[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the universe deterministic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498391522422.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498391522422.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
Is the universe deterministic?
>>
universe yes
conscioussness no
>>
>>19346587
Kinda.
>>
>>19346587
Free will is one of the most fundamental distortions according to this material, allowing the creator to experience itself through our free will (we are supposedly individualized portions of the creator working our way back to unity, after 7 densities, in this octave... then there are supposedly others)
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#11
>[...]The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.
Source law of One / Ra material.
>>
>>19346603
Differentiate
>>
>>19346603
Unless you're implying that consciousness(es) reside(s) outside the universe, that's impossible.
If that IS what you're implying, that's gonna be pretty hard for you to prove, isn't it?
>>
>>19346632
indeed that is what I'm implying, good deduction on your part.

Although many religions agree with me there, and my personal experience also tells me this, it's indeed very hard to prove-
>>
File: 1421787302383.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421787302383.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>19346648
>Although many religions agree with me there
fuck
>>
File: tmp_31231-Sv7VBl2_d-114562525.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31231-Sv7VBl2_d-114562525.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>19346632
Consciousness always resides outside of this exact moment of the physical universe. This is easily proven, by confirming that 100% of information about the physical universe is observed as having already occurred. An event only occurs when there is a 100% probability that it already did. If it hasn't already occurred, then there is less than a 100% chance that it will, and from this interaction between time and probability comes the features of quantum mechanics.
>>
>>19346587
Yes it is. I cant prove it or maybe I can but it may not seem linear or apparent at first. that is the first proof for its subliminal yet blatant deterministic qualities.
>>
>>19346696
https://youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w?t=1h40m29s
I'll let peterson explain it to you. I'm too tired for you. But that the logos was impersonated in Christ outside of time and space is well represented in christianity. Logos is what modern people would refer to as conscioussness. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>19346587
I suppose everything that can happen has and will have happened. I guess that's deterministic. Your path through that corn maze though? Not so much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.