[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be 2spooky4you that could make you scream like a bitch ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Ghosts ? Demons ? Poltergeist events or any other creepy shit or even your PS4 exploding
>>
I'd scream AF if I would be alone at home and listen to any random noise at kitchen
>>
>>19348277
Getting trips on this post
>>
Dead space 4 announced and it's a return to what made the first game so good
>>
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2655511/man-44-born-without-penis-because-of-1-in-20-million-condition-to-have-bionic-manhood-fitted-but-says-hes-not-excited-about-losing-virginity-to-his-girlfriend/

this shit over here. legit kill myself if that happened to me
>>
Aliens. Grey ones.
That would be the end of my sanity if I saw those fuckers.
>>
File: 40080133464367.png (42KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
40080133464367.png
42KB, 150x150px
>>19348277
I get spooked over nearly anything OP. I've been jumpscared by my shower curtain for crying out loud.

Honestly, I'd get spooked by something just appearing in front of me when I'm home alone. I'd scream like a little fucking pussy.
>>
>>19348277
your 77 is protecting us from the demon in your OP pic.

A creature of unimaginable grotesqueness just walking right across me. it doesn't have have to look at me or interact, I would just scream in hopes that I scare it away.
>>
>>19348277
Your mom not being on the pill.
>>
Just anything that would shatter reality, really. Ive carried this small fear for some time. Like maybe one day i actually see something that goes against everything i have experienced and know.

Like opening my door and seeing pitch black space or seeing a mythological creature. The comfort of 'reality' being 'realistic' is a blessing.
>>
>>19349238
Appreciate the honesty anonso
>>
waking up unable to move my arms and legs, being crawled on by imagined horrors

oh wait that happens to me almost every morning
>>
File: 1470064742699.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1470064742699.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
i live in the county in FL and when i drink i have to fill up on ice and walk across are land to get to my unlce who has the ice maker its only like a few 100 feet but its pitch black and i have herd some weird things walking and seen some weird things as well as my dogs going fucking crazy late night looking at the window
wrost thing this was seminole land and where we live a shit ton of them did at one point and a big battle happen out here with a ton dead

so things like skinwalkers or shape shifts are always at the back of my head at night

fuck this place
>>
>>19349702
The Florida wilderness is pretty spooky. A lot of genuinely untouched stuff because it's so costly to develop swampland.
>>
>>19349756
ya not spooky like other things that happen here but i seen deers walking on 2 legs and walk up to a tree to try and get the leaves or whatever but saw that last night after reading skinwalker storys and desu made me cry a little inside
>>
>>19349692
>le GF xDDDDD
>>
If a squad of robed guys with long white beards came and knocked on my door I would shit myself
>>
>>19349191
Meh, there's a chance you already did, but were never allowed to remember it.
>>
>>19350549
Why, you don't want to be a dragonborn?
>>
>>19350570
yeah but I figure they would send me a letter first if they didn't want to telekinetically blast my door down
I put some power into reinforcing my front door but I don't handle that much at this early stage of my training
>>
If my gf fucked a nigger
>>
File: Doomslayer in all his glory.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doomslayer in all his glory.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
>>19348277
ever since completing doom i fear nothing

n the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.

Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before.

And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples. He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons. They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting.
>>
Everything if alone. If I'm alone and leave a window open, I shut it after 10 minutes of thinking of what could happen if I left it open. Yes I do think of the most improbable shit that could (never) happen but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>19349702
Swamp apes man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.