[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sweet dreams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: demon.jpg (24KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
24KB, 650x401px
So I don't talk to many people about these things. But since I was 5 years old, I started having very lucid dreams. At 6 or 7, I had my first lucid night terror, I still remember every detail. I remember sitting in my mothers car, hearing an incredibly loud shrieking noise, and being ripped apart by 2 arms that I couldn't see the end of. It was absolutely terrifying to me, at that young age. Then, at 9 years old, I had another lucid nightmare. I could no longer tell reality from dream at this point. I walked into the hall, and met a creature wearing what looked like a suit. but its head was all fucked up looking. and it had these metal looking claw/scythes for hands. I remember that it spoke to me, in a voice I'd never heard. Its words almost seemed to echo in the air. I woke up, cold. Fast forward 12 or so years, I had my next lucid haunting. This was only a few years ago, at my girlfriends at the times house. We had a big party, everyone was drunk as shit, I passed out on the couch after drinking about half a jar of moonshine, a shitload of vodka, rum, and whiskey. I woke at 3:07 am. the room I had passed out in was dark, except for moonlight coming through the windows, and an electronic clock in the other room. Then I felt a hand reach up from the floor, and touch my shoulder. That it was the lady, wanting sexy time. but she didn't answer when I whispered her name. Then the hand reach over to my right shoulder, and I felt nails that were at least 3 inches long digging through my skin, scraping bone. I felt literal pain, during this "dream" I felt something pull itself from the floor, up onto my chest. Then I started trying to wake myself up, but my entire right side was just numb. I started to scream, and the creature vanished, and I was just sweating in the same room. On the same couch. with the same moonlight, and light from the clock. I got up and made absolutely certain I was awake. Didn't sleep for a day.

Anyone got anything similar?
>>
Some bitch fae tried to invade my dream. I was bored so I let it catch me and we had a little tussle.
Then it went too far so I fucked it up enough to make it piss off. I let it have fun.
>>
File: 1499984428296.jpg (140KB, 926x617px) Image search: [Google]
1499984428296.jpg
140KB, 926x617px
>>19349111

I had a dream when I was young that the sky was dark and it was the end of the world. Then Satan came and I handed it a globe of the earth that I keep in my room which I realized representing me giving the world to Satan in real life.

Now that I am grown up, I am working actively to bring the end times and send as many souls to hell as possible.
>>
OP here, I've had one other night terror since then, but it was a shadow standing next to my bed, so tall that it was hunched over. When I reached for my pistol, it vanished.
>>
>>19349151
that's called sleep paralysis, and isn't paranormal. look into it. people often hallucinate shapes and sounds during that weird phase between sleep and being fully awake.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.