[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skin walker thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1220.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
okay /x/, time for a skin walker thread
please do share stories of any experiences related to skin walkers or assumed skin walker occurrences
I had managed to snap this photo a few nights ago while out with a friend, I was too shaky to manage a clear photo but this is the best I could do
it was while driving through a countryish highway, and i saw it at the edge of the tree line before it ducked back into the trees
I was convinced it was a skin walker, but knowing the area it could've been a crackhead.

I have another pic and story of anyone is interested
>>
*if
>>
>>19347752
I think the real paranormal mystery here is how do you have such a shitty camera?
>>
OP post more, even though you sharpened the photo it still looks like shit
>>
you couldn't take a shittier picture if you tried, OP there is absolutely nothing in that red circle you fucking retard
>>
>>19347812
>T. skinwalker
>>
File: IMG_1221.jpg (415KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1221.jpg
415KB, 2448x3264px
>>19347772
my hand was shaking, I was nervous as I took the pic
>>19347784
I got it, I had mainly just ramped up the exposure to try to sharpen the image more
and yes, I do have one more photo from a few days later with that same friend
we were going through the drive through at mcdonalds in the same area as well. I had seen it standing by the telephone pole(?), with half of its body hidden behind it. we also smelled the irony smell when we saw it, and we just left the drive through and went to little caesars instead. this one, as you could see from the picture, wasn't a pale white color, but rather a darker shade of grey.
those are the only stories I have, I haven't seen any since then.
>>19347812
remain a skeptic, you won't believe until you have seen.
>>
>>19347822
"shaky hands" doesn't make pictures look that grainy and shitty, your pictures show absolutely nothing nobody is buying ur BS
>>
>>19347870
>t. skinwalker
>>
>>19347822
it's a bush lol
>>
>>19347822
I'll give the benefit of the doubt and attempt actual discussion, instead of being an autistic child who obsesses over a bad picture.

I'm guessing that you got a decent look at it before taking the picture? What did it look like?

Is that area known for skinwalker activity? (Sightings, disappearances, etc)
>>
>>19347991
Just like dogs, right?
>>
>>19347988
no, not from what hear of, although the area is still developing so info is kinda scant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.