[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* What do /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

*blocks your path*

What do /x/?
>>
>>19348197
>play Sun's Song
>hack at it while it's frozen in place
>repeat
>>
>>19348197
360 walk away
>>
>>19348197
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...nuthin personal, bub *unsheahts ademantian claws*
>>
Beat the shit out that bitch
>>
>>19348197
Question it on why it's blocking my path
>>
>>19348335
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*you are frozen*
>>
>>19348197

>try to stun it to get it incapacitated
>throw it into the plane with my other buddies who went hunting
>continue to stare at it with a stun prod ready as we fly to our home base
>get to home base and carry the body to the boss
>boss looks at it with disgust as it smells like a dick in someones asshole
>"take it to the lab and hand it over to that faggot Wilbur"
>"ok boss"
>take the body with my friends to the lab and find wilbur studying meticulously over the table and jotting down notes
>friend says "hey faggot we got another one!"
>feelbadaboutthis.gif
>say "hi wilbur"
>Wilbur turns around and not a second too soon as my other buds toss the body to wilbur to purposly hit him in the back
>wilbur is shoved forward and his notes fall off the desk
>I shove the guy closest to me
>"hey watch it you fuck! you might wake up the fucking body!"
>Wilbur realizes what it is as he finally turns around and says WTF
>i run to the body next to wilbur with a stun prod and tell those assholes to stop being fucking asshats
>help wilbur put the body onto the table and strap it down
>Wilbur reluctantly tells me to leave
>i walk away as i see him injecting the body to a soon to be corpse as it is heavily sedated before operation commences
>my job fucking sucks
>>
Falcooooonn puuuunch!!!
>>
File: 1500509105488.jpg (34KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
1500509105488.jpg
34KB, 600x815px
>>19348197
>>
>casts turn undead
>>
>>19348197
suck its dick
>>
>>19349020
It has no dick
>>
⯈⯆⯅⯈⯆⯅
>>
>>19348732
>my job fucking sucks
But your efforts will be never forgotten
>>
>>19348732
You are the reason this page sucks.
>>
i would wait until I have obtained the correct TM
>>
>>19348197
Tell it I don't have any change, but the soup kitchen down thestreet has Dunkin Donuts.
>>
>>19348197
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>19348197
>pull out my dick
>fap with my +69 gauntlet of masturbation
>bust massive nut on monster
>hand it a $20
>progress forward
>>
>>19348732
That was just a boring nuisance to read.
>>
File: 1500545361297.jpg (20KB, 275x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500545361297.jpg
20KB, 275x380px
>>19348732
TLDR
>>
>>19348320
what the fuck is wrong with you are you a bot? no mortal could post so autistically with such frequency.
>>
>>19348197
If digits; I wrap with up with toilet paper and turn him into a Gibdo, then hang him by a tree.
>>
File: TIme.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
TIme.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>19348197
When I was little, I was being attacked by one of these, I would walk up to the n64 without looking at the tv, and reset the system.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.