[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: stf167_mawOfHell.jpg (177KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
stf167_mawOfHell.jpg
177KB, 600x435px
Simple question. Am I dead and in hell?
>>
>>19348213
If so then hell isn't so bad. Deffinately beats dantes inferno version
>>
>>19348213

Is there fire everywhere?
Ice?
If not then no
>>
>>19348213
Short answer: Yes.

>>19348235
No one said it's not real. Death is real and you're that.
>>
Hell is a state of mind.
>>
>>19348213
No, you're not dead, and you're not inside a really old storybook's house of horrors either.

Clean your room and get yourself together.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (41KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
41KB, 320x480px
If that's how you see it....yes.
>>
>>19348213
No, you're alive and in a shithole that only seems like hell.
>>
File: XIX century syphlis victim.jpg (117KB, 660x985px) Image search: [Google]
XIX century syphlis victim.jpg
117KB, 660x985px
>>19348988

Despair code entails anyone who says they are happy or appear to have happy lives are actually soulless meat zombies.
>>
>>19348213
Ye
>>
>>19348213
You're on 4chan's /x/. Close enough.
>>
>>19349044
checked, elaborate on the despair code thing, give good sources if possible, or leddit tier tldr pics
>>
>>19348533
>under fucking rated

This and only this.
>>
>>19348498
+1. Finally someone who truly understands the nature of karma.
>>
>>19348213
Gods promised eternal life is in paradise

Satans promised eternal life includes living this life over and over again

If you have a large amount of deja vu, then you are probably already in hell
>>
>>19348213
We've all died at least one time
>>
>>19348213
>Am I dead and in hell?

dead maybe

hell possibly

Let me tell you why. If its a simulation its probably something more like Limbo.
What makes you think this is dead is like?
>>
>>19348213
Purgatory, maybe. But people die all the time, I don't see what sense it makes for dead people to die again. Unless it's so they can be reborn.
>>
>>19348498

there is no hell as well as heaven
>>
>>19348213

I've come to this that, I am Death.
>>
>>19348213
Yes. Hell is described as a place where you can't see, hear, sense God in any way and that's exactly what our world seems to be suffering from.
>>
>>19348213
no
>>
>>19348213
If so your net connection is good. You are in the reality with the rest of us.
>>
>>19350151
Or a state of mind addled by suffering or attachment.
An individual may sense god in prayer or meditation and if it gets REALLY good and real to you; you might say it's heavenly.
If you go to extremes of desire or aversion then you will be fixated on the earthly and this can spiral into a state you could call hellish in many different ways. Cut off, as it were.
>>
File: 1483254806813r9k.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483254806813r9k.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
Naw, Hell is opiate withdrawal, let me fuckin' tell you.
>>
>>19350576
Came here to post this. Kidney stones and untreated dental abscesses also qualify.
>>
>>19348213
Simple answer, no, you're alive and in hell.
>>
>>19350576
>>19351225
Yea pretty much. Just living with an opiate habit is hell.
>>
>>19348213
When you die a thousand times on this planet, and then remember it all at once, you'll know this is hell. Until then, your consciousness will live a thousand lives and die a thousand deaths. Some peaceful, some gruesome. Then one day you'll remember each one. In full detail. That's the day your soul experiences hell and realizes that it's just going to keep happening. Mankind waits for Armageddon so readily only because deep down they want an end to the cycle of dying and having their consciousness ripped from the void to know no rest and only suffering in prisons of flesh until the cycle repeats. This is hell in a literal sense, not biblical metaphors. Look around you and you'll know.
>>
>>19351884
We dwell within the iniquities of the powerful.
>>
No, you're just dead inside.
>>
>>19351320
I got hooked by my dentist not paying attention and keeping me on hydrocodone for a month.
6 weeks of comedown while working a warehouse job and recovering from extensive oral surgery was fucked, and in my top 3 worst experiences ever.
Still pretty sure I got off easier than a lot of people who fuck with opiates.
>>
If you are where i am, you are dead and in heaven. It doesnt seem that way though, maybe you should look closer at things.
>>
>>19351884
Chill bro, life is pretty good if you want it to be. Dying hurts but like not as bad as apendicitis or falling off a bike. Plus you only gotta do it once per life, so i think its a good deal.
>>
>>19348213
This is as close to hell as your soul ever gets. You should enjoy your time. Take drugs. Evoke demons.
>>
>>19348213

It is what you make of it.
>>
>>19348213
Yes
>>
File: 1499434554266.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499434554266.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
No there are plenty of people around you that are happy.
>>
>>19348213

>sorrounded by only red litghs

we are not in hell yet , i calculated less than 70 years to reach the hell point
if the imperials really have a blue litgh not everiting is lost ,
the mail man of the king should carried a blue light , always blue and only blue the mailman
put red and blue to brigh togueder to extend the cloack for 100 more years ,this will give us some time for the outside celestials to bring us some new litghs, or to find all the lights to put us online whit any of the outspace empires and get help, they are the only ones whit the engenirireng capabilites to save the planet

high jokers are especial , like frogs you should only get rid of the worse/foul ones , they are royal blood , impure and corrupt , but royal nonetheless and we are short on real royals. secure ,contain ,protec .

i can see how , so you betray the empire for dicks , hands and teeth

after you killed the imperative , did no occur to any of you to keep runing the rituals?
that they may be imperative to do it? ,
anyway it would have be useles becose you would have need it someone who become one whit earth for the rituals to make the exchange of information whit the earth , and you killed the real blood king so no posible .

i want to get rid of what i dream , becose it feels like its someting importand that must be know by everybody , i am not looking for revenge or repayments but to restore the lights and following the trails of blood it may find us to find the lights to preserve them. it seems like a crazy important ting that is missing and i want to restored
>>
>>19355944
did you just jump into the harem fuck my sister/wifes and killed anyone who looked like my father? i got a drop of your blood and your genetic memories , you fuck the sister of the king and then tried to raise your offpring like a king but with dogs instead of a king , and you got rage becose you only get dogs instead of gods and slaves instead of kings ,you unable to mantain the kingdom that my family hold for generations whit only dogs you maked it fall to shit ,and here i am a milenia after by dumb luck in one single try i have manage to break the seals and call the dogs of war ,just becose i got the real deal ,bloodcomputing/bloodmagic do not work whit slave blood , our blood is special , by fucking my sisters you just polute our codes making it unusable for the next generation , did you tough i was telling you not to fuck her becose i was being petty?
i was not that , the king has to be careful on whom he will mix his blood , thats the reason slaves have bigger dick side than the king , the moment the king find a loose pussy in his harem it means its time to kill the dogs , half bloods can live , but they can not live on the court , half blods are the luckiest ones , they get to live outside the palace and they are trully free , becose pure blood royals are tools they are the fanciests slaves ,what kind of stupid dog would wants to be a tool , a mere instument you alredy know how our barometer works , we are missing the whole set of instruments thanks to your stupid need to fuck everitng ,
and i could not care less for all this if you were doing your fucking jobs and keeping us in course
>>
>>19355949

i am having visions since you gave me that circle , i see the crossedrock on one side of the circle and in the other i see the sands of ra
the circle itself is black and i can not see inside of it and it seems we are heading to the black circle/hole/chacram? , inside the ship/building whit legs i see people eating chinese rice in wide round plates and they just stay sit until the black circle arrive to them and they seem to disapear inside of it , thats it
i have also this feeling that that circle you gave me could be cern , can we stop using cern until we find at least 5 colors ?
>>
>>19348213

You're clearly alive by human standards, you're posting here after all, the world that created the concept of "being alive/dead" and "Hell"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.