[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who believe in magic: What made you believe it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1500538892752.jpg (73KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500538892752.jpg
73KB, 394x500px
For those who believe in magic: What made you believe it was real /x/?

I'll start.
>Be me
>Young. 5ish.
>See a lot of tv shows using magic to beat up the bad guys
>Want it to be real, so believe in it.
>Be me now.
>Using magic to protect people

Your stories /x/?
>>
>>19349315
>Be me
>See wizards on tv
>Understand that television is far removed from reality
>Use willpower and intelligence to convince retards magic is real and steal their money
>>
>>19349333
Well. A reply is a reply. So thanks I guess.
>>
>>19349343
Is it magic if they believe it is but I know it isn't?
>>
first experience
>Be me on psycedelic trance festival
>sit in circle with some other hippies chanting mantras for ~half an hour
>feel really high and light afterwards

second and strongest
>Be me
>Taking LSD with a friend who appears to be high grade freemason
>listening to Coil - Love's secret domain album
>at track two said friend starts tracing pentagrams in the air
>suddenly whole room lightens up in patterns made of bright white light with green and red flashes in it, looks like pillars in the corners forming a dome at the ceiling with some kind of entity in the middle winding out of the ceiling.

>expienced this a few times with him
>now can even see this while meditating without any drugs
>the moment i got bluepilled
>no kidding
>>
>>19349346
But I do believe in it. As stupid as it sounds.
>>
>>19349349
>might be autosuggestion though
>>
>started witchcraft around 15?
>don't really use it anymore
>decided to do my first spell for good luck on a test I hadn't studied for
>because obviously that's important to a 15 or something
>anyway did a spell the morning of the test
>sitting through the test and I don't understand anything
>about half an hour in someone calls the teacher over
>he sighs really loudly
>tells us he's given out the wrong test so we'll have to do the right one on Monday because there's not enough time now
>he's complaining about how he has no idea how those papers ended up in his room instead
>I get time to study

It's not like, a big incident or anything but it was a little result of a little spell I felt like that kinda proved it to me
>>
>>19349349
Thanks for sharing Anon.
>>
>>19349349
haha oh fuck your friends DNA got in you from sitting around his dirty house and now he has control over your mind

way to be a beta
>>
>>19349353
But what about my question? I'm not using magic, but a person believes I am. Am I using magic?
>>
>>19349358
Any reason you dropped learning magic?
>>
>>19349364
>Says he isn't using magic.
>Am I using magic?

I don't understand your question? If you aren't using magic. You aren't using magic.
>>
>>19349362
may be.
>>
>>19349377
i think everyones doing magic subconciously. which is pretty bad if you think about it
>>
>>19349349
anyone has experienced this "temple" too?
>>
>>19349387
I mean yeah we all have the potential for magic. Some more than most, but in average people its dormant. Unable to be called upon until they realize its existence.
>>
>>19349315
Well, I'll level with you.

I always believed in magic. Nothing (that I can remember) made me this way. I never lost that, and I have to assume that something had to happen to make people stop believing. No amount of not seeing it would make me stop believing, and I don't honestly see why it should.
>>
>>19349399
indeed
>>
>>19349400
So you've always believed? Huh. Thats rather interesting. Thanks for sharing and nice dubs.
>>
>>19349366
Not particularly, I just felt like I should only use it when I really needed to so I got out of practice. It was a lot harder work than 15 year old me thought, and I didn't really have the time for mediation or my year and a day, so I stopped but I still use it occasionally. I do a lot of herbal magic but I only do rituals really really occasionally
>>
>>19349405
Ahh. Thanks for sharing Anon.
>>
This thread has gotten more mileage then expected. Wierd
>>
>>19349447
*Weird.
>>
>>19349447
The shills and "skeptics" are asleep at this hour. Expect people to start complaining about our beliefs in 10 hours.
>>
>>19349462
Ahh ok.
>>
Night everyone.
>>
As a kid I used to do energy training. Healed mom's wrist's. Ever since I lived by magick. I sure didn't know anything or at least didn't know it was magick.

Past these 2 years I've jumped in and started to stretch my abilities seriously. Now I know better. It feels like I'm being pushed to this. Like universe is telling me that I should pay attention to this.

As good example: 6-7 years ago. Walking home. Night and fall season. Weird maple. Up is red and bottom part of tree is green. Uh weird. Walk closer and notice there is huge bunch of helium balloons tangled at top. Shooting stars flies behind the tree top balloons. That instant moment my pants decide to rip. If I pulled a line thru ripped pants thru balloons it would have also croosed the shooting star. I was dazed by this synchronic event and walked home flashing my ass to everyone behind me.

Experiences from past two years:
>Gods, Dragons, Angels, Demons
>telepathy
>telekinetic stuff
>energy body awakening
>lucid dreams
>visions upcoming future

Things haven't been always fun and nice. There has been episodes of really bad things. Had to use all my mental strength to crawl back "safety"
>>
>>19349547
Your walking home story... I... What? And yeah the magic world overlapping this one isn't always kind.

Good to know that you have drive. And sorry to hear that things have been shitty.
>>
Self bump to not be buried.
>>
>>19349462
>"skeptics"
?
>>
About 10 months ago, there were a few things I wanted, simple things that could be obtained, but weren't easy ones, the first thing I wanted was for the radio to be changed off of country music at work, but our manager refused to change the radio, it hasn't been changed for months, then 2 days later a coworkers grandmother died, and he asked if the music could be changed to something more lighthearted and boom, classic rock got put on

A few other things happened, but long story short, I kept making things happen that seemed too lined up to be coincidence, so I looked it up, and here I am 10 months later fortune telling and sigil making
>>
>>19350311
Huh. That's certainly one I haven't heard before.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.