[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sufism thread. GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mosaic 1.jpg (145KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
mosaic 1.jpg
145KB, 1024x677px
Sufism thread. GO
>>
shamelessly self bumped
>>
File: 19-Behdud.gif (300KB, 625x402px) Image search: [Google]
19-Behdud.gif
300KB, 625x402px
>>19346482
They have some of the most beautiful architecture.

Strange affinities with Zen Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism.

I'm convinced that they "know things" hidden from most of the world, these things including advanced knowledge of hypnotism and the trance, of the different levels of the human psyche (different from what we think of as psychology), in inducing mystical experiences, in developing attention and awareness (similar to Buddhism) and in the effects of things like color and shape and form on the human psyche (as evidenced by their beautiful architecture). Gurdjieff had Sufi training and the meat of his work may in fact come from some incredibly recondite dervish monastery in Central Asia, some hidden elect of Sufis.
>>
They always draw the patterns they see while on shrooms.
>>
File: rumi-quotes-32.jpg (33KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
rumi-quotes-32.jpg
33KB, 421x600px
Sufis have beautiful poetry, rumi and hafiz in particular.
>>
>>19346482
Have a system of actually using datura and stuff safely,
>>
>>19346800
Works by making an as large batch as possible, powdering/mixing your material finely or make an extract, and then titrate very carefully up to a dose. Whole process needs to be repeated for each harvest. Might still die for transgressions though.
>>
>>19346800
what's datura?
>>
>>19346930
Deliriant psychoactive plant, part of the nightshade family that are used all over the world. Famous for being incredibly hard to dose correctly, leading to many teenagers looking to get high dying or ending up in the hospital. You completely forget what or who you are if you overdo it. Highly valuable medicinal plant too though. THE treatment for asthma, and safe for that use. Also a perfect pharmacological antidote to most forms of nerve gas and organophosphate pesticide poisoning. The Sufis use it for spiritual purposes.
>>
>>19346954
but why do the sufis use it?
>>
>>19346930
It's a mild psychedelic, much better than cannabis. Recommended. Grows in nature, you can pick it around for free.
>>
>>19346962
Different reasons, it's a reliable way to experience ego death. Which is an excellent way to study the self. Low doses are a strong dream enhancer. Heavy trance, also has potential in combination with other plants.
Don't know what exactly their deal is, only heard about their method by word of mouth, from someone who had a Sufi teacher.

But as I said, don't touch it. It's advanced level shamanic shit. Spiritually, the entities behind these kind of plants have a reputation for making you cut off your own bodyparts if they don't like your attitudes.
>>
Only posted how they do this for reference, since it's pretty unique, and pretty scientific. In central & south america they go much more by their gut or using fixed numbers of leafs. These guys have decades of experience though usually. Still, it's dangerous.
>>
>>19346997
interesting. I'll look into it.
>>
>>19347045
I cannot stress enough though how dangerous this is. Other things that are much more harmless can do the things i've mentioned too.
>>
>>19347045
But yeah it's interesting to research. It's partly what's behind voodoo zombies too.
And berzerks might have been using a nightshades , that and fly agarics.

BTT: Syrian rue is as far as I know also a plant well established in Sufism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.