[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven and Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

For those of you not afraid of hell, are you sure of your salvation, if so what do you think heaven will be like? If you dont believe in either, how do you think it would change your life if you did? And what do you believe happens after death?
>>
>>19348917
Heaven and hell don't exist. There is no divine or cosmic punishment when you kill. Once you die, you are born again as a human. This process is instantaneous, and it is random who you will be.
>>
I am pagan. I was reincarnated, and a Christian seer confirmed that fact for me. I was astonished, not as much as the fact (I was sure in my suspicions), but at the silly little detail that was revealed about my true name. And also that a follower of a different (and very insular) pantheon acknowledged me.
>>
File: JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg (44KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg
44KB, 750x600px
>>19348932
>Christian seer

LOL!
>>
>>19348917
>are you sure of your salvation
>needing to be saved
what a pansy. and i was already in a test cycle so im fine. myself and 3 others our of about 50 made it through. technically there was a forth person but the other 2 didnt remember them which is odd and im sure they were to my left as we all pushed open the door

regardless my name was taken down. im better than you noobs. oh an just a little friendly advice never be alone with another person even if they look normal on the other side even though when you go through the first doorway you will be alone try not be be alone with just 1 other person ever
>>
>>19348932
I would like to hear more. The true name aspect is interesting. Did you discover it, go through a process, or did this seer just lay it on you. How did you know it was true...
>>
>>19348917
What happens after death? Get embalmed/Cremated, and either rot in a grave or sit as ashes in an urn.
>>
>>19348931
How are you so certain with your words?
>>
>>19348997
>Did you discover it, go through a process, or did this seer just lay it on you
Yes, yes and yes (regarding hidden meaning, not the pronunciation)
>How did you know it was true...
My secret name is apparently a portmanteau/pun that confirms it's own validity.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (61KB, 387x585px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
61KB, 387x585px
>>19348931

Given enough technology, you could create heaven and hell through immortality.

Maybe even reverse the 2nd law of thermodynamics and stop the end of the universe.

Then go back in time to the point of every sentient beings death and capture their consciousness.

Put them in a simulated hell because your the universes ultimate dick.
>>
File: came here to laugh.png (635KB, 948x1400px) Image search: [Google]
came here to laugh.png
635KB, 948x1400px
>>19349169
>>
File: 1490421669090.gif (2MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490421669090.gif
2MB, 220x242px
>>19349178

How do you know god and the devil are not machine in origin?
>>
There is absolutely a heaven and hell.,.. When you die you can chose to stay and fester on this earth and you will remain stuck here. That's how vengeful spirits are born. If you are a truly evil soul you will go to a dark and unforgiving place. If you are a truly decent soul, you will go to a place of light and love. I have heard remarkable accounts of what happens when you pass but are sent back.
>>
File: 1.jpg (388KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
388KB, 1024x805px
>>19348917

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

I personally don't care to go to heaven, as I would much rather fight to ensure evil ceases to exist.
>>
>>19349277
>Evil
>Ceasing to exist
Mankind's curse is to know evil.
>>
>>19349169
Madness
>>
>>19349236
this is my favorite depiction of God
>>
>>19348931
>Once you die, you are born again as a human.
Do not listen to this one, he is trapped in the eternal cycle
>>
>>19349169
>relying on technology, the most inorganic/ineffectual/corruptible method
>>
WE HAVE TO REPENT NOW!
>>
File: lift bar.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lift bar.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.