[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you shouldn't browse /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: eye.jpg (19KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
19KB, 80x80px
This place has a tendency to make people paranoid. Stop browsing it so often. The same advice applies to me as well.
>>
>>19349778
oh
>>
>>19349778
That's just what THEY want you to do.
>>
File: click that shit.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
click that shit.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
the truth path to wizardry lies on this board
we must pursue it at all costs
>>
>>19349778
this place would be a lot better if it weren't for all da shillz
>>
>>19350408
There's a lot of misinformation here though, the true path to wizardry lies in books.
>>
i rather be a warlock than a wizard, personally.
>>
>>19350460
Or in ones comprehension of books which gets us into ones imagination.
Very powerful but this too can be full of disinfo.
So all we can really say is that (((it))) rests within.
>>
You were paranoid form the start and because /x/ has brought this to you face to face you, you refuse to face it.
>>
/x/ & /po/ are on par with each other.
if you can't handle the one,
stay away from the other.
there may be animosity between the two tho
both have mutual interest in aiding one another
as the time calls for it.
>>
File: how does.jpg (152KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
how does.jpg
152KB, 640x830px
>>19350501
>/po/
Origami?
Do you mean /pol/ like propaganda machine?
Or /p/ like "we can photograph the supernatural maybe"
>>
>>19350509
/pol/

my mistake.
>>
It also has the effect to make people fucking schizophrenic. Since most of the people who comment on the boards clearly are, it makes people (especially the young summer fags) think the same way as them. I.e gets em fucked up
>>
>>19350547
This.
Some of the posts here are clearly crazy ramblings.
There's a lot to be learned here but be selective.
Question everything you read here with "how did they obtain this information?"
>>
>>19350626
> "how did they obtain this information?"
A little bit of telepathy goes a long, long ways if you know what to talk to.
But that's crazy talk.
>>
>>19350639
Boy, that's way more cool and quurky than actually explaining what in the fuck you're talking about.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.