[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone told me to post here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1501020008261741753638.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1501020008261741753638.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've told this to my wife and her family. And a few others one of my friends told me to put my story up here on this board. I have to put a disclaimer. This story contains information about a military op that's still technically classified. Nothing area51. Just standard military shit I guess.

>Signed up for muhreens right out of highschool cuz i was too poor to afford college.
>get deployed to innafoothills of afghanistan.
>normal shit.
>kill a few dozen goat fucker
>got a medal for getting shot. And for killing someone important.
>7 months into my tour
>on a fob
>Intel comes down we got goatfuckers in a cave 2 cliks from a village that's 2 cliks from our fob
>SQUAD UP NIGGA
>our unit gets tasked with "securing our interests
Because the ops still classified I'll put in quote marks for anything I'll probably get in trouble for saying. Like names of the guys In our unit. Etc.
>our unit arrives at the location
>see crates of Russian ammo and shit in a pickup outside one of the caves
>"rick" rigs a charge to blow it.
>"Jim" and "Marcus" watch the cave entrance I watch our flank.
>blowing the truck ofc makes goatfuckers run out of the cave.
>mow em down with the furocity of an angry marine unit fueld by mre-caused-constipation and cheap ciggarette nicotine.
>3 ded goatfuckees later
>enter cave to clear.
>1 dead goat fuck-ee.
>probably raped to death...
>nothing to do with the 7 bullet holes in its side
>clear rest of cave.
>see a light down a cave wall.
>coming from around a blind corner.
>frag out.
>boom
>silence
>either we got em or there's nothing to get.
>"Jim" rounds the corner
>knocked flat on his military issued ass
>groans a bit so he aint dead but you can see the color drain from his face
>drop rifle draw sidearm and knife cuz fuck close quarters with a long gun
>round corner with "Marcus" right behind me "Rick" watching our ass
>i get hit
>full foot and 70lbs bigger than "jim" >still throws me back a couple of feet
>>
Continued...

>it was then I saw what the fuck hit us.
>only way to describe it
>"floaty sand demon thing"
>"Marcus" "Jim" and I all mag dump into this thing.
>nothing but air.
>it just "shifts" out of the way
>it grabs Marcus and tosses him at Rick
>then swings around and hits me again.
>I catch it with my knife
>slash at it
>I think it worked cuz it screeched the most hideous sound I ever heard
>like a symphony of dying animals
>I jump at it to stab it if anything to shut it the fuck up
>it screeched even louder
>whole damn cave rattling
>my bones are shaking inside of me.
>it was loud enough to damage our eardrums
>I stab at it again
>screeching stops
>it does it's spinny floaty thing and "flys" out of the cave.
>passing right thro Marcus and Rick
>they spit out sand
>we gather our bearings.
>none of us says anything on the way back to base.

>fobcom couldnt believe what he saw on our helmet cameras.
>camera feed cuts out after it screeched and damn near blew their speakers.
>congratulated us on a mission well done
>doesn't say anything else
>2 days later
> I assume the MiB show up
>guys in body armor and uniforms I don't recognize.
>hand fobcom orders
>from the fucking joint chiefs.
>all footage and evidence of what happened was destroyed or confiscated.
>obviously the mission briefing was confiscated and reclassified as some black ops tier bullshit above all of our pay grades.
>never spoken about since.

That's about it. If you have any questions or want some clarification I'll do what I can but like I said it's still pretty damned classified and I don't want to get in trouble.
>>
>>19347048
>>19347051
dude thats pretty rad if you're telling the truth, have you got any proof of identity, like a card or something?
>>
What kind of ID? An "i survived" club members card
>>
>>19347074
any official or stuff we could prove you're legit by. I know barely anything about military stuff but im willing to bet some anon does
>>
did it have a face? have you read anything about djinns or something?
Did it have a female vibe to it?
>>
That'd be hard to do at work atm. I can try to take a pic of the tatoo on my ass with but I doubt you want to see that.
>>
>>19347048
>Someone told me to post here
you should un-know them
>>
It didn't have a face and I never cared enough to try and research it but a quick Google search of djins didn't help either.
It didn't have a female vibe. I hadn't seen a female in 4 months so I trust my gut on that.
>>
>>19347108
Yeah they aren't my go-to friend for when I wanna do something.
I've been around here before but he is a typical /b//d/ kinda guy
>>
>>19347080
you're asking for credibility on 4chan even moreso on the internet....either take it or leave it is all you can do with what anyone says on here.
That being said OP, I believe this story. There is a lot going on over there which is why we've been pillaging the area for a while. Don't know exactly what that could have been specifically, but I can guarantee you it leads back to Aliens. They're responsible for everything on this planet.
>>
could this possibly be related to elsagate?
>>
I forgot to mention it. Probably cuz I don't come here except for gun shit on /k/ and greentexts aren't my thing
Also
>mobile
But the frag around the blind corner blew a hole in the cave wall. So that's where it "got out"
>>
>>19347144
I'm afraid to ask considering where I am but what the crap is elsagate
>>
>>19347150
go to youtube and search elsa and spiderman
>>
>>19347113
it's not what I experienced in my trip to Turkish caverns once then.
do you remember it's colour and size? smell and possibly how it interacted with lights?
>>
>>19347159
Yeah no. I know better. I'd rather eat nothing but mres and shit into a 55gal drum for 5 months again.
>>
>>19347048
>>19347051
"floaty sand demon" is bullshit

Post an accurate description
>>
>>19347167
It's size changed. Cuz it was basically made out of sand or something.
Color unreliable cuz cave lighting sucks. But it looked brownish.
It didn't have a smell.
The light on our guns and helmets did nothing. The muzzle flash did nothing. The only thing it reacted to was movement. Like when we came around a corner suddenly. And when I stabbed and cut it with my knife. Even tho it was made of sand it seemed to do something that bullets did not
>>
>>19347174
It was made of what I can only describe as sand. It didn't have a form enough to walk or move. It wasn't like sandman from the Spider-Man movies. The sand was not dense or packed. It was too loose and seperate. I could see thro it.
But the way it's body reacted was similar. Especially when It hit me or when I stabbed it
>>
>>19347048
Do you think you might be able to give the location of the cave?
>>
>>19347048
>>19347051
the Larping is strong with this one
>>
>>19347261
All I can say is it's 2 cliks from a village that's 2 cliks from where our fob was which is itself 10 cliks from Punjab.
>>
>>19347292
Fucking autocorrect
Panjab. Not punjab
>>
>>19347297
So In Bamyan Province? right?
>>
>>19347048
"Frag out"

I'm deaded. This shit is so fucking fake.
>>
>>19347304
One of the locations Is in bamiyam yes
>>
>>19347292
And about how long ago was this?
>>
>>19347315
>Afghan war.
Just over a decade ago.
>>
Yeah I figured the muhreens couldn't beat a djinn
>>
>>19347285
>i always communicate my inability to believe using four letters
>>
>>19347325
Whatever It was I fucked it up and made it run like a bitch
>>
>>19347341
Have you ever searched to see if there are stories similar to yours in the surrounding areas after that?
>>
>>19347376
No I obviously aren't allowed to go back to that area unless it's wartime orders. And when I was there it was just such a fucked thing that happened I didn't want to ask the villagers
Also I don't speak arabic
>>
>>19347390
I mean using google to see if there is any weird news that have come from the villages like myths that seems similar to your experience.
>>
>>19347419
Quick Google searches turn up nothing and I don't speak arabic so it'll be hard to translate if I do find anything
>>
>>19347051
You encountered the beast of islam, thier secret weapon.(not so secret)
>>
File: 1500779124153.png (112KB, 1570x788px) Image search: [Google]
1500779124153.png
112KB, 1570x788px
>>
>>19347048
i have screencap of this spoopy story somewhere
>>
>>19347048
Your already fucked sir,if this is true only a few know of it and you'll be easy to find,and mentioning any of the event would get you in shit. Now as to the validity of the story? Maybe spent about 3 1/2 yrs total with army and DOD in Afghanistan and there are a tone of weird shit in those mountains, so maybe I won't dismiss it out of hand
>>
>>19347304
Shit not op but if that's the place then this wouldn't be the first weird ass shit to go down in that area. The commies were all up in those caves back in the 70's and 80's and during the beginning of the war all kinds of shit was found no telling what they were up to there
>>
>supposedly never posted here
>uses greentext and chanslang
Try again.
>>
>>19348564
He means /x/ not chan as a whole
>>
Also gonna note, unless op is a nigger, he should fucking know how to make a report. This fag wasn't even in the military.
>>
OP, there was another guy, a translator or some shit, who posted about seeing a djinn a couple months back, also in Afghanistan. Should be on 4plebs.
>>
>>19347195
>>19347183
Sentinel or golem. I think it is not a demon. Arabic countries are filled with stories of golems
>>
prince of persia was real life?
>>
>>19347390
>went to Afghanistan to serve
>doesn't know it has nothing to do with Arab countries and Arabic isn't the language they speak

/thread
>>
>>19349583
They speak arabic
>>
>>19351101
They speak Dari and Pashto
Other languages found are Hazaragi, Uzbek, Turkmen, Balochi and Pashayi.

Stop embarrassing yourself and do your research next time you roleplay
>>
>>19347051
Draw the thing. I also wonder what it'd be. Nothing believable, even in regards to paranormal, comes to mind beside a few locals summoning/constructing a spiritual entity to help them with whatever they planned.
>>
>>19347048
>Drops rifle
You don't drop your fucking rifle
>close quarters with a long gun
Your either a bad soldier or larping
Fucking larper can't even larp correctly
>>
>I've told this to my wife and her family. And a few others one of my friends told me to put my story up here on this board. I have to put a disclaimer. This story contains information about a military op that's still technically classified. Nothing area51. Just standard military shit I guess.

>friend told me to post here
>knows how to greentext like a typical 4chanfag.

Move along friends, OP's story is fake.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.