[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don'twe explore the deep sea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (538KB, 1252x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 1252x638px
Instead of the trillions that have gone ito space, we can find what is in the waters.
>>
Oh anon.
>>
>>19347597
It's too hard. We can barely survive the pressures let alone develop material and craft that can hold up even a fraction of the journey down there.
But we've been to the moon and scattered satellites among the stars...

Really makes you think..
>>
It keeps the existence of Mu, Atlantis, and other ancient sunken islands hidden from the cattle.
>>
>>19347755
Is this why Jesuits attacked the fukushima plant? So they could harvest ancient technologies without us intervening....
>>
>>19347597
You're stupid, the ocean is already explored, that 70% unexplored bullshit is just to sell people on dumb shark movies. It's closer to maybe 10% unexplored. And it's very unlikely anything is there.
>>
>>19347597
Aside from oil prospecting and wreck recovery, the risk:reward ratio for deep oceanic exploration long ago fell below 1 (that is, "not worth doing"). That said, you are welcome to make a robotic drone platform of your own and go exploring.
>>
File: c70.png.cf.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png.cf.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>19348183
>>
>>19348230
> fell below
The curse of this board may be real after all...
Meant to say "above".
a/b > 1, for a > b
>>
>>19347597
Can't build a cage sturdy enough to withstand the pressure down there for too long
>>
>>19348260
as above, so below?
>>
>>19347597
We already know what'd down there. That's why we don't go down there.

Also it's less expensive and less risky to explore space.
>>
>>19348195
Why do you keep posting day after day knowing full well everyone wants you to fuck off. No one likes you, not on this website or in life. Fucking piece of shit faggot.
>>
We don't explore the deep sea because we've only just begun harvesting the natural resources of the continental shelves. Nobody started drilling for petroleum until all the petrol on and near the Earth's surface was tapped out.
>>
>>19348296
Why not try just a massive cube in another cube in anither cube and so on mass of titanium or something
>>
>>19348183
>t. sea monster

Fuck you we're getting your god damn treasure whether you like it or not
>>
>>19347597

Vacuum is easier to explore than liquid pressure that will crush just about anything that isn't heavily reinforced.

Also other xfag is right about most of ocean being explored. Big oil has lots of money for their geologies trying to get all that energy.
>>
>>19349019
You're really living up to your name dude.
"The pressure is too extreme"
>can we jst built a cube in a cube of titanium xd

Nigga do you understand pressure? Have you ever taken a physics course?
>>
>>19349060
I've taken 3 of the same course, I think that makes me an expert.

You build as cube as thicc as possible made of titanium. Build it on an oil rig so it's closer to ocean when you dunk it. It'll be heavy.

You build it with reinforced beams on the inside and then you build another bigger one for the outside layer, again reinforcing it every way possible.

Then we put you in it and kick it off the oil rig into the mariana trench.

Joila~
>>
>>19347597

Why spend trillions making submarines when we can find out there's nothing fun down there simply with sonar
>>
>>19348374
lmao triggered bby
>>
>>19347597
Because a submarine that can travel for a long while and in very deep depths cost so much you could buy zimbabwe 3 times with that kinda money.
>>
>>19349076
that post made me significantly dumber and i like it.
>>
File: 1500487974719.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1500487974719.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>19349076

How the fuck do you know what is down there is you don't got no windows or a camera on the outside?
>>
>>19349076
based ricardo

This is actually something scientist have been working on for sometime. Soon we will have it in production and we can explore the last small percentage of unexplored ocean.
>>
>>19348321
And beyond, I imagine

Also wouldn't a perfect sphere (if that's even possible to make) hold up pretty well under high pressures?
>>
>>19348374
>t. edgy 14 yr old kid
>>
>>19349082
>
>Why spend trillions making submarines when we can find out there's nothing fun down there simply with sonar
Why not do both? Spend trillions on submarines that do nothing and use sonar to kill dolphins?
>>
kaijus
>>
>>19349076
Remove tripfags
>>
>>19347597
Because lazy shits complain about not exploring the sea instead of making it happen themselves.
>>
>>19350142
Not much in the sky either so why even build planes? Yes that's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>19349053
when does space become a vacuum again?
>>
>>19349076
ano baka

a cube has more surface are than a sphere

go back to 6 grade, or highschool of you are an americon
>>
>>19349076
>we put you in it and kick it off the oil rig into the mariana trench.
Heh.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.