as righteous as possible. You are born in sin as a result of a guilt ridden lustful Adam and there is no redemption without Christ
>>
>>19350741
I bet that took years of practice on your part, i'm so proud to know you can do something with yourself.
>>
>>19350746
Everyone look at this guy, look how he tries to conform us to his way of thinking using christ and slandering another way of practice. This is the stuff i was talking about this whole time.
>>
>>19350745
>thanks cutie
You're welcome, don't die.
>>
>>19350333
Where do you think you were before you were alive?
>>
>>19350757
Are you not doing the same? But using pride as a weapon... discussing our practices was one thing but showing your true colors have Changed the subject. There is no peace in worshipping yourself.
>>
>>19350740
no i want to give birth and experiance female pleasure; show me a way, a magical way.
>>
>>19350407
Cut a flower from it's stem and the flower wilts
This is an undeniable truth
>>
>>19350777
Be patient, holy trips.
>>
>>19350459
That which harms life.
>>
>>19350780
Cutting your source from the true source of creation is In fact doing just that. Connecting your source to the true higher power will allow your metaphorical flower to flourish
>>
There is no "magic"
Magic is only science that can't yet be explained.
The theory with Jesus, is that he was able to manipulate the very essence of this universe/matrix, energy, that all consists of.
>>
>>19350794
I'm 26 give me a answer I want it now.
>>
>>19350773
I knew the whole time if i had said something this is all the practices would look at. and so are you. I'm might be saying to worship yourself, but with the best intentions. I don't want others to throw all reason out of the window because of one name.
>>19350769
Before i was alive? before the concept of me?
We are all energy as i said. Science comes into play after that. We don't remember past lives (now this is speculation) because of the birthing process and how long it takes
>>19350780
If i shoot you in the head you die, so what?
>>19350795
Humans harm life from living, what's your point?
>>19350777
Honestly the only "magical" way i can show you out of your Biological Prison is all just you meditating and trying to get the "feel" of what that may be, the only true way you could experience that would have to be the science route. Go to a place that gives men a taste of what child birth is, they could possibly hook you up with something that gives you orgasm
>>
File: 1500398550496.jpg (112KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
1500398550496.jpg
112KB, 655x983px
>>19350810
Science is WRONG. It only works most of the time.
>>19350811
Nah I'm just going to trigger your AGP. Here you go~~
>>
>>19350810
I can actually agree that "magic" is a science we haven't studied yet. It is observable and can be reproduced with the right enviroment/setting.
>>
>>19350810
>There is no "magic"
>Magic is only science that can't yet be explained.
That's completely fucking retarded you braindead jackass. Science is a tool to learn shit, not the things that we use that tool on.
>>
>>19350810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RMzLwCaH3w
>>
>>19350831
Are you blindsided by your own arrogance?
If we were to name if something other than "magic" it would be Paranormal Science. We can learn more about either our world or possibly another world/plane using Paranormal Science
>>
>>19350682

Just like I always say, love God, thy neighbor and love yourself. Sometimes you have to do some shady shit in order to propel some good in this world.

There are some fucked up people in this world that don't want you to know about Free Will.

It's real!!!
>>
>>19350822
that should be me, I could be loved by not only other people but most importantly myself. I don't want to suffer anymore.
>>
>>19350816
Man does not naturally harm life, the ego does. We all stem from a source, a universal life force, not only that keeps us alive but also spiritually revitalizes us. And what does this "energy" mean to you? What is it?
>>
>>19350849
I'm not going to dump a bunch of hate on your love god stuff. because i disagree.
but there are people who desire us to be all slaves.
>>
>>19350853
Focus on your mental health. I know you're missing something in your life but we need to time things right.
“People don't like change. But make the change fast enough and you go from one type of normal to another.”
>>
>>19350857
Before i answer what energy means to me, have you questioned yourself and though "this universal life force can't be unlimited, how does it keep itself alive?". Everything dies and through the death of things that energy is released whether it is bad or good, some people give their energy up some decide to keep it and continue, others may want to "relive" life. all in all it comes down to "Everything is energy", but it cannot be destroyed just reused in other ways.
>>
>>19350853
The only suffering your enduring is a step to get where you want to be, I wouldn't doubt there is something out there for you. Life for you might be discovery of such a thing. we wouldn't have all our commodities if it wasn't for someone wanting something and making it.
>>
>>19350816
then I don't know what to say, I'll never worship myself lol. Been there done that and didn't get me anywhere. It's no wonder lucifer was cast out of heaven... to essentially have your creation believe he could possibly be on par with the most high must be saddening. To give love and not loved back, I know how that feels. All these people you're deceiving is wrong. This is why you didn't attach a name to it, to decieve. We both clearly are happily on our own path but this isn't even about us. We know what we're doing, we know the effect it has
>>
>>19350866
I'm well balanced I just hate looking at the mirror every time; I can be having a good day and then I see my reflection and I feel like I must die, I hate my face. Magic is useless if it can't change my appearance.
>>
>>19350878
so you believe in fate is what you're saying?
>>
>>19350903
>Magic is useless if it can't change my appearance
I'm testing this a little bit for giggles but the full extent of (superficial aesthetic) benefits might take decades to become apparent.
>>
>>19350870
If the universal life force had a limit, how could you, or anything else, exist? Death is an illusion. Like you said, a change of energy. The infinite encompasses all, even those who disagree with it.
>>
>>19350885
As i said, i had the best intentions. I didn't come here to convert anyone, unlike all these people saying chirst or something else can save "you". I'm trying to get across the point regardless of the fact if it has the name Satan, Meditation and self improvement isn't selfish and some kind of evil. I want people, even if they aren't saying "HAIL SATAN!" to improve themselves and stop looking to a "god" that may/or may not be real and look inside for help on their journey, than on the outside.
>>
>>19350913
Then what are you proving by assuming you "know" these things. I am going by what i can only assume, both of us are at an opinion stage and can go no further.
>>
>>19350907
Not fate, more along the lines of "make your own path if you can't see one"
>>
>>19350912
if i become a girl through your help then I will let you have sex withme
>>
>>19350161

Thanks Jesus <3
>>
>>19350926
Im pretty sure if you look 5/10 female, a lot of men would want the sexy times.
>>
>>19350921
How can I prove to you that you exist?
You have the opinion here. I am stating fact.
Your life comes from something greater, something which exists beyond you, something which existed long before you were created. Tell me I am wrong, for there is no opinion in that.
>>
>>19350925
I am by asking in this thread how I become 100% female, I am willing to invest any time in magical elements to get this, this is my path and if this path cannot be, if I cannot ever become female then I will resign to further isolation and hopefully death but a death with no regrets.
>>
>>19350935
If you can't prove it, it's an opinion. Chill dude.
sorry i got on your sensitive side.
>>
>>19350932
just help me I don't want life advise I want to be female. I will let you have my children; ANYTHING for this.
>>
File: tttt communion.png (38KB, 564x182px) Image search: [Google]
tttt communion.png
38KB, 564x182px
>>19350926
>become a girl
Not likely, but natal-born girls might learn wonderful things from you if all goes well. I wish I could tell you more right now.
>>
>>19350939
You can never become 100% female and that's just the cold hard truth. no matter how much of a female you look on the outside you'll always have that chromosome that makes you male. sorry dude. just say fuck it and become super manly or become a transtar
>>
>>19350941
You are projecting and deflecting because you do not have a proper response.
Where does your life force come from? Yourself? Are you conscious of that? Have you considered the implications of such an idea?
What exactly do I need to prove? That the universe exists? That life exists? Tell me then, what is opinion and what is fact? What is provable and unprovable, for you have provided no sufficient alternatives.

And there is no "need to chill" for I have been perfectly calm this entire discussion.
>>
>>19350956
Doesnt seem like you're calm at all bro. relax. Everyone knows life exists. but what does that have to do with your original statement of
>Your life comes from something greater, something which exists beyond you, something which existed long before you were created.
Where is this greater thing you speak of? Prove it.
oh wait....I'll wait.
>>
>>19350951
I'd rather just wear a mask, I would be blissfully happy if I could wear a mask 24/7. I don't enjoy being around people anymore and life revolves around people no matter how much I try to avoid it, I've tried to change this and enjoy talking to people but I just can't anymore.
It feels like the end is coming soon, I don't regret I just don't want to be anymore and if it truly is so that I cannot be female then there is no hope.
>>
>>19350965
It is the Source, the supreme Divine Center of the All That Is, existing beyond conception, beyond space and time, beyond the confines of the 3rd dimension and the illusory nature of Samsara, Maya, the Matrix. It is that heart of the universe itself, the unknowable Tao, the origin of all being.
Stop telling me to be calm and actually provide an opposing argument or stop wasting my time.
>>
>>19350916
Yea you're essentially using deep truths to entice people away from salvation, even twisting some of them. You don't have to say hail Satan to damn your soul. Self improvement can be very selfish, especially if you're not aligning your will with god. Developed countries give themselves reasons to complain. "Gee I don't have money to go to disneyland... maybe I should improve myself and make more money" try going to a place where they don't even have roads and live in huts. If you're still worried about disneyland you don't have a heart. We need to be lifting eachother up and following the laws established by god, then society as a whole gets improved not just yourself. If you know as much as you say then you know we're all connected and essentially sons and daughters of the most high and we should be rising above our own selfish desires. And before you call that conformity realize my view is very much in the minority and it's sad
>>
File: saddest anime girl.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
saddest anime girl.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>19350970
>>
>>19350976
>posts origin stories
>still not giving proof
okay, im beat, you win. i can't seem to know what you know. there's no argument between opinion. no matter what i might say, you believe what you believe not giving an open mind to things. I can tell you're very closed minded. Also you're wasting your own time, you choose to reply. you choose to type. im not wasting my time. I don't care about time lol. Cheeeeeeeel
>>
>>19350982
What you had just relayed to me has nothing to do with religion/practice but self worth. Look I know we're all related because we're all one race: HUMAN
Man is created equal up until our experiences, we're all the same in this thread. the experiences is what's different. And past experiences is what has vilified a simple practice of uplifting humans, like you said "You don't have to say hail Satan to damn your soul." But self improvement isn't selfish. Only material self improvement is selfish, get it straight before you get turned around.
>>
File: 1424744628652.jpg (117KB, 847x845px) Image search: [Google]
1424744628652.jpg
117KB, 847x845px
>>19350997
You are right. You choose what you believe. Goodbye.
>>
>>19351008
Yea and humans have a father that gifted us with self awareness, why ignore that aspect? Idolatry is idolatry no matter how much good you do. And you know as long as people worship themselves they won't uplift eachother, ego and pride will make sure of it. You won't see anything as a blessing, you'll hunger for more. Working out, making sure you're stable and things like that I think are fine but once you start believing you deserve more and focus on one thing like op said, you're not doing gods will just following your own. You're not lifting up your brothers and sisters. People are already selfish enough without worshipping thereselves
>>
bunch of charlatans
>>
>>19351377
Picture of Jesus with op being satanic spiritualist. Clearly intending to decieve. Then you got dudes desperately trying to be women. People that are so vain they'd rather wear masks in public. I mean wow dude
>>
>>19351404
Vain
adjective
adjective: vain; comparative adjective: vainer; superlative adjective: vainest

having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.

they clearly do not have a high opinion of one's appearance ya dam brain zit
>>
>>19351404
leave the occultist traps alone
they're willing to learn the dark arts to transition better
>>
>>19351429
It's the thirst for vanity that's troubling him. It wouldn't bring him peace of mind
>>
>>19351447
what planet do you live on. You need extreme brain surgery and cybernetics to be on any level considered average.
>>
>>19351459
Ok yea pretty people don't have problems. Am I back on planet earth
>>
>>19351465
wow this is your best absolute sure theory, regular Einstein/Sherlock Holmes fusion we got here.
>>
>>19351476
I don't know why you're so angry. He's troubling himself thirsting for vanity. Chances are if he decided he looked good he'd just find something else to complain about. Nothing's a big deal until you make it one
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.