[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a plant in my shower...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 3

File: mystery plant.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
mystery plant.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Before i get into what happened i want to clear some things up:
1. I live completely alone
2. This is not my plant (I went around the house to check on all the house plants) and I have never seen it before.
3. I didn't put the plant there.
So i went to the bathroom with the intent of dropping my load when i noticed something odd... there was a plant in the shower. so im like 'wtf' and went around the house looking at the house plants and they were all still there. so i am either VERY drunk or my house got invaded by a... plant bather. but seriously though i called the police and they were like wtf. if anyone else lives in sydney australia and something like this has happend to you then please reply cos this is creepy af.
>>
the picture uploaded sideways whoops.
>>
Spiders can teleport
now PLANTS can teleport
WHEN WILL IT END????
>>
>implying this isn't the Mandela effect just overlapping timelines in a way that some objects are transferred
OP probably the person who lives in your house has their bathroom somewhere else and now their plant is missing
>>
>>19349123
two things
1.-you just have witnessed a reality glitch and there is no more explanation than a glitch, maybe some kinda of teleport shit, don't involucrate spiders they are cute
2.- you have traveled to another dimension where yourself of that dimension put it there

you should check the inside

maybe you will find the answer
>>
>>19349123
Slow day, huh?
>>
>>19349123
Feed him, Seymour!
>>
>>19349123
idiot, if you let the plant watch you shit it gives you its pot of gold, fucking Straya...
>>
File: 11624351.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
11624351.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
> plant in the shower
pic somewhat related
>>
>>19349123

...What?
>>
>>19349230
yeah don't drink australian beer if you know what's good for you
>>
>>19349246
ever been to eastern europe?
>>
>>19349123
Many possibilities. The first is that someone else was drunk (or on something else), mistook your house for his and decided to water a houseplant which they had just bought, then went into the rest of the house to get a drink of water to try and sober up (or something mundane), realized he was in the wrong house, and immediately got the fuck out of there lest he be arrested for breaking and entering, without even thinking of the plant. It sounds pretty fucking weird, but I have had someone wander into my house and then immediately excuse themselves with the utmost confusion and embarrassment, and I've accidentally gone into someone's apartment for a sec before leaving. The fact that they brought a plant is exceedingly weird, but I seriously know people who enjoy plant related shopping sprees while hammered.

Option B is that you're losing your mind, you bought the plant yourself and were going to water it when you totally forgot any of that happened. Being on /x/ probably means you're already at a higher statistical likelihood of this, but random amnesia isn't common just as a singular event.

The paranormal explanation could be anything, but the seemingly most "likely" one would be some glitch in reality. Unlikely to be some spirit or demon since they put a plant in your shower, but you never know. I don't think paranormal is the best explanation here though.
>>
>>19349270
I only posted it on Paranormal because i dont see any other board that would be appropriate for such a thread. and it is highly unlikely that i am losing my mind.
>>
>>19349284
Fair enough, but yeah best bet is that someone wound up in your house by accident. Another way that theory works is that someone brought the plant as a gift, got the wrong address, texted his "friend" to ask where they were and realized it was the wrong house. General theme of someone mistakenly going in and trying to water it seems most likely.
>>
File: humm.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
humm.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>19349156
so... your saying on the other "piller" there is a post about a plant missing on /x/
>>
>>19349255
Are you hitting on me?
>>
>>19349309
I wounder what is going on, in ramc
cemwE3... # (it all goes back to three)
>>
>>19349310
No i am asking if you have tried the beer in eastern europe.
>>
>>19349309
Sucks to be them. They got the shittier end of the paranormal interaction.

>guys my plant is missing
>WTF not spooky
>not paranormal
>sage, report
>>
>>19349309
Very likely some thread about "missing objects".
>>
>>19349328
However a plant that i have never seen before just casually chillin' in my bathroom is pretty scary if you ask me.
>>
>>19349339
sounds like an experienced thief is testing what parts of your house you pay attention to. I've had this happen to me, if you ignore it they think you're null to that part of the house, and that's where they start taking shit from.
>>
>>19349341
Well this was my main bathroom. the other 2 i just dont use therefor dont have anything in them so I think Im pretty safe from a shampoo thief.
>>
>>19349344
double fours, the number of paying attention to your intuition

If you found the plant the thief already knows you're a smart guy, and will notice if something goes missing from your house. Me? Not so much. I only noticed when my clothes were already missing from my dresser, as my bedroom was the place I simply walked into and slept.
>>
>>19349376
I'm not sure if noticing a plant would have someone think of me as 'smart'. also what do you mean by 'double fours' i have no idea what your talking about...
>>
dry, roll and smoke it bro, might be a key to higher existence being given to you
>>
when u forget to water ur plants so they gotta water themselves
>>
>>19349501
>>
>>19349498
lol
>>
>>19349123
Goodnight
>>
>>19349123
If this isn't a troll post, you experienced your first conscious timeline change.

also >>19349501
>>
>>19349123
Do you rent, OP? Maintenance has keys to your place, so does the landlord. In general they're not supposed to enter and fuck with your place but it's not unheard of for landlords to do so. Change the locks on your door, I'd say.
>>
>>19349164
Yes
I second this.
Honestly might sound dumb...
But what other explanation. I would watch this plant very closely.
That also sounds dumb. But I would just put it in a shelf, it's there for a reason. Post updates. This is cool as f*** I hope you're not a troll
>>
That's a peace lily.
>>
>>19350153
Ayy peace lily
>>
what suburb op? had a friend that lived in Parramatta and he would wake up to find his kitchen stuff thrown about, cupboards emptied onto the floor etc
>>
>>19349200
>>19349204
>>19349501 (at the neighbor's house)
kek

Have you been trying to manifest a woman or succubus? This what you get when your summoning magic is weak and trifling.

My uncle told me a story once:
>Uncle and friends are going to visit friend at new apartment
>Friend tells them he might not be there for an hour and key is under mat
>Uncle and friends get there go inside and wait
>45 minutes. Get bored, turn on TV, make a sandwich, start drinking beer from fridge
>Friend still not there, where the fuck is friend? (No cell phones in 80's)
>After 45 minutes start noticing pictures on walls:
>NO pictures of friend. Lots of pictures of some other guy and his family.
>Oh SHIT! We're in the wrong apartment!
>They try to put everything back (including key under mat) and leave
LATER
>Guy comes home.
>House completely untouched. Nothing stolen
>He goes to fridge
>"Fucking goblins drank all my beer and ate all my pastrami!"
>>
This was the best thread of the week.
Keep up the good work.
>>
It's an evolutionary step. Let she be in peace.
>>
>>19349123
Did you piss of some rich or influential person or are an activist, if so congrats..

You're probably now getting gangstalk. Enjoy your paranoia.
>>
>>19349131
>>19349164
The term is apport.
>>
>>19349123
Fucking mimics man
>>
>>19349123
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

fucking kys gook lebbo liberal trans scum
>>
>>19349123
This is very serious. I should give you a shakira reading immediately.

I can sense through your OP that you are in wonderment, shock, and in a very uneasy disposition. Message me pham, so for I can read dat palm and keep the ebil spirits from ghost raping that bussy.
>>
>>19349123
It looks like a nice plant. You should take good care of it since it might be a test. And it's a nice plant.
>>
>>19349123
Fuck that plantussy
>>
>>19350093
No I own this place and have never rented it out.
>>
>>19353372
Whats a shakira reading?
>>
>>19353346
I'm not lebbo im australian, Im not trans im completely straight, I dont vote for any political party; I just pay the fine... and idek wtf 'gook' means
>>
>>19354091

It's when your hips don't lie.
>>
>>19354110
I still have no idea what you're talking about...
>>
>>19354140
>>19354091
>>19354110

It means...

Ay moscas en la casa..
>>
Hay*
>>
>>19350781
>"Fucking goblins drank all my beer and ate all my pastrami!"
my sides
>>
have you tried microwaving it OP?
post pics of you microwaving it pls
>>
>>19349123
You might be making this up but something similar happened to me and my gf on holiday once where a jug kept moving around the bathroom of a spooky cottage in the middle of nowhere so I'm willing to entertain the possibility it's real.
>>
>>19354978
this, do it op
>>
>>19355090
>>19349123
Yeah dude ghosts have nothing better to do than move plants around your house n shit
>>
>>19356790
Well they rattle chains and slam doors too so why not redecorating your house?
>>
Bump for OP and funny plant
>>
>>19349123
Don't touch it, don't even look it at OP. It might turn you into a Emo kid.
>>
>>19354978
wait... why would i microwave it?
>>
>>19354964
I Google Translated that and it translates to 'There are flies in the house' which still leaves me questioning what you're on about!
>>
>>19358888
Check'em
>>
On a small chance the plant is sentient I recommend not touching it

I'd honestly try talking or reading to it (I swear I'm not insane guys)
>>
Someone breaks into your house to make a bowl of macaroni, would you eat it? I had a dream about this exact event, just get bolt locks or a gun. The dude was fukin with ya
>>
classic signs of early onset of Alzheimer/dementia
check yourself op
>>
>>19361002
could be. i'd get checked.
but if you're not losing it, then it could be the plant was thirsty and looking for water.
>>
>>19349270
>at gfs house chilling in living room right next to the front door
>hear someone come in the back door
wtf.gif
>nigga just walks in the room says oh this isn't the right house and leaves

what the fuck i was about to blow up on him before he said that.
>>
>>19349389
he means you got dubs in your post number. which is >>19349344 <---- the 4's
>>
>>19358873
might as well try maybe if there's a bug or a microphone it will get fried, only do it a couple seconds it's not the plant's fault.
>>
>>19362943
>Plants have feelings too
>>
>>19362924
He was there to rob it and got spooked that you were there and left. Either that or it was the guy your girl is cheating on you with.
>>
OP I shit you not

I had earth all over my shower and the sink. Now this might be because we had a storm the other day, but someone invaded my dream tonight. I will say move the plant away from the house asap.

>>19350781
>wrong house
>
Lol I entered in a wrong car, moved the dude's lighter to another seat and GTFO immediately once I realized I was in the wrong car.
>>
>>19349123
Perhaps the plant came into our reality from an alternate reality.

The alternate version of you would be posting about how your shower plant randomly disappeared.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.