[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeptic's World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1768.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Is there anything more terrifying than the world that skeptics live in?

No monsters roam there. They've all been discovered or killed off thousands of years ago. The most scary thing is another human.

The next frontier to explore is decades away (space). Nothing is under Antarctic ice, no other alternate dimensions or planes. No forgotten sunken cities exist in Skeptic's World.

Nobody has any powers.

Dreams are just dreams.

No mysteries to solve, no afterlives, no demons, gods, shadow people, nothing special, abnormal, paranormal.

You're born, stress about money and then die.

It's unimaginable.
>>
>>19347178
Or you could live in the gullible LARPing world
Where nothing ever works and everyone laughs at you
Also you can believe in alternate dimensions as a skeptic
The problem is them EVER crossing over
>>
>>19347178
Not believing in the supernatural seems to be a much more relaxing life. When I hear a strange sound I investigate. If I can't find the source, I don't get spooked into thinking it must be ghosts. I just shrug it off and go on with my comfy, non mysterious life. I suppose it must seem boring, but I like it.
>>
>>19348281
Boredom is the simpleton's emotion.
>>
>>19347178
Skeptics are half people. Forget about those specters and avoid them if You can.
>>
>>19348708
"Simpleton" is a pretentious asshole's insult
>>
>>19348857
>insult
Only a simpleton would take it that way.
>>
>>19348857
They are stuck in the sway of the fourth dimension, never knowing how to step outside of it. Never seeing anything outside the day tp day. Sounds pretty simple to me.
>>
>>19348708
So instead of doing something with your life you remedy that "boredom" by deluding yourself into believing in fairies and pixies?

Kys larping faggot
>>
>>19350144
Read what that post was replying to you retard.
>>
>>19347178
At least I get to come here and tell all of you why you're retarded. That's a plus.
>>
>>19347178

Yes i find it terrifying to be so mentally dead and stupid n in neglect
>>
Imagine being so boring and leading such a unfulfilling life that you have to imagine monsters, aliens and conspiracies to tighten the deep void within you.
>>
>>19350345
Imagine thinking yourself as the enlightened individual because you don't believe in things.
>>
>>19350358
>you dont believe in the shit /x/ believes in
Thank god, otherwise I'd be clinically retarded or schizophrenic. Or lead a lame life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.