[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for episodes for new paranormal YouTube channel/Podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 7

File: ML.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ML.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
This week or next, I'll be starting a new paranormal YouTube channel and Podcast. I'll be doing roughly one episode every week.
I have a number of ideas so far, but want to hear from you and want to know what paranormal topics you'd like to see an episode about.
To get your imaginations flowing, here's the list I have so far. Please feel free to add to it!

General paranormal, conspiracies, cryptids, serial killers, the occult, true crimes, aliens, angels, demons, atlantis, crop circles, dreams, nightmares, ghosts, spirits, magic, near death experiences, occultism, prophecy, prophecies, psychic, stonehenge, UFO, vampires, werewolves, witches, bigfoot, loch ness monster, jack the ripper, killer clowns, night terrors, sleep paralysis, alien abduction, black dogs, black eyed kids, monsters, parapsychology, heaven, hell, parallel dimensions, time travel, black holes, wormholes, superhuman abilities, urban legends, doppelgängers, poltergeists, curses, cursed objects, and armageddon.

(inb4 The Grifter)

Also, if you have any paranormal stories, and you're ok with me using them, post them here.
>>
>>19346739
So basically you want /x/ to write your show for you?
>>
Do an analysis of Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper.
>>
>>19346928
Not at all. I asked for topic ideas I may have not considered.
What you're saying is akin to Henry Ford asking people for model names and then being accused of having asked people to build his next car.
Topic ideas are all I want.
>>
>>19346974
Ah, nice! I hadn't considered that. Thanks!
>>
File: NightStalker.jpg (198KB, 643x905px) Image search: [Google]
NightStalker.jpg
198KB, 643x905px
>>19346974
This. Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is one of the most important reads f the 20th century, even if it itself may be a bullshit "shock test".
>>19346739
> jack the ripper
Ehh, do other serial killers who were never caught. We hear about Jack all the time, but you don't often hear about guys like the Phantom of Texarkana, The Cleveland Torso Murderer, or the Original Night Stalker to name a few.
>>
>>19346999
Have you created your channel yet?
>>
>>19347002
Thanks, that's definitely something I'm wanting to do. I'd like to do an episode on H.H. Holmes also. The Cleveland Torso Murderer would be a good one, as I'm an Ohio guy, so I take a big interest in Ohio-related topics, like the Ohio Grassman, for example.
>>
This is seemingly not on the Internet, and I never heard anything besides what my gf remembered from one of her books with collection of unsolved mysteries, but there are some kind of 'x'-es made out of light that show on buildings. I saw two of them myself. I am aware this probably ain't paranormal, but hearing her story and seeing this months after, it really caught my attention.

A brief description in case someone can debunk my mystery:

It was in a street about 20m wide, cars parked on side. On each side of street were buildings approximately 10m high. On one of the buildings were two light x-es, 3 meters from the ground, diameter 1m, each bordered in its own perfect circle, also made of light. I tried jumping and covering the path of the possible rays, without any success. It seemed as if the source was in the other building or higher. Haven't found any circular reflexting objects in vicinity.

Unfortunately I can't find my picture and can't find anything similar on google.
>>
>>19347003
I have. It's called Madlogic Mysteries. I just set it up last night and got some social media started.

YouTube Channel: Madlogic Mysteries (if you search for it, it may think you're trying to search for "math logic mysteries," so make sure it's searching for the right thing.

On Facebook as Madlogic Mysteries and
Twitter: @MadlogicMystery
>>
>>19347102
That's interesting. Where and when was this?
>>
>>19347194
I subbed
>>
>>19347194
Are you going to be recording it by yourself, or do you have\want cohosts?
>>
>>19347202
Maribor, Slovenia, 2 years ago. It was a sunny day.
>>
>>19346739

You know what would really fascinate me?

I absolutely love the paranormal, and I also love science. I am a critical thinker with extra weird beliefs added on and I am completely at odds with myself over it..

Now.. Ive seen some claims that hauntings are caused by infrasound. That sub audible bass fucks with your head and causes the feelings of uneasiness, unwelcomeness, the seeing shadows, hallucinations etc...

I wonder if you can figure out how to produce such a sound, or go places theyd exist (windmills, generators, certain machines) and explore.

Or I dont know, go on a serious quest with youtube documentation on trying to achieve certain things like astral projection or summoning ufos like I saw that one guy do one time.
>>
>>19347207
Nice, thank you! I really appreciate that!
>>
>>19347211
Probably by myself for the most part, but definitely would not be opposed to having good co-hosts and guests from time to time.
>>
>>19347224
Oh, or demon hunting.

We had a country area near my home where friends and I saw weird shit on seperate occasions together and apart.

Go hunt for that stuff. Explore local legends and things. I see too many haunted house and oujia board content, never people out in the open hunting for the myths.

Ive read sometimes myths turn out to be true. For example theres some lake in africa somewhere where evil spirits rise out of it and take peoples souls. When the europeans came, they set up camp by the lake, and the locals warned them of the myth, but they ignored the warnings.

2 weeks later one morning they were all dead.

Turned out later the lake was carbonated and releases huge amounts of carbon dioxide when it overflows and suffocates people. (It didnt mention why but I happen to know from beer brewing yeast would do that so thats my hypothesis)

Id love to watch someone go explore these myths, and if they find something spooky thatd be cool, or if they get to the bottom of it rationally it would be endearing id feel I learned something.
>>
>>19347224
Funny you should mention sound-related phenomenon. There's a YouTuber right now, his channel is Fantastic Daily, and he has supposedly isolated an audio file that supposedly attracts Black-Eyed Kids. I have watched probably a dozen or more of his videos and they're very interesting. These things have supposedly come into his house and essentially run off his wife and kid, made him leave his house and live with his neighbor, and he's got some really bizarre footage from house cams and trail cams. You'd really find them interesting too from the audio standpoint.

Your comment itself is interesting on its own. I'd love to research that and do an episode.
>>
Just posted this story in another thread but will repost here.

Tons of weird shit has happened in my parents house over the past ten or so years they've lived there and continues to do so occasionally. Though nowhere near as intense or frequently as before. Here's my first experience there anyway. I've got loads.

>be 14
>living in west coast of Scotland
>move to really old house right on the beach
>in the garden after living there for a few weeks playing fetch with my dog
>facing away from the house, my dog facing it
>after a while I throw the ball and my dog doesn't even react, hair spikes up and he starts growling (he very very rarely barked or growled)
>turn around and look up at what he's growling at
>at my bedroom window there's a woman dressed in a very dated black dress with her hair tied in a bun slightly pulling back the curtains and peering down at me
>panic.gif
>she looks at me for a second then takes her hand down and walks away
>parents are out, front door is locked, the house should be empty.
>I go in the house shouting to see who's there
>search the house and no one is there.
>tell my parents and they just think I'm talking shit
> after a year or so of weird things and sightings of the same two people from multiple people it turns out my parents had been experiencing stuff since the day we moved in
>my Dad had always been the skeptical one and the first to explain everything but it's only in recent years that we've found out he's been having the craziest experiences out of all of us

There's definitely two 'ghosts' in my house, a man with a bucket who has only been seen downstairs and the woman in black who's only been spotted upstairs. At the peak of the most intense activity I would of been about 15/16 and had my first brush with depression and that was when it felt most malevolent. This I attributed to the woman as it was always upstairs but looking back I think it was possibly some separate entity or activity that only happened over those years.
>>
>>19347253
Very true! I love getting out there and being in the environment in which these things supposedly happen or where they lurk.

My wife and I visited the old Ohio Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio (where The Shawshank Redemption and part of Air Force One was filmed). We were totally alone in the isolation area and we both plan as day heard a loud *SIGH* right next to us. That was off-the-charts exciting!
>>
>>19347268

My sincere thanks, Ill definitely check that channel out.
>>
>>19347284
Thanks for sharing that story. Did you get the impression that the hauntings were a looping thing or an intelligent thing? Seems like the third spirit would be intelligent if it was actively causing (or feeding off of) your depression.

I've spoken to a few people who say the same thing about their parents hiding their own experiences. Usually it's to lessen the severity of things in their kids' eyes and put them at ease.
Definitely up for hearing more, especially in regards to what your Dad experienced.
>>
>>19347299
You bet! Hope you like it!
>>
While it probably won't be useful for the channel itself, I've got a story or two to share. Mainly with ghosts. Interested?
>>
>>19347319
I think for the two spirits or whatever they are that everyone has seen are definitely more remnants of something and I'm not sure if they know they are dead. The activity definitely peaked whenever we were getting work done on the house and I guess that was just a disturbance in their surroundings. Any time they've seen someone they always seem curious or confused. A couple of weeks ago my Dad said he went into the living room and there were two people on the couch and one person on the armchair who all seemed quite startled that he had entered the room. He said they were wearing fairly bland but contemporary clothing and wondered if he had temporarily walked into a future reality and frightened the future tenants of the house. This is the first time a full figure has been seen in or outside of the house that isn't the bucket man or the black dressed lady.

The more intense malevolent presence that I had initially assumed was the woman took form of heavy footsteps, coming up the stairs, getting my legs and hair pulled, generally getting bothered in my sleep and opening doors etc. I think the third thing was definitely something that I had brought in with my mental state and it makes sense that this went away as my health improved
>>
I'm a big fan of weird wikipedia articles, and I've got a few favorites that I'd love to see. Maybe do something on Leopold and Loeb, Other World Kingdom, or the Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter.
>>
>>19347349
You bet! Always interested.
>>
>>19347441
Okay, I already posted this in another thread, copying it here:
>>my mother was in her early 50s, still perfectly healthy
>>sleeping with my dad
>>she always slept lightly, hearing things like cars driving under window, my brother typing at 3 am and similar stuff
>>one day she twent to sleep
>>woke up completely around 1 am
>>she heared someone whisper
>>it was some kind of prayer
>>as if someone was standing near her feet
>>mom woke up dad and asked him if he hears it
>>his answer was "yes"
>>shit went real, they turned on the lights and found nothing

>>exactly a week later she went to sleep and flexed her leg
>>that was the moment when she heard a crack in her back
>>her leg started to hurt
>>the pain was worse as days passed by
>>she was giving herself injections of painkillers to ease pain, unsuccessfully
>>ended up being operated, turns out she had disc herniation, in another words her disc somehow exploded and damaged get spinal chord
>>to this day she has pain and cramps in her leg, luckily getting better little by little
>>
>>19347508
Here's another one
>my grandma was killed in an accident, a scooter hit her while she was crossing the road
>before her death, she was in coma in nearby hospital, with nasty internal bleeding caused by the meds she was taking
>being in her 80, we already knew she probably won't survive the crash
>so she was there, bleeding for about a week
>one night, my uncle, her son, got a call from her sister
>she told him that grandma's dead
>he told her that this ain't true, as he visited her that afternoon
>she told him again that she died and hanged up

>my grandma died that night

>her sister later described she was having a strange dream where my grandma was smiling at her and was pinching both of her cheeks
>she realized that this was her way of saying goodbye
>her sister lives 300km away from hospital and cannot drive, so she couldn't visit her at night
>>
>>19347508
Ouch! That's awful! Glad she's getting better. The doctors had no explanation for how her disc burst?

I was about 5 years old and everyone was asleep. My mom said that she suddenly was wide awake and heard a voice right next to her head whisper, "Brenda, listen to that dog bark." The voice came from the opposite side of the bed as Dad, so she knew it wasn't him. About 10 seconds later, the neighbor's dog began frantically barking like it was being threatened or trying to scare someone off.
>>
>>19347572
Actually, she is a doctor, hence why she gave herself injections. Doctors told her this was building up long time, and she confirmed that this could be due to prolonged stress and heavy paperwork she had to carry every day.

This reminded me of another story with my mother:
>so, mom was in her 30s, pregnant and carried my brother
>someone rang a doorbell
>it was an old gipsy woman selling cloth, napkins and such
>mom bought a napkin, for which the woman was grateful enough to offer her palm reading
>being amused, my mother accepted it
>so, this woman studied her palm and said her that she will have a lot of problems below her waist
>then she asked for a glass of water
>when mom brought it, she spit into it and ordered her to keep it under her bed and never spill it
>then she left without goodbye

>some time later, my mother had quite a belly
>as she forgot about that gipsy woman, she spilled the water when she was cleaning floor under her bed
>it was that night she started bleeding between her legs while watching movies with my dad
>they went to hospital and the situation was stabilized
>brother is all well and alive today
idk what exactly happened, would ask her but it's pretty late at night and she's asleep

Also, cool story with that dog, that shit sounds very similar to what my mother has experienced.
>>
>>19346739
2 words OP

butt ghost

wait hear me out. you pay some hot chick like 30 bucks to be in yoga pants and eat a bean burrito a half a hour before you start filming. then when you start filming you start talking about some urban legend about this chicks boyfriend who died who always use to say if he could he would live in her ass

then switch to night vision and wait for the magic. add a little shaky came and over react to surrounding sounds to fill time. in editing you end up with a good two thirds yoga pants ass shots to every one third random sound that you say "wtf was that" or "im spooped now"
>>
>>19347566
Stories like this that aren't necessarily scary, but positive instead are good, happy rarities. Things like this are good reminders that not all supernatural or paranormal happenings are terrifying, scar-you-for-life nightmares.
I appreciate you sharing that.
>>
>>19347656
I'm on board! Ain't no spoopy like a poopy spoopy, 'cause a poopy spoopy don't stop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwNZkyoZ88
>>
Subbed and followed tweet
>>
>>19347629
Gypsies, man...they're a gold mine of paranormal material. They're usually such a tight-knit community that it's hard to get any real information out of them if you're an "outsider."

That story is a good example.
>>
>>19347719
Very cool! Thank you very much!
>>
Subbed, for science.
>>
>>19347696
Thanks, my family has quite collection of stories and the most scary ones aren't paranormal at all.

Welp, time for another one, similar to grandma's:
>when my dad has little he had an interesting neighbor
>he was a sailor, chief engineer to be exact
>he told him stories about his cargo ships and voyages, for example, how Arabian crew left all their work undone on friday and how they constantly ate rice with peas
>healthy and strong man, always helping in shipyard
>one night, that neighbor woke up in the middle of the night and wished farewell to his family
>they didn't know what was going on, so they said goodbye and went back to sleep
>they found him dead in the morning
>somehow he knew he was going to die, and parted with his family in time
>>
>>19347786
You guys are the best! You're my 8th subscriber so far!
That may not mean a lot to some YouTubers, but it means a lot to me. You guys are my people, thanks deeply!
>>
Time Machine Talk
>>19345949
>>
>>19347787
>>19347805
I'll stop telling my stories now, gotta sleep. Keep the thread alive and I'll try to get some ideas coming. Night.
>>
>>19347787
Man, that's a make-you-think story. Wonder how he knew and if there was anything he could've done about it. I guess at the end of the day, at least he got to say goodbye.
>>
>>19347829
I appreciate it! Thanks much!
>>
>>19347820
I love time travel talk and parallel dimension theories. The latter may be my favorite topic of this nature. I'll absolutely be doing episodes on both these topics!
>>
>>19347805
I'm currently at work but will post some stories (OC) and a few suggestions when I get home later.
>>
>>19347862
Sounds good! Looking forward to that! I'll be here.
>>
Spring heel jack
Look that up
>>
File: hey its good.png (9KB, 381x398px) Image search: [Google]
hey its good.png
9KB, 381x398px
>>19347194
Congrats on starting a new channel! I'm gonna sub right now, hope you have a good career ahead of you friend!
>>
number 10

please make me feel proud
>>
>>19347003
>>19347194
>>19347207
Samefag shill thread, abort.
>>
>>19347002
>Original Night Stalker
THISTHISTHISTHIS

Also do something on the Grifter, like, unironically. Play it as straight as possible.
>>
>>19347922
Love it, love it, love it! One of my favorite cryptids! I remember reading stories about SHJ back in elementary school and it really worked on my imagination for a long time. I can promise you there will be an episode devoted to SHJ!
>>
>>19347929
I appreciate the sentiment! Pic related, that's my reaction in your post. Thank you!
>>
>>19347942
Thank you! I will be naming my first born son after you, although naming my first child "number 10" is going to strike people as odd. Hahaha, thank you!
>>
File: Swing and a miss.jpg (49KB, 364x124px) Image search: [Google]
Swing and a miss.jpg
49KB, 364x124px
>>19348303
Sorry, swing and a miss. Pic related.
>>
>>19348313
A serious Grifter episode could be a beautiful thing! I'm chuckling just thinking about that. I can see junior high kids watching a video like that at a sleepover and being like, "See! I told you that shit was legit!"
An episode on The Night Stalker is pretty high on my list, too. That should be among the first handful of episodes for certain.
>>
The more I think about a serious Grifter, the funnier it gets.
>>
Keep it alive, I get off work in about an hour...
>>
>>19349108
I can do that. I may be in bed shortly thereafter, but it's no problem in the meantime. Thanks!
>>
>>19349124
Ok, I finally made it home. I'll start my story off by saying that despite everything I've experienced over my lifetime, I remain deeply skeptical of all things paranormal. I want to believe that there is more to this life than meets the eye, but we should be careful not to blame natural events on unnatural sources.... Anyway,

I grew up in a rural, poor area of central Kentucky. My mother raise my 3 older sisters and me (the baby boy) in an old, rickety house that she and my father rented from a neighbor farmer. My father was a truck driver who was gone nearly 7 days a week.
I remember sleeping on the living room couch in a house that had 4 bedrooms. My sisters would sleep downstairs as well, on a mattress in the living room floor and a large recliner, respectively. I do not recall my mom ever sleeping. This didn't seem strange to me at the time because I was very young, but as I got older I began to understand why my mother didn't want us sleeping upstaits.

>cont.
>>
>>19349384
I agree on the paranormal skepticism. I think researchers/hunters who try to debunk before believing anything are taking the right approach.

Liking the story so far, but have to head to bed (almost 4am here). I can't wait to read the rest.
>>
>>19349384
Go on....
>>
>>19349384
The first bizarre event I can remember was waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of footsteps directly above me. I would scan the dark living room and count all sisters, one by one, trying to figure out if one of them had gone upstairs. The footsteps were slow and unpredictable. They would stop for a few minutes on one side of the room and then begin again, only now coming from a different direction. I would lay there and try not to move or breath too loudly until it stopped for good or I fell back asleep.
My sisters also reported hearing the movements in the night, but when we asked mom she refused to acknowledge hearing anything at all. Over time the footsteps eventually stopped, or became so common that I no longer noticed them.

I don't know how old I was at this point, but must have been very young. It was a couple years later that I had a dream which would really shake things up and perhaps alter my life forever.

>cont.
>>
>>19349412
sorry to be so slow... texting from my phone. More to come though!
>>
>>19349424
No sweat, i have nothing to do at work
>>
>>19347102
Found the book! The original title is rätsel der menschheit, by Herbert Genzmer and Ullrich Hellen Brand.
>>
>>19349419
The dream was unnerving. I remember the details to this day.

I found myself trapped in a small sqaure room with no windows or doors and a low ceiling. Panic hit immediately. I started banging against the walls and screaming frantically, but my arms felt weak and my voice was barely a whisper. Then the walls began close in. As they steadily collapsed on me, they began to ooze some sort of pus and rot. Cockroaches and centipedes started pouring in from all directions. I beat and beat against the walls until I finally broke through and escaped the suffocating cell. I found myself standing behind our wood burning stove in the living room of my own home. The wall behind me closed up and I looked out into the house. Before I woke from the nightmare I spotted myself, asleep on the living room couch.

This was all dismissed as a terrible dream but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it. A few days later I searched behind the wood burning stove but found nothing but solid wall. However, I was struck with an idea. I went upstairs, to the rooms that we never used, and used the chimney as guidance. I searched all the walls, but could find no trap door. But there was one more place to check.

>cont.
>>
>>19349455
Suspense is real
>>
>>19349455
The house had an attic, and the chimney passed straight through it. Now, the attic was strictly off limits. My mother was very stern about that rule. She had stated that this was due to the house being so old and she was afraid we'd fall through the floor or manage to get hurt climbing around in there. Neither I, nor my sisters, had ever gone up. Needless to say, I was afraid of what I may find up there, but I had to know. I persuaded one of my sisters to go with me. Children are mischievous by nature, so it didn't take much work. I just told her about my dream and said we were looking for a secret room.

I don't remember much about the attic, except that it was small, hot and smelled funky. What I do remember is that we dragged down an old suitcase. We opened it and found a lot of strange sketches. Various shapes and patterns covered the papers and some even had words written on them in a language we didn't understand. But the main item in the box was a dusty, wooden board with an alphabet and and basic 'yes' or 'no' inscriptions. We both knew that this was not something that we should have.

My mom was furious. She made us put everything back, exactly as we found it, and promise to never go up there again. We agreed and then she told us a little history about our home.
>>
>>19346739
Youtube is so over saturated with Paranormal content, and none of it is really original content.
Either do a top (number) channel or write/read stories. You'll get no traffic otherwise.
>>
>>19349491
The house had orginally been built by a farmer in the early 1900s. It was one of the first homes in our neighborhood. I wish I could tell you the name of the first resident, but I either forgot it, or never knew to begin with. What matters is that he lived, and died in that house.

My mother explained that it was normal of the time for people with severe illness to spend their last days at home, instead of a hospital. The man who lived there had contracted tuberculosis and eventually passed away in his bedroom upstairs. Since then, the house had been bought and turned into rental property. There had been a few families who lived there over the years but before mine moved in, it had sat empty for nearly a decade.

My mother told us that before she had signed the lease, the landlord (who was rather old) explained to her that the last people to rent the place was his own son and daughter in law... both of whom were obsessed with witchcraft and had tried to conjure evil spirits in that house. They had apparently managed to spoop themselves pretty good because they moved out suddenly and left the majority of their possessions behind.

Ok, so that's the back story of all of my paranormal experiences which follow. From here out I'll keep it short and to the point.
>>
>>19349487
Thanks, anon. I'm getting sleepy, but I've still got more to say before I go to bed.This is first time I've put my stories on 4chan. I don't talk about them much at all acually. lol. I grew up Southern Baptist and they don't really like to acknowledge spirits or ghosts.
>>
>>19349534
I began to see dark streaks out of the corners of my eyes. It was the kind of thing where you think you saw something shadowy moving around but can never get a good look because it's too fast. It would happen randomly, about once or twice a week. I was never frightened by these images, but it was frustrating to deal with.
My dreams became much darker. I used to dread going to sleep because I was afraid of what I would see. I probably had nightmares 4 or 5 times a week. Some were recurring. I knew what would happen next in those dreams and could even understand that I was sleeping, but it didn't make them any less frightening.

One of the strangest events of my life happened one afternoon in that old house. I was watching TV in the living room with the younger two of my sisters. Mom was away at the time and my oldest sister (who had just got her driver's license) was out with her friends, cruising the country roads. The three of us younger siblings were still watching the television when our oldest sister opened the front door and stepped inside. Without a word she closed the door behind her and walked into the kitchens, and the bathroom. She left the bathroom door wide open. We didn't take much notice and continued watching the tube. Some 20 or thirty minutes later, we heard a car pull up and then the front door opened and in walked the eldest sibling. We all 3 had witnessed her come in just moments prior. She didn't know what we were talking about... she had been miles away, riding in a car with her friends.

Our family moved out of that house in the fall of 97. I was in 4th grade then. We moved onto a plot of land that my grandfather owned and gave to my mother. The land bordered a graveyard which was smack dab on top of a hill, appropriately nicknamed, Cemetery Hill.
>>
>>19349602
I could go on for hours, but it's late. I'll check back tomorrow.
>>
>>19349609
Ok anon. Good night.
>>
>>19349609
Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable material
>>
>>19346739
Hello, and good day to you, sir.
That's a nice and totally original idea you got there.
You should try drawing inspiration from the roots, as I believe that to be part of the next coming fad season. I suggest specifically replicating the old YouTube atmosphere, but with a fun little twist: suck my dick make a top 10 channel and then post videos of yourself pretending to post funny twitter memes, while actually just complaining about the darn media goblins with ADHD ruining everything with their shady ass "black-people-can't-be-racist-jitsu", while simultaneously being unaware that they're appropriating ninjas, but ninjas are gay anyway so fuck em, I know this is true because I'm gay and traps aren't gay and fuck you I'm bumping a flat earth thread now cause I'm retarded duuuuh lolololol eat my vampire holocaust lizard dick, I'm a ghost <----(that's my paranormal story btw)
>>
File: 1500962277463.png (511KB, 835x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1500962277463.png
511KB, 835x1245px
>>19349730
>>
>>19349744
NICE DUBS LOL
>>
>>19349602
Op here. Thanks for sharing those stories! It was very cool to wake up and see so much OC.
That dream would freak anybody out! Claustrophobia + pus and insects = a pisspoor experience, lol.
Seeing a doppelgänger of your older sister is very interesting. A couple of times, coincidentally when I had just reached driving age too, my parents would hear our screen door open, then the front door behind it open, then hear footsteps down the hall, and then hear the door to my rooom shut. They thought it was me until one of the other went to check and found my room empty; I was still out with friends. They only ever heard the related noises, they never had the actual visual experience that you and your two younger sisters had. That would've really freaked them out.
Did your nightmares stop after you moved?
>>
>>19349439
Nice!
>>
>>19349500
I may do that if this format isn't well-received.
>>
>>19349609
dont forget bout us buddy
>>
>>19346739

Before I sub to your YT, I'd like to know how you will be making your videos.

By that I mean will you be in front of the camera reading from a script you wrote or will you add some kind of visuals and add your voice in the background?

Also, whats the podcast name gonna be and will you add your podcast to Stitcher?

About the podcast, what format will you make it in? Will you just read facts about a subject or will you write and original story about the subject, kinda like Lore and Unexplained podcast. I hope it's the latter.
>>
>>19350066
The parallels in our doppelganger experiences are kinda freaky, lol. Every so often we (my sisters and I) sit around talk about the crazy things that happened to us growing up. That event remains the hardest to rationalize.

The nightmares eased up after we moved. When I hit high school I began having trouble with sleep paralysis, but that is a fairly common thing and I don't attribute it to the supernatural. No matter how bad it may be. I get the full auditory and visual hallucinations coupled with the choking sensation. Sleep paralysis sucks major balls.

I've also wondered if there was something in the old house that was trying to communicate with me in my sleep. It was due to a dream that we found the ouija board in the first place.

OP, do you plan on doing any traveling or on site investigations for your project?
>>
>>19349609
>>19350886
>I'm back for round two.

Mom and dad purchased a double-wide (judge away, doesn't change the facts) and placed it on our new property next to the cemetery. The trailer sat fewer that 10 feet from the cemetery fence. Due to it being placed on a hillside, we had to excavate some dirt to make a level foundation. We contacted the owners of graveyard to make sure there wouldnt be any issues with digging so close to the fence. They told us we should be fine, but to leave 10 feet or so because the graves on that side were very old, many of which predated the fence.

To my knowledge we didn't disturb any graves but the unexplained activities began happening as soon as we moved in.
>>
>>19351020
I've never seen a ghost. I don't put much stock into floating orbs or smoky whisps. For me, ghosts, or whatever you want to call them, announce themselves with emotions and sutble interactions with the environment.
The new home was full of cold spots. Totally unnatural chills would hit at any given time. Whispers could be heard coming from empty rooms. One of the bathroom doors would be locked, with no one inside. Our pet dog would bark at empty spaces and stare at blank walls. My youngest sister and I would often wake up at the same time in the dead of the night for no apparent reason.

There was a heaviness in the air. An unexplainable aura of sadness and loss seemed to hang over the home. However, through it all, I never felt threatened. Whatever was with us didn't seem menacing. It just wanted us to know it was there. And, it learned my name.
>>
>>19350933
Very good questions.

The YT videos will be everything you said except for me in front of the camera (with rare exceptions). I'll be writing up a script (I'm a comedy writer, so there will be some humor), then working off of that script and adding visuals. I'm about 80% done with my first one as I write this and I'm anxious to see how it's received. If you decide to check it out, please, please, please give me honest, and brutal, feedback. Making changes for the better is the only way to make something great out of this.

Podcast-wise, I definitely don't want to just read bland facts about the subject du jour. People can get that off of Wikipedia or Google. I really want to produce something that's interesting and entertaining, and maybe even accidentally educational. Finding the right levels of "creepy" and "funny" are very important to me. I'm a comedy writer, like I said, but I'm definitely not opposed to throwing the humor out the window if the general consensus is that it doesn't work that way.

The name will probably be Madlogic Mysteries. I've never heard of Stitcher, but will check that out and also check out Lore and Unexplained podcasts to get a feel for what you want.

I appreciate the questions and the interest! Thanks!
>>
>>19350973
The parallels are definitely weird. Something to consider for sure. I wonder how many doppelganger experiences feature the dopp entering the original's house? Hmmm...I smell a doppelganger episode, lol.

Something could have been trying to communicate. What are the odds of a scary dream leading to an Ouija board hidden in an attic?

I'd definitely like to do some field research! I have a friend who has all the gear a person could dream of having, but it's rough for him to get free time, as he has a 3 year old and a newborn now. But, we'll see. I can always get my own gear if need be.
>>
>>19351020
I wonder if you'd have experienced those same things even if no digging had been done. Being in such close proximity to a cemetery, that may be a safe bet.
>>
>>19351107
Funny you should mention cold spots. I've been living in this house since 2010 and have never felt a cold spot...until about 3 hours ago. There is an AC vent on the floor to my left, which was off at the time, and I felt a cold spot on my right side. The air was moving just enough that I could feel it on my skin. It's strange that within 24 hours of deciding to do this YouTube/podcast thing that this would happen.
>>
>>19351390
There is a larger question to ask here; why would a ghost haunt a grave?
It just never made sense to me. Wouldn't a spirit rather haunt someone or some place that was significant to them in their mortal lives? Obviously, these are questions that I cannot answer. But it may be an interesting talking point for your show.

I've also wondered what a ghost might think (if they even do) of commercial places such as Waverly Hills, which turn a profit off of supposed hauntings.
>>
>>19352419
I just posted our first episode! It's up and available on YouTube now!

I agree with you, it makes no sense that a ghost would hang out in a cemetery. It makes you wonder what ties a spirit to the physical world, and if the mechanics of those ties dictates in what area(s) they can manifest.

I wondered about the financial angle too when I was at the old Ohio Penitentiary, which was used as a set for a few movies.
>>
>>19352449
Cool, I'll check out the upload after work.
I'm actually planning a trip to Waverly with my sisters. We haven't set a date yet, but I think we're going to stay overnight and unguided. I'm going in skeptical, but I'd love to see some evidence of the supernatural.
>>
>>19352473
That would be a killer time! That place is definitely on my list of places to investigate in person.
>>
Related to this

What are some of the best paranormal podcasts?
>>
Here's the link to the first episode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlv1OR7RJ4&lc=z13bwrsqvwvdz3fkb22awtpowuafunhzn04
>>
Just a word of thanks to you all. It's really off to a great start so far! Getting a lot of good feedback on YouTube!
>>
Doing' the bump
>>
I listened. Loved it!
>>
cute girls = views
cute spooky girls = views from x
>>
>>19357629
Hahaha, you're not wrong.
>>
Op here. I want to thank everybody for contributing to this thread and for all the support, both here and on YouTube. Since the channel's gone online, I've gotten nothing but positive responses and very useful feedback. I owe the majority of that to you, the good people of /x/. I've been a long time lurker, and it feels good to not only create something that you all seem to like, but also to connect with a few of you yourselves. I really appreciate it! No matter how big Madlogic Mysteries gets, and I hope it gets huge, its roots here will never be forgotten. Thank you!
>>
>>19358626
Good luck, anon. Hope to see more uploads soon.

One last suggestion; Savannah, GA. If you get the chance, head down there for a couple days and stay at one of bed and breakfasts in the historic district. Everywhere has a ghost story or two and if nothing else, it's very photogenic.

>keep it creepy
>>
There's no need for another channel talking about paranormal events that have already been discussed to death.
If I had to make a paranormal youtube channel, I'd just make stuff up. I'd keep the events obscure and local enough that people don't start wondering why they haven't heard of this stuff before. I'd take some trips into the countryside, to random towns and villages, and find spooky looking shit, write fake interviews, and reference legends that don't actually exist.
>>
>>19346739
Can you give me your YT name? Your content sounds great and I would love to sub.
>>
>>19346739
Just make sure to cover cosmic crazyshit theories. And I will be satisfied. Thank you.
>>
File: slider04.jpg (62KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
slider04.jpg
62KB, 600x550px
>>19349500
>Grifter
quite the contrary, I do a channel about the fringe and I intentionally dig into the most obscured topics I can find. There are hundreds of thousands of videos on Area 51, Rosewell, Dyatlov Pass, Bigfoot. etc. I rarely do any current events and I don't use music, clips, or jump cuts. I turn on a camera and go. Not everything is cookie cutter, some of us creators care about the information more than the view count.
>>
>>19360265
You bet, thank you! It's Madlogic Mysteries.
>>
>>19360704
Op, here. That sounds like an awesome channel. What is the channel name? I'd love to check it out.
>>
>>19360568
Crazyshit is my middle name. My parents were cruel. Hahaha, seriously though, we can do that!
>>
>>19359377
Thank you! I would love to do a series on Georgia. I consider it to be possibly the most haunted state in the country.
Keep it creepy! ;)
>>
Love this! Bumping for the op.
>>
>>19346928
This.

I'm gonna do this, but not be a faggot like OP and actually use my brain to think of things.
>>
>>19346995
lol shut up jesus if this is how you post no one is going to watch your videos.
>>
File: DDsar4BVwAAFsSr.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DDsar4BVwAAFsSr.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
Any good paranormal youtube channels worth checking out?
>>
>>19362957
oh god i fucking hate spiders thanks alot anon ;_;
>>
>>19357629
THIS!!!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.